My brother's keeper

Roc’s p.o.v.

I stared at Ci as she rested, watching the machine help her breathe. It killed me to see the love of my life going through this pain and it hurt even more to know there’s a chance that neither one of my girls will make it. I just sat there and reminisced on the good ol days when were were little kids and she used to love braiding my hair even though she was horrible at it. I thought about the time we got caught sneaking out of the house when we were 10 trying to get some candy from the convenient store. Thinking back on the times I took up for her when she first started wearing braces and she used to get so mad when the girls used to be all over me wanting to play in my hair. All through out those times, we were ride or die. Even though she was in love with Prince, who would’ve thought I’d be the one here beside her as her boy friend and the father of her kids. She always said we would get married but I never believed her. Through out the Star situation, I never once cheated or even thought about it. Ci was the girl I wanted and nobody could change that. Junior started to whine in my arms and I knew he was about to wake up and want to eat but I didn’t get a chance to grab any milk for him. He started whining louder and then started crying. As I walked out of the room trying to calm him down, I looked back at Ci to see her face scrunching up. I quickly walked out and looked at her through the window and she’d stopped. Atleast she was moving on her own. I rocked junior as I walked to the waiting room excited to tell everyone Ci was moving but my smile quickly turned into a frown once I saw what was going on inside and who was causing it.

Drea p.o.v. When I found out what Prod did to Ci, the only thing I had on my mind besides my best friend and niece pulling through, was beating Prod’s ass. An hour and a half went by and we were all sitting in the waiting room just waiting for them to inform us on any progress Ci made. I heard someone ask where her room was so I opened my eyes and peeped around the corner to see Prod walking towards the waiting room. Diggy’s mouth dropped and his eyes got wide because he already knew what I planned on doing to him once I seen him. He had some type of nerve to come in here after the shit he pulled today. At first I let him sit there. I wasn’t going to attack him immediately ooo but he can bet his left nut that an ass whoopin from hell was definitely coming his way. At first he just sat there. Nobody made conversation with him, everybody was just looking crazy because they knew either I was going to jump on him, or Roc was. Then he had the nerve to turn to my brother and ask him how Ci was doing.

Me- da fuck u wanna know for?

Prod- Man Drea, wasn’t nobody talkin to yo-

Me- Do you really think I give a fuck about who you were talking to?

He just looked at me like I was crazy.

Prod- man shut the fuck up and stay yo ass over the-

I jumped over to him and punched his ass dead in the mouth and kept on hitting him. It took everybody in that damn waiting room to get me off of his elephant ears having ass. It took a long time for me to calm down but when I finally did, I had to sit in the chair with my back facing him to keep from jumping on his ass again. A few minutes passed and I heard everybody gasp so I turned around and saw Roc standing there muggin the fuck out of Prod. I knew this shit was about to be ugly.

Ray Ray’s p.o.v.

I know yall rarely ever see my point of view and you probably wont too many more times after this, but Roc or Drea could explain this shit to yall. Anyways, when Roc came in holding junior, we already knew this shit was about to get crazy so Melissa went over to grab him out of Roc’s hands but Roc acted like he wasn’t stuntin Prod at first. He sat down nonchalant as hell, but kept his cool and remained calm. I looked over at my sister who was lookin at Roc like “ tf you sittin there for? Hit that nigga!” but Roc looked back at her like “Ima play it cool so he will think im not mad, then ima stomp on his ass.” I already knew this shit was about to get ugly. Roc asked Melissa to hold junior for a second, but she got up and walked out to calm him down, and to get him out of there because we all knew Roc was about to whoop Prod’s ass. Roc propped his arms on his legs with his hands folded just muggin Prod but he eventually said something.