Truth && Rumors && from enemies to friends.

Chapter 11:Truth && rumors && from enemies to friends.

-6 weeks later-

it was Novemer 12th & time for me to go back to school. it took everything in me not to cry when I had to leave Junior with his daddy. I knew he would be ok but its hard for a mother to leave their child. Once I got to school I overheard a group of girls tlkn about Drea so I decided to walk over & investigate.

Me- wat Drea you tlkn about?

girl- ya friend Drea. Diggy cheating on her.

Me- With who?

Girl- Me bitch.

& before she could finish her word, I pulled my fist back & punch that bitch dead in the eye & she fell back. I started stomping her out then I felt myself get picked up & carried to the principals office. Drea was in there pissed off too.  The resource officer left us in there to wait on the principal.

Drea- wtf u doin n here?

Me- nigga I should be asking you the same thing. But na I heard this bitch tlkn about DIggy cheating on you with her so I beat her ass.

Drea- I'm in here for the same reason.

The principal walked in & gave us a 5 day suspension. I didn't give a fuck cuz I wanted to be home with my seed anyways & at this point I'm tryna be home schooled. We walked to the conjunction house where MB, Diggy , & occasional Omg girlz stay. Me & Drea stay stay there too off & on. Me definitely when the Omg girlz are there like they were now. Drea & I walked into the house & into the den where we saw MB & Diggy chillin watching tv. All of them jumped up trying to figure out why we were there.

Prod- what are you doing here?

Me- I beat this girl up.

They all fell over laughing. Shits not funny at all.

Ray- what u doin fighting ppl at school?

Me- because she was tlkn bout she fuckin Diggy.

Diggy- what the fuck? Who was the girl?

Me- I don’t know who the bitch was. I swear to god I tried to kill that girl.

I looked over at Princeton who was looking kind of upset. I walked over to him and told him whatever he was going through was going to be okay and that if he needed to talk then I was there for him. That brought a smile to his face then he leaned over and hugged me. What Princeton and Star pulled was wrong, but I always find it in my heart to forgive people. The love I had for him would never change. I walked over to get junior from Roc who had a stank look on his face.

Me-wtf is wrong with you?

Roc- nothing..at..all

Me- I bet Roc.

I didn’t have time for his madness so I talked about something relevant. I went and sat down on the couch next to Drea so we could try and get down to the bottom of this whole situation.

Me- so Diggy, I think the girl name is Patrice… how tf does she know you?

Diggy- I don’t know that girl like that. She stay mentioning me on twitter though making it seem like we talk.

Drea- she not saying it for no reason Daniel… you have to be giving her a reason to think that.

Me- or that bitch could be thristy af. [gets up a stretches and heads out of the room] oh well though. Cuz she got that ass beat.

Drea- she gave the school plenty to talk about over these next 5 days.