I love you

One more chapter until the sequel guys. Yay!

-A week later-

Roc's p.o.v.

I tossed and turned all night from this Christina situation. Why was I with her? Why did I fuck my family up? I was beating myself up about all this shit. It was my fault so there was no reason to be mad, upset, or crying. I decided to walk down to her house to try and get my family back. When I approached the door, I braced myself before I knocked. When I did. Ci came to the door with junior in her arms. Her eyes got wide when she saw me standing there but eventually slid to the side so I could come in. She walked up to her room with me right on her heels. When she got to her room, she put junior down in his crib then just stared at me.

Ci- why are you here?

I let out a big sigh. Ci is so difficult that its just flat out sad. But I went ahead & answered her.

Me(takes a deep breath)- I just want to apologize for everything. I didn't mean to hurt you Ci.

She said stared at me with an evil look on her face. I could tell exactly where this is about to go.

Me- you know what Roc? (Chuckles a little & shakes her head) you're very full of it. Is that all you wanted?

I breathed heavily again & proceeded to talk.

Me- umm.. I just wanted to know if we could work on our family.

Her mouth dropped to the floor. I just looked down & put my head on my head. This conversation got me absolutely nowhere.

Ci- n-no we can't

She started crying I jumped up & ran over to her. My heart was hurting so bad. I was pissed at myself for ruining my family. I hated that I made Ci hate me.

Ci- why Roc? Why did you do this to me? Why did you mess everything up? Am I not good enough? What does she have that I don't?

I couldn't answer her question. There was no reason besides me making dumb decisions. I cried right along with her. She eventually pushed me off of her.

Ci- just go Roc. Please just go.

Me- no Ci please be with me!

Ci- NO ROC! IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF YOU CHEATED & THAT WAS IT BUT YOU WERE DATING THIS BITCH FOR TWO MONTHS ROC. EVER SINCE WE BROKE UP! & NOW THAT SHE FCKD WITH MY BOYFRIEND YOU WANT ME BACK?? FUCK YOU.

My mouth hit the floor. I was mad af at what I'd done. I couldn't blame Ci for not wanting to be with me. I waited til she calmed down & then I left.

???- hello ?

Me(sigh)- can you come over here?

???- yes.. I'm on my way.

I hung the phone up and laid back on the bed. Damn I want my family back.

Ci's p.o.v.

I sat on my bed and contemplated on whether or not I should talk to Roc about this or not. I looked at my phone & it was 9 going on ten at night so I asked my mom to watch junior for a few minutes while I went to talk to Roc. I threw on a hoodie and a pair of Roc's sweats that I had with some adidas slides. Once I got to the house, I hesitated to ring the doorbell. Princeton came to the door & was shocked when he saw me but I just squeezed past him. I made my way up to Roc's room. I braced myself before I knocked. When I did, he came to the door sweaty with no shirt on. I thought that maybe he was working out or something.

Roc- Ummm... Hey Ci.

Me- hey. I came to talk to you about earlier.

His eyes got really big. I guess he was surprised that I agreed to talk.

Roc- umm ok... Hold on lemme uhh... Put on some clothes right quick.

He was about to close his door back but I stopped him so I could just sit in there and wait. I walked inside, looked to my right, & saw Christina in his bed naked & wrapped up in his bed sheet. I looked up at him who was staring back at me in tears. I just turned around and walked back down the stairs and out the front door.

Roc's p.o.v.

In all honesty, I felt like I wasn't wrong this time. Ci said we wasn't going to get back together so I had to find love somewhere but she still deserved an explanation. I ran after her but after I saw prince grab her before she got out the door I was anxious to see what he had to talk about so I stood back and watched them.

Princeton's p.o.v.

Before I let Ci get completely out the door, I stopped her. It was mandatory that we talked about what happened between us as far as the Kirk & Christina situation.

Me- can we talk?

Ci(deep sigh)- about what Jacob? So you can rub it in my face that he really was cheating? How about the fact that I just saw the father of my kids fuckin his mistress after he tried to make up with me a few hours ago? Let's not bring up that I went through with you & star I-

I cut her off with a long deep kiss. I was so wrong but it felt so right. I pulled away & she just looked at me. You'd never guess what happened next.