Four months later

Ci's pov

Four months have came & went. I was now five months pregnant with a baby girl. Prod & I stopped talking the day he found out I was pregnant. It hurt me more than words could ever imagine. Drea & Diggy were doing good & better than ever. I was so happy for the both of them. Princeton found a girl that he truly liked & they were doing good. Melissa & Prod finally got together. Ray ray is still lookin but he's a playa at heart so it wasn't really phasing him. As far as Roc & I go, we'd come a long way since the whole star situation. We tlkd everything out & came to terms with it.  They were currently on tour & I missed him like crazy. They'd been gone for about two months & wouldn't be coming back for at least another one. Speaking of Roc, he's calling me now.

Me[answering the phone] sup baby

Roc- nothing really just sitting down on the bus bored as idk wat. How are my babies doing?

Me- juniors teeth are finally sticking out & Ms. JaLiyah doesn't want her mommy to get any type of sleep. Her lil ass is too much already just like her damn daddy.

Roc- that's my big man & little princess. So what you up to?

Me- trying to do somethin to my hair so I won't have to keep fuckin with it everyday.

Roc- who the hell you tryna look good for?

Me- bow wow lol. You know that's my boo.

Roc- don't play with me girl.

Me- I'm not.. trust me !

He breathed out heavily. He knew I loved bow wow more than I loved him lol.

Roc- Mhm anyways. Do you miss me?

Me- duh crazy. I wish you would be coming home sooner. I'm gettin tired of using that damn vibrator.

Roc- tf Ci? You need to stop using that shit before you hurt my daughter.

Me- I'm just playing Sheesh.

I heard the doorbell ring. Who tf could that be? I stepped out the bathroom & headed downstairs. When I got to the door & opened it, I damn near fainted. Roc was standing there. I couldn't believe my baby was finally home. 

Me- what are you doing here?

Roc- the tour is over baby :)

He stepped inside, grabbed me, & kissed me soft & tender. Boy, did I miss that. We headed upstairs to my room & sat down. I just stared at him. My baby looked so different but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Then it dawned on me.

Me- babe, you cut your hair off!

He put his hand on his head & rubbed over his hair looking kind of sad. 

Roc- yea, it was a rough ass decision to make too. 

I ran my hand through his hair & stopped at the back of his head & brought mine over to kiss him. It was long, passionate, & exactly what I've been missing.

He gently laid me back in the bed & carefully climbed inbetween my legs. Fortunate for us, I wasn't the type to get a huge belly during pregnancy so it wasn't in the way at all. He parted my lips with his, slipped his tongue in my mouth, & began wrestling with mine. He broke the kiss and began sucking on my bottom lip, gently biting it as he slipped his hands inside my underwear. He moved his lips down to my neck, flicking his tongue on my hot spot as he teased me in between my legs. It took everything for me to hold in my screams, but junior was in the next room sleeping and I didn’t want him waking up. He stopped licking my neck and blew on it a little causing me to moan slightly. He smiled in satisfaction as he pulled off my shorts and slid off his. He positioned himself back in between my legs, letting the head of his dick press against me. I started gripping his back as he teased me until I could no longer take it. He pushed himself inside me slowly and gently making me yell out in pleasure. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and I smirked. It had been a long time since we’d had sex, and it was more than obvious that we were both feening for it. 30 minutes later when we got done, I went to get in the shower. He followed me in there but we just let the water hit our bodies and just played around. Once we were done, we got dressed, laid down, and went to sleep. An hour later, we woke up to junior crying in the other room. He jumped up to go get him while I struggled to maintain balance. This boy had my legs sore and weak as hell. He walked out of junior’s room as I walked out of mine and he noticed the way I was walking. He smirked in satisfaction so I slapped his chest & in return, he smacked the hell out of my ass. We made our way downstairs to find everyone downstairs. The boys[except Prod] & even Bahja & Bre came over to speak to me and to see how big junior had gotten. Star was still in jail waiting for her court date but they continued the group without her. We all sat down and I looked over at Prod who was hiding behind his shades as usual. It killed me for my brother to treat me so nasty but I wasn’t about to kiss his ass.