I'm still in love with you/A deadly situation

Chapter 15: im still in love with you

Diggy’s p.o.v.

I was laying down in my room & Drea was on my couch. Ever since she got out of the hospital she spent time with me, but we still weren't together. I mean, don't get me wrong I enjoyed her company, but I couldn't sit here & pretend I was fine & dandy with just being her friend. I wanted to be more. She said that she was getting ready to leave so I sighed heavily & got up to walk her to the door. As we walked, she grabbed my hand which caught me by surprise. Once we got to the door, she started putting her shoes on & grabbed for the door handle. At this point, I couldn't take it anymore. She's was going to know how I felt one way or another.

Me- look I'm not going to say here in pretend that I can be friends with you

she cut me off with a kiss. I was shocked at first, but then I kissed back. she grabbed my hand then pulled away.

Drea- I think I'm ready to be with you again...

She jumped in my arms and i just hugged her & she hugged me back in return. There was no place that is rather be than in her arms, where I belonged.

Chapter 16 : A deadly situation

Prod's p.o.v.

Ci begged me to get her some cup cakes so now I'm at Wal Mart waiting on these slow ass bakery ppl to hurry up. I was glancing over at the deli when I saw somebody who looked just like star. I'm tlkn blue hair & everything but I wasn't sure if it was her or not. Well, it couldn't be because star was in a coma. Finally the lady brought the cupcakes out for me so I went to self check out to pay & leave. As I turned to start walkin out of the store, somebody stopped me & I almost shitted bricks when I realized who it was.

Star- wats up Prod? You happy to see me?

Me- um.. happy is far from how I'm feeling right now. I swear to God you were in a coma just yesterday.

Star- nope. I was only in a coma for a week. The rest of the time I just acted like it & I "miraculously" woke up yesterday like I never was in one & just in time for Roc to be discharged.

This bitch was like... Sixteen types of crazy.

Me- so you saying you pretended to be in a coma until Roc got out... For what?

Star- because I didn't want them to know I was out. & you're not going to tell them either.

By this time, I was at my car & about to get in & leave. This bitch had life all the way fucked up if she thought I wasn't going informed them that the psycho path was no longer in a coma.

Me- you crazy af if you think I ain't bouta tell Ci that your insane ass isn't in the hospital anymore.

Star- ok. Then ill just kill you too.

I had to cut my car off on that note. This bitch tryna kill ppl & shit. Idk wtf happened in her life, but she is deranged.

Me- so you're trying to kill my sister?

Star- I sure am. You better say your final goodbyes because her death is slowly approaching.

I nodded my head, cut the car back home, & drove off. All I know is, I was going to have to get all of us out of Atl before tomorrow comes.

When I got home, I started screaming for everybody to come downstairs. They were mad as hell because I scared them but they going to live. When everybody got downstairs, I still wasn't sure how to tell them what had happened so I just stared at everybody for a little while.

Ci- I know that you didn't call me down here out my damn sleep to stare off into space like you're crazy.

Me- shut up Ci... I'm just trying to find the right words to say.

Drea- well you need to find them fast because me & Diggy were busy.

I tooted my nose up at Drea. They nasty af. I breathed in heavily & exhaled. This shit was harder than I thought.

Me- ok I ran into Star at wal mart.

Drea- whoa whoa hold up wait. You saw who now?

Me- Star Zonnique Pullins. Beauty & Baby Doll band mate.

I glanced over at them looking dumb as usual. I was pretty certain they didn't know anything & wasn't apart of this.

Princeton- where the hell did you see her at? Isn't she supposed to be in a coma?

Prod- she was pretending to be in one after really being in one for a week. She waited for Roc to get out of the hospital so nobody would know. She planning on killing Ci.

Ci- mannn we need to get out of town & asap.

Me- that's the same thing I said.

We all split up to go get packed & ready to go. We didn't know where we were going, but we did know it would be far from Atlanta. We all packed our things in two different suburbans with me diving in one & RDiggy in the other. I never knew things would come down to this, but it had & shit had definitely just got real. I just hope nobody ends up getting hurt.

Ci's p.o.v.

It was two in the morning & we'd been driving for about 8 hours now. I looked around & we were passing through Orlando Florida. Once I saw that, I knew exactly where we were going. Down to Prods dads house. It had been so long since either of us seen him. He was like a father to me as well since my own father was barely there for me. Cj started to whine & Roc jumped up to see what was going on. I knew he was tired of being in his seat. Roc put his pacifier back in his mouth & he nodded back off to sleep. I looked down at the little pudge I was starting to get. I couldn't believe i was pregnant again but I had nobody but myself to blame for being so careless. Instead of going back to sleep, Roc stared out the window. He clearly had a lot on his mind & so did I. We on the run from a girl trying to kill me & on top of that, I'm having a second baby.  I decided to ask him what was the matter.

Me- what's wrong babe?

Roc- just thinking about how I fucked up. If I would've never played along with her from the beginning, none of this wouldn't even be happening.

Me- you're right about that.

His eyes watered up so he put his head in his hands & wiped his face. It was hard to be sympathetic to a person who caused problems for themselves & Roc was no exception. I decided to bring up the baby instead.

Me- well.. when we get to Miami, we need to find a doctor to go to so we can check on the baby.

He forced a smile then rubbed my belly. Our lives had took a drastic turn for the worst but I was more than certain we were going to get passed it just like everything else.