Final Fantasy XV One-Shots

FFXVsummoner tarafından

~In commemoration of the seven day countdown to Final Fantasy XV release~ Final Fantasy XV x Reader only Fi... Daha Fazla

Prince Runaway [Noctis] Day 7
Goodbye Laughs [Prompto] Day 6
Better than the Stars [Noctis] Day 5
Lifesaver [Ignis] Day 4
Promise of the Future [Gladiolus] Day 3
Letter Exchanges [Noctis] Day 2
More than Glaives [Nyx] Day 1
~Continuation Prompts Below~
Awkward Crushing [Noctis]
Camping Perks [Prompto Lemon]
Heated Loving [Ignis Lemon]
Brotherhood Reunion [Iris x Male!Reader 1/3]
Reminiscing [Iris 2/3]
Complications [Iris 3/3]
Happy New Year [Multiple Characters]
Chosen One [Noctis]
Disclosure [Ravus]
Sparring Lessons [Gladiolus Lemon]
Celebration [Ignis]
Realization [Noctis]
Sacrifice [Noctis]
Escapade From Duties [Nyx Lemon]
Destinies [Oracle!Noctis]
Alleviation [Ravus Lemon]

Docile Prince [Noctis Lemon]

10.4K 175 32
FFXVsummoner tarafından

Requested by Mayote_Shoujo

Having a submissive prince was fun entertainment to watch, unraveling him while he exerts the cutest groans and whines. Begging to be alleviated of his issue beneath his crop trousers. Noctis released an adorable whine, your teeth nibbling at the taut flesh of his collarbone, his motif t-shirt discarded on the floor adjacent to the squeaking bed. His porcelain pale wrists were restrained by a pair of metal handcuffs, the resistance beginning to dig into his skin whenever he shuddered underneath your ministrations.

"You're too precious, my prince." You teased, running your fingers lower in a teasing matter, slowly inching downward to their goal.

"P-Please, faster please." Noctis pleaded, eyes fluttering closed in embarrassment, his flawless cheeks matching the shade of strawberries.

You clicked your tongue against the roof of your mouth, retracting your hands back up to his shoulders. Your mouth sucked and kissed the nape of his neck, being situated behind the prince bestowing you a numerous amount of possibilities just to provoke him into whimpering your name. Noctis shuddered, the metal handcuffs coinciding together like bells. His tongue was lolling out of the corner of his glistening lips, sweat dribbling down his forehead and his touched body. Noctis was enjoying the torturous treatment more than he should have.

Perhaps the sudden idea of allowing you to grab the reins for once may have been the best decision he had ever chosen.

His thighs twitched against the cushioned mattress, grinding his hips downward to just alleviate the erection you were the cause of. An elongated groan erupted from his throat, particularly sensitive once your teeth dug into the juncture between his shoulder and neck. Noctis' shoulders heaved up and down in exhaustion, a lovely damp patch forming on his boxers from the tip of aching cock. He yearned for release badly. But, you seemed to pose a major tease on that note.

Noctis sighed a breath of relief, his trousers and boxers stripped down from their original placement on his hips freeing his erection. His voice cracked when moaning, pitching between high and low once your slender digits wrapped around his thick girth. You pumped it from the hilt to its dripping tip, smearing the beads of precum developed at the end with the pad of your thumb. Breathless groans and pants originated from his lungs, bucking his hips in sync with your pistoning hand. It wouldn't be long before he'd- damnit, why'd she stop. Noctis groaned in annoyance, his cock throbbing for attention in front of his eyes, your fingers no longer wrapped around it.

"Noctis, remember what I told you beforehand?" You inquired, inserting the pad of your thumb into your mouth, sucking his unique taste off of it.

His husky voice cracked at the beginning of his sentence. "T-Too be more vocal."

"Bingo. So don't hold back next time, alright? I'll swallow your moans if you command for me to." You assured, a soft smile etched on your lips.

Noctis could never process the fact of earning such a beautiful and attractive woman with the most extraordinary personality as his girlfriend. He just couldn't. A shy and aloof guy like him hanging around such a bashful soul. And to think, she was so experienced in exploiting all his weaknesses and erogenous zones. Some areas even Noctis was not aware that he was extra sensitive to.

"Can you?" He shifted a little on his thighs, "I don't want anyone else to hear me. T-They belong only for your ears." Noctis' ears flushed red, a shy expression crossing his face.

"O-Of course, Your Majesty." You responded hesitantly back, using his high class ranking title. Sometimes, this dear boy was so casual and blunt that it surprised even you under certain circumstances.

Your mouth interlocked against his, tongues prodding together in a sweet entanglement of their own. You began to pump his shaft, the prince cutely moaning into your awaiting mouth. Just like ordered, you swallowed all the adorable moans and gasps from his chapped lips. He squirmed beneath your pumping hand, thrusting his hips frequently to alleviate the pressure in his cock. Strings of white seeds squirted from his swollen, red tip spraying onto his stomach upon his release. A loud groan wreaked havoc on his whole form, his lips unlocking from your own allowing it reverberate throughout the whole radius of his bedroom.

He panted, swearing in between breaths, wearing a dazed expression as he descended from his high. Your fingers kneaded at his shoulders, providing the aftercare the exhausted prince yearned for. You reached towards the nightstand adjacent to the bed, snatching a metal key from the timber surfacing. You maneuvered the pointed end into the small, barely noticeable key hole, twisting the key clockwise once locked in place. The restraints detached from his bruised wrists, falling onto the pillows. Noctis released an elongated sigh, rubbing at his agitated wrists with a weak grip.

You grinned softly, reaching out from behind him to curl your hands around his injured appendages. A quiet cure spell was murmured from your lips, streams of vibrant green particles emitting from your fingertips onto the red bruised marks. His fingers curled into his palms at the uncomfortable healing process before relaxing, the momentary pain disappearing once the healing spell took effect. The irritated bruises disappeared mere seconds later. Noctis twisted his whole body completely towards you, cheeks still flushed a little in arousal.

"Are you alright, Noctis? Did you enjoy it?" You asked with a softened gaze, running your fingers through one of his dark fringes hanging loosely off the side of his cheeks.

"Y-Yeah, very much." Noctis admitted, licking at his lower lip.

"Should we also heal the bite marks too? We don't need Cor to rip you a new asshole for not being an unkempt prince." You suggested, placing a ginger kiss on his forehead.

"That won't be necessary. I'm not leaving just yet." Noctis murmured, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Isn't there a meeting in an hour? You need to be prepared for it."

"Like I said," You flailed your arms around in wild circles as you were shoved backwards, spine flushed against the comforters still wafting with the scent of sex and sweat.

"I'm not leaving. You haven't been satisfied at all this whole time." Noctis continued, eyes beginning to be overwhelmed with a luster of passion.

"Besides," His forefinger hooked around the spaghetti strap of your black tanktop, the other unoccupied hand kneading your thigh sensually. "Ignis can attend the meeting on my behalf. I'm sure he won't mind. It's not like I have perfect attendance for meetings either."

"The judges and other advisers are expecting you, aren't they?" You questioned, cheeks beginning to darken in crimson when his mischievous fingers trailed up your thigh.

"Well, let's see then." Noctis removed his hands from your unhandled body, crawling backwards to reach for his phone discarded earlier on the nightstand. Imagine the chaos that would erupt if he accidentally speed dialed his friends or father during that little session, believing that he was hurt. Then barging through his sealed doorway only to discover him captured in his own bed being teased by his girlfriend. Yeah, thank the Gods for giving him knowledge.

"Hey Ignis, just wanted to ask if I could skip out on today's meet." Noctis said with an unusually cheerful tone, causing the other man to grimace on the other end. Ignis may have been aware of the peculiar situation of Noctis skipping out on important meetings; just to spend quality time with the one he immensely fancied. Maybe it was some kind of bro-code Ignis could never rebel against.

"Very well." Ignis responded hesitantly on the other end, releasing a distinguished sigh.

"Just use protection if you wish to go more forward than usual. They're stored in the second bottom drawer of your nightstand."

"Thanks Specs, I owe you."

"Certainly, for the fifth time."

Noctis' phone beeped once their call exchange ended, the prince wearing an almost innocent smile across his lips. He placed the electronic device back onto the wooden podium, crawling back on top of you on all fours. Noctis fiddled with the skull buttons of your hiked up skirt, kneading the other hand through your hair.

"Does that suit your requirements on having someone back me up?" He asked, kicking off his boxers and trousers completely onto the floor.

"Do you need more assurance?" His voice deepened into that husky tone, only appearing during such fleeting moments like these.

"C'mon, tell me. I don't bite, well sometimes if you've been a good girl." Noctis whispered, the humid air filtering directly into your earlobe sending a rush of blood into your lower regions. You were getting turned on by his voice alone.

Noctis chuckled in amusement as he rubbed the tip of his cock against the slim patch of underwear you wore, a gasp exhaled from your lips.

"I-I don't need assurance. Let's keep going." You suggested, removing your tank top and skirt over the edge of the bed, abandoning you vulnerable in your undergarments.

"If you insist." Noctis responded with a shrug before running the flat of his tongue along the valley between your breasts.

Your fingernails clawed into his scalp, grinding yourself more into his growing arousal. Noctis groaned softly, pulling your hips up to gain more access on removing your bra. He flung it to the side, rolling your nipple in between his teeth, performing quick licks of appreciation afterward. After performing the same treatment repetitively, he peppered butterfly kisses along your stomach down to your hips till reaching the patch of fabric. All Noctis had to do was tug that damn thing aside and...

Noctis sucked softly at your weeping slit, a mantra of curses and gasps cascading from your lips. His tongue flicked at your clit, the suction of his entire mouth stimulating your arousal. Your slender fingers raked through his messy hair for something to grip, the fantastical sight of watching the prince of Lucis drink you up like the finest wine almost too much to witness. Your thighs twitched closed, tightening around his head as you came with the accompanied high pitch moans and whimpers. Noctis groaned in appreciation, lapping the flat of his tongue across your moist slit. The vibration from his mouth reverberated throughout your bones. He gave it one slow, sensual suck before rising from his lowered position onto his knees. Noctis brushed the back of his hand against his lips, tugging his lower lip into his mouth underneath the pressure of the top row of his teeth.

"How'd I do?" Noctis inquired with a darkened gaze, clouded with lust and admiration.

Your hair swayed over your flushed cheeks,"Not too shabby, Prince Charming."

He crawled closer, allowing his lips to skim over your barren collarbone. "I still have not reached utter satisfaction. Has my princess reached her limit?"

"Not at all, Your Highness." You purred, drawling out his royal title.

Noctis grinned, slipping on a condom around his thick shaft before meeting your half-lidded gaze. You straddled his waist, sinking onto his cock with a quiet gasp. He grunted in pleasure, gyrating his hips into your own. You rode him slowly, basking yourself in his size. He groaned, controlling the pace of your sinking hips as you rode him. Your arms curled around his neck, whimpering against his messy, raven hair.

Noctis clutched your tensed hips, the other tightening around the nape of your neck. He tugged your entire head inches lower, kissing you in between every spoken profanity he groaned. The kiss consisted more of clashing teeth, a few licks mended in for extra measures. Your slit consumed him to the hilt, the tip of his cock grazing the spot that triggered a blinding white to overwhelm your senses.

"T-There Noct, more." You pleaded, riding him faster.

Noctis hushed you in between pants, yanking you even harder onto his hardened erection. You cried his name out, tightening around his shaft. The prince moaned your name, throwing his head back while squirting his seeds inside the condom. Once descending from his high, his cock nestled between your folds softened.

He slipped out, tying up and disposing the condom into the trash bin. You plummeted stomach first onto the inviting comforters, crawling towards the princeling leaning against the metal headpost of the bed. Noctis wrapped his strong arms around your exhausted form, peppering your forehead with chaste kisses causing you to giggle like a young schoolgirl.

"I enjoyed that." Noctis sighed out, kneading his fingers into your shoulders.

You smiled softly performing a cute eskimo kiss in gratitude, "Me too."

"I'm going to the bathroom for a quick shower. Wish to join me?" Noctis announced.

"Sure, anything if it involves you." You answered nonchalantly, stumbling after him into his private bathroom. Noctis sealed the door closed behind the two of you, locking it for extra measure.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.3K 407 23
Final Fantasy XV x Reader Book four in the short series "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" Gladiolus x Reader
84.5K 2.8K 43
The gentle and romantic love story: You are part of the Kingsglaive and King Regis has asked you to accompany Noctis and his friends on their journey...
28.4K 905 29
As the youngest member of the Kingsglaive, your job has always been relatively simple, even if your life hasn't been. You are - as the name of the o...
7.5K 198 26
According to the prophecy, the chosen King was to sacrifice his life to bring light back to a world engulfed in darkness. One year after the prophecy...