Ran away and have a great life

By sziszkaaa7

Run away AU Is there anything more to say? :D WILL BE FINISHED! - 2019. 07. 27. I do not own httyd or the... More

01. Running away
02. A day later
03. A year later
04. Two years later
05. Three years later
06. Four years later
07. The real story is about to begin...
08. Preparation
09. The Queen
10. I need help
11. Rescue
A/N
12. We need food
13. Night
14. Mission
15. Chilling
16. Late dinner, or early breakfast?
17. Sunrise flight
18. Always go for the kill
19. War
20. The day of action
20.5 The action continues
21. Whispers in the dark
22. Hiding and hidden
23. Traitor
24. Fresh air
25. Roars
A/N - PICS
27. The end is where it begins
28. What's going on someone tell me pls
29. Open wounds
30. Time of dying
31. Somewhere I belonged
32. I'm not on my own
33. New day
34. Hit me one more time
35. I wonder
36. New day
37. Not gonna die
38. Trouble
39. More and more
40. Alliance
41. Failure
42. Spending time1
43. Spending time 2
44. Rough day
45. Race
A/N
I'm back!!!
46. What's the meaning of it?
47. Future or past
48. Moving ahead... maybe
49. Talk no.1
50. Talk no.2
51. Talk no.3 or not
52. Actual talk no. 3
A/N

26. Drag-On, Drag-Off

2.2K 67 9
By sziszkaaa7

Astrid's POV

He left. He just simply, mounted Toothless and simply left. The huge ass dragon like a little puppy followed him. They just left.

Left.

Simply left.

Everyone stood dumbfolded.

Our chief, Stoick, was the fastest regaining concousness, and gave order to everyone, so we could start the repairing relativly fast.

Everyone was discussing the situation but I didn't join them. I know too much. Everyone looked at me strange, I don't care.

I don't know what to feel and think anymore.

I got attached them. Waaaay toooo much...

Fishleg's POV

Oh my gosh.

It.

Was.

AMAZING!

I saw how the Rider doing it. I saw him and this was amazing!

I looked at Astrid curiously, and.... why does she look so heartbroken? ... she knew he was there! She must have. I kept a close look on her and she was keeping distance from everyone. Okay, she usually does that, but because of ignorance. If there's something important she is always there... but she avoids everything and everyone. Like in the past week. ... was the Rider here for a week...?

Someone grabbed my shoulder and I jumped, Stoick and Gobber were standing behind me.

*Gobber* - Could you come with us?

- Um... of course...

I followed them into the chief's house, where we sat down.

*Stoick* - I know you met with the Rider on that island. What happened there?

- Um... we already told you what we...

*Gobber* - We are not stupid. We want to hear the truth.

- Why now, so sudden?

*Stoick* - We all know, you guys act differently. Especially you two. You and Astrid. What happened?

- ....

*Gobber* - Tell us.

*Stoick* - ... NOW!

-hemadeustoridehisdragons!

*Gobber* - Slow down!

*Stoick* - He made you what?!!!!

- ...to ride dragons. We saved some captured scauldron, than he left in the morning.

*Stoick* - In the morning...?

*Gobber* - What the heck did you do until dawn???

- He made campfire, and we sat around, and brought some food with dragons. That's we put on the ship, because he left it.

*Stoick* - What else?

- We agreed on not telling because it's too unbelieble!

*Stoick* - What else??

- We learnt that he wasn't always a rider, before it he was part of a tribe.

*Stoick* - From where?

- I have no idea.

*Stoick* - What else?

- Nothing more ...

*Stoick* - WHAT ELSE??

- When I woke up, Astrid just got off from his nightfury!

*Stoick&Gobber* - WHAT?!

- She didn't say much about it, only that she asked him how did he become a rider.

*Stoick* - And...?

- He had chance to kill it but he didn't... instead he befriended with him.

*Gobber* - Befriending? It's ridicolous!

- That's what we thought.

*Stoick* - So she probably knows more.

- ...

*Gobber* - She acts stranger since last week. What do you think, did she knew he is here?

- ...no-o....

*Stoick* - THE TRUHT!

- YES! I-i-i was thinking about it before we came here!

*Stoick* - Now we know everything I wanted to know. Thank you Fishleg. Apreachied you wanted to save Astrid, but we needed the truth. Come Gobber.

I gulbed and sat. They didn't see what we saw. They-they misunderstood! It must not what happened!

I went out after them but they already caught Astrid, I saw them throwing her into jail. I-i-i didn't want this to happen! Why can't I keep my mouth shut?! Why I'm so weak?!

I followed the happenings, she was jailed, and tomorrow it will be decided what we will do.

I have pangs of consience.

When the case cooled down at night I visited her. She was staring the cagedoor, her thoughts were far-far away. I coughted, she looked at me.

- ..................... Sorry.

*Astrid* - Nevermind.

- I mean it...

*Astrid* - Don't sweat it.

- What will you do?

*Astrid* - I have no idea. I don't know what to do anymore.

- Did you really know he was here?

*Astrid* - ...

- I take it as a yes...?

*Astrid* - His dragon visited me, and led me to him. He was dying. ...

- What?!!!

*Astrid* - I saved him. I befriended with Toothless and I spent my freetime with him. The Rider woke up days ago and while he was recovering he was telling his stories. And you saw what happened today...

- You are still hiding something, don't you?

*Astrid* - I was riding Toothless.

- HOW?!

*Astrid* - He let me.... and wanted to fly with me.

- HEEE?!!!

*Astrid* - That's all I'm saying.

- .... ..... ....

*Astrid* - I don't know what to think about anymore.

- ...

*Astrid* - Could you go away? I'm tried.

I knew it was a lie, but if she wants to be alone than be it.

I couldn't sleep at night, the morning didn't want to arrive, the time barely passed...

Astrid's POV

Somewhere deep down I was ready to this day, since our first meet, I couldn't kill a dragon, all I see is Stormfly's eyes or if I got over, than Toothless' green ones looking cutely at me when I gave him fish. Or the Rider's trusting emerald eyes. ... I hit my head to the wall.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I was on Stormfly's back, beside me was Hiccup. We enjoyed the flight while he helped me handle my dragon..... and it wasn't pleasant to waking up and realizing that I'm in a prison cell.

Soon I was taken to the arena. Who would have thought I'll end up here as a prisoner? I have no idea what will happen, something like this never happened here. Not that I know about.

Everyone was around, guards stand in my only way out.

Speech. And speeech. And longer speeech.

*Stoick* - .... EVERYONE HEARD THE ACCUSATIONS. NOW ASTRID HOFFERSON YOU CAN DEFEND YOURSELF.

Wow. They gave me chance to defend myself after all? I should have prepare to say something... but what could I? I never lie about myself!

- I did not know they are here... i didn't help them!

*Stoick* - So you are denying. We prepared. We have a trial to decide whenever you have connection with the Rider or not. Release the dragons!

- What?

*Stoick* - Kill the nadders, than you free to go!

- Understood.

I got my favorite axe back. I missed her! I swang it a little, yes she is the same.

*Stoick* - Are you ready?

I nodded. It will suck, but I at least I'll be safe. The dragon came out, they were furious, and totally understandable. They are locked in 24/7, I would go crazy too.

They started with throwing spikes at me, I rolled away, and as they charged at me I dodged their fire by sliding through their legs. I grabbed one of their tail, I pulled myself up, and it threw me higher as I fell, I managed to grab its horn, with it and my weight I tossed its head into the ground, it became halfcouncious, I raised my axe... and suddenly all I could see instead of the nadder was Toothless playful eyes, and I stepped back scared. What the hell am I doing? I saw Hiccup aproaching his dragon, patted his head and looked at me trushting.

My hands became weak, I dropped my axe I was shaking. Why can't I kill? Why can't I say the truth? Why am I even doing this?... I couldn't pay attention to my thought anymore, the shocked dragons attacked me and my my survival instincs kicked in and I ran for my life.... hiwever the nadders are fast. One got me, pinned me to the ground. I felt a tear running down on my cheeks. No. It can't be happening!

I didn't even realise when. Or how. Something in my back of my mind told me to scream.

I did.

I shouted the "Saving sentense" at them.

The dragon immediatelly stopped the prepare for fire, and looked at me sideways, (s)he was shocked. He/she got of me and looked at the other, said something, than said something to me.

I couldn't understand.

I felt the heavy, deadly calm around me.

We stared each other wide eyed, when I heard the gateopening, letting in many angered viking. I don't care. I'll defend the dragons! I grabbed my axe and stood in front of the two dumbfolded dragon defencevly, when I was grabbed and raised from the ground...! She put me on her back!

However there's too many of them! I looked up. They aren't empty, not yet. I pulled her horn so she had to look up, than I pointed up, and made the signal of going as in horse back I'd do. It took them a moment when they understood, both of them shot up, the fire melted the chains and through the hole we flew out.

We heard angry yelling behind us but I did not look back. There's no place for me here anymore.

(A/N I did't checked the spelling or grammar mistakes in the end, I'll do it later, but now here is the new part ;) I hope you liked it!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.3K 27
Just some Hiccup x Reader drabbles :) I started this for the How To Train Your Dragon anniversary. I'm accepting requests!
331K 9K 33
this takes place after httyd2! It does not include spoilers for httyd3, I came up with this before the trailer of httyd 3 came out Y/n y/l/n is an 1...
115K 2.4K 14
This the story of Shadow and Toothless. Please go check out my other stories for more information on them by clicking on my profile or looking up: L...
707K 16.2K 57
It's the story of a young Viking. Actually, he isn't that young anymore. He's 23 years old now. His name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. 8 years ag...