New Love

Chapter 3: New Love

Me and Rocs relationship is moving right along. It really sucks that Princeton can't be happy for us but hey, life goes on. As of now, we're backstage at a Diggy Simmons concert & drea is going beyond nuts about it. I can't stand him so I'm not really feeling this. I was really hoping Roc came through for drea though. Mindless Behavior had already performed so we were all just chillin backstage waiting for Diggy to get done. We noticed that Princeton was nowhere to be found until he came through the door with his around this girl named Star that went to school with us. I couldn’t stand that bitch because she stayed in Princeton face when I was around but I have Trey now so I wasn’t stunnin it. They sat down on the couch next to the one I was laying down on Rocs lap on. Her and Princeton kept looking at us out the corner of their eyes. That shit was getting sickening. Diggy came off stage and straight back to where we were. Him and drea got acquainted and you could tell drea was happy af to finally have met him and a relationship could possibly blossom. We all decided to go to ihop and eat, Star included. Once we got there, Princeton sat dead across from us on purpose. I didn’t know how much longer I could take of this shit. We all ordered our food and sat there just talking until It came.

Diggy- so drea, how long have you been a fan?

Drea-since day one actually. I never thought id get the chance to meet you.

Diggy-well now you did and maybe we can  start something.

Drea was smiling all hard. That girl is too damn goofy.

Star- so… how long have you and Roc been together?

I looked at this bitch in disbelief. Was she really trying me right now?

Me- we’re not together yet.

Princeton- oh, me and Star are though.

He looked at me, I guess hoping I would get mad but I really just didn’t give a fuck anymore.

Me- that’s good.

He looked frustrated af since his plan wasn’t working. This nigga got life fucked up something serious.