A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ: ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก... More

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Who Would Have Thought Part 2.

21.1K 471 61
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

We were walking to the pier in an comfortable silence. I don't what it is but something about Hailey is just calming to me. I looked at her and god did she look beautiful. She had a few lose strands of hair on her face. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

Hailey:"What? Do I have have something on my face?"She asked panicked. I chucked and shook my head.

Y/n:"No I'm just enjoying the view is all"I said making her blush and look down"Tell me more about you"I said looking at her.

Hailey:"What do you wanna know?"She asked.

Y/n:"Uh let's see"I said trying to think of what to ask her"How does it feel when you modal?"I asked.

Hailey:"I guess it's just the rush of eagerness and nerves at the same time when a show is starting...kinda like how you get when you are about to perform"She said. I nodded"What made you go into the music industry?"She asked.

Y/n:"Well since I was a kid I always had an appreciation for music. I used to listen to my dads music and I used to try and learn the strings and then everything just developed from there...my songs and my life"I said"I guess music has been there in a way for me were no one has"I said looking forward then at her. She nodded and had a small smile on her face.

Hailey:"So Kenny tells me you're a big family person"She said. I nodded and chuckled.

Y/n:"Sadly yes"I said making her laugh"I love my family more than anything including Kenny and them. I've grown up with them and I can't really see a future without having them by my side"I said shrugging.

Hailey:"That's sweet Y/n"She said. I nodded and gave her a small smile.

Y/n:"And you?"I asked looking at her.

Hailey:"I love my family but I guess the only down side to modeling is not being able to spend much time with them and just have a somewhat normal day with them"She said. I nodded understanding.

Y/n:"Yeah it's hard but you got us now"I said smiling at her. She looked at me and smiled.

Hailey:"Really?"She asked.

Y/n:"Well you have me"I said. She looked down and nodded. We walked to the pier talking and laughing on the way. We arrived there and walked up to the ice cream place I knew.

Hailey:"Oh my god! This place"She said. I looked at her and nodded"My sister and I come here whenever were both in town to catch up"She said. I smiled at her.

Y/n:"Really?"I asked. She nodded and looked at me confused.

Hailey:"Why?"She asked confused.

Y/n:"Nothing just that my sisters and I do the same when we're out of town and meet up after a really long time.. Same with the others"I said. She smiled big and nodded.

Hailey:"I guess we have a few things in common then"She said. I nodded and walked up to the girl and smiled.

Y/n:"Hi can I have a bubblegum ice cream and what would you like Hails?"I asked her.

Hailey:"I'll have the same"She said to the girl. She nodded and took our orders and I paid for the ice cream and found us some seats"I could have paid you know"She said sitting down. I sat across her and shook my head.

Y/n:"I asked you therefore I pay"I said. She smiled and nodded.

Hailey:"So any relationships?"She asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/n:"No but apparently I'm dating Kendall and we're very serious"I said making her laugh.

Hailey:"Oh my god! You guys are like the perfect couple"She said making me laugh and nod.

Y/n:"Thanks I'll be sure to tell her when were "Sneaking around" and meeting up"I said making her laugh. We calmed down and I looked at her"And you? Any relationships?"I asked.

Hailey:"No..still single as fuck"She said. I chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"Trust me..it's better being single and waiting for the right person then waiting for a complete ass"I said. She nodded and put her hands in the air.

Hailey:"preach"She said. I heard our order being called and we both walked up and collected our orders. I pulled out her chair and waited for her to take her seat"Thanks Y/n/n"She said. I nodded and took my seat.

Y/n:"Not a problem"I said. She took a bite of her ice cream and moaned. Well that's officially my favourite sound.

Hailey:"This tastes amazing!"She said making me chuckle. I nodded and took a bite of mine.

Y/n:"That's why I love it so much"I said. She nodded and we both continued eating our ice creams and talking and laughing in between. We were walking back to the car and I opened the door for her.

Hailey:"Thanks"She said. I nodded and went to the drivers side. We drove back to the Kardashian/Jenner household singing. I walked her to her car and smiled at her.

Y/n:"I'll drive you home"I said. She looked at me confused"I mean I'll follow you and make sure you get there safe and by follow you I mean in the less creepy way"I said making her laugh and nod.

Hailey:"Okay"She said. I nodded and started following her. She arrived at her place and I hopped off my car and walked her to her door"Are you sure this wasn't a date?"She asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/n:"No sadly but it'll come soon enough"I said smirking. She blushed and pushed me playfully.

Hailey:"I'll be waiting Y/l/n"She said making me smile and nod. She opened her door and walked in"Thanks for today Y/n. It was nice"She said. I nodded and give her a small smile.

Y/n:"It's my pleasure. Have a good night love"I said. She pulled me in a hug which surprised me at first but a in hugged back hiding my face in her neck taking in her sweet scent.

Hailey:"Bye"She said pulling away and kissing my cheek. I grinned at her making her chuckle.

Y/n:"Bye love"I said. She smiled and walked to her door and closed it. I took a deep breathe and hopped in my car driving to the Kardashian/Jenner household.

I walked in with a big smile on my face and plopped down on the couch between Kendall and Kylie. All the sisters including mine looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Freya:"What's got you so happy?"She asked.

Y/n:"Can't I just be happy sister"I said looking at her.

Hanna:"Oh you can but it's weird"She said. I chuckled and smiled a little think about her.

Kendall:"It's to do with Hailey isn't it?"She asked. I looked down trying to avoid any wondering eyes from them.

Y/n:"Anyways-"

Kylie:"We were you anyways...I saw Hailey's car but I didn't yours...."She said trailing off.

Kim:"Y/n did you and Hailey-"

Khloe:"Go on a date"She said finishing Kim's sentence. I looked down and cleared my throat.

Kourtney:"Oh my god you did!"She said. I looked up and shook my head.

Y/n:"What! No! I just took her to the ice cream place by the pier...for ice cream and talking"I said.

Kendall:"But you said you only take important people there..."She said amused. I groaned and covered my head with my hands.

Y/n:"Now's the time you actually listen to me Kendall"I said. They all looked at me and smirked.

Ky:"Y/n do you have a thing for Hailey?"She asked.

Y/n:"Can we not discuss this please"I said switching on the TV. Khloe grabbed the remote from me and switched it off making me groan.

Freya:"We know we tease you but if you like her you can tell us"She said.

Hanna:"Yeah I wanna know if my little sister is falling in love or getting all the lovey dovey feelings"She said pinching my cheeks making me glare at her. They all looked at me and I sighed.

Y/n:"Okay fine! I find Hailey cute...."I said. They gave me the "Stop lying and tell us the trust look"I sighed"Okay fine! I find her beautiful"I said. They all squealed and jumped on me making me groan.

Kendall:"Aww my little baby is growing up"She said. I rolled my eyes and tried to push them away.

Y/n:"I've been in relationships before you know"I said. Everyone went back to their seats while Kylie and Kendall sat on top in me..literally.

Kylie:"We know but you and Hailey seem cute together"She said. I blushed and looked down making them smirk.

Freya:"Did my sister just blush.."She said.

Hanna:"The world is officially coming to an end"She said making everyone laugh and me glare at her.

Y/n:"Shut up Han"I said.

Kendall:"Aww don't be so grumpy Y/n/n"She said squeezing my cheeks"So what made you so attracted to my best friend?"She asked.

Y/n:"Are we really having this discussion right now?"I asked. They all nodded making me groan.

Kim:"Come on Y/n/n"She said.

Khloe:"You've met all of our friends and non of them caught your attention"She said.

Kendall:"Including mines and Kylie's and then all of a sudden you meet Hailey and you're taking her to all the places you never take anyone you date to"She said.

Y/n:"I took you there"I said making her hit my arm.

Kendall:"Idiot"She mumbled. I chuckled and sighed knowing they wouldn't let this go until I gave them answers.

Y/n:"Don't get me wrong, all your friends are good looking and have amazing personality's but Hailey is.."I said trailing off.

Kourtney:"She's what?"She asked curious as the rest of them.

Y/n:"Different. She's different from your other friends for some reason. There's something about that catches my attention and all I can do is just look at her and admire that beauty that is Hailey Baldwin"I said smiling a little. They all looked at me and awed.

Kylie:"That was so cute Y/n/n"She said. I just nodded and sat back and sighed.

Y/n:"I have an attraction to her but I don't wanna rush or say anything yet because I wanna get to know her more..."I said. They all nodded understanding"I want it to be a emotional attraction and physical attraction not just physical"I said.

Kendall:"So you have a physical attraction?"She asked. I nodded.

Y/n:"Yeah"I said. They all looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me.

Freya:"There's something else isn't there?"She asked. I sighed in frustration.

Y/n:"There is but I can't put my finger on it...there's just something about her"I said.

Hanna:"Well, if you need help we will be here"She said. I smiled at all of them.

Y/n:"Thanks"I said. Kendall and Kylie got of me and woke up smirking at me.

Kendall:"You like basketball right?"She asked.

Y/n:"Yeah I love it...why?"I asked eyeing them suspiciously.

Kylie:"Great!"She said texting away on her phone. I saw her look at Kendall who grinned at me.

Kendall:"You can join myself,Kylie, Gigi,Bella,Abel, Zayn,Tyga and Hailey at the game tomorrow"She said. I looked at her wide eyed.

Y/n:"What?"I asked. I groaned and looked at Kendall annoyed"Is Jordan lameson playing?"I asked making everyone laugh.

Kendall:"Yes he is and shut up!"She said hitting my head"He isn't that bad"She said.

Kim:"Well when he's not being a dick and flirting with you,Hailey and the rest of them"I looked at her and frowned"Which is all the time"She said

Y/n:"He flirts with Hailey?"I asked. They all nodded"Dick"I mumbled making them look at me amused. 

Kendall:"Jealous?"She asked.

Y/n:"Of dumbo?"I asked making them laugh and Kendall glare at me"Never...plus I'm hotter then him so I'm fine"I said.

Kendall:"Why do you hate him so much?"She asked.

Y/n:"For one he has no respect and two He is a dick who keeps on trying to compete with me whenever I'm out with you girls"I said"Plus the fact that you kissed the guy which by the way was horrible idea just shows how he can play with you"I said looking at her. I knew Kendall and I know when she likes someone"He not worth your time Kendall and you deserve better"I said waking up and walking to her room. I got a text from Hailey and smiled as I read her text.

My biggest fan😍💎:"I miss you already Y/l/n"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 72.4K 113
I swear that I'll be yours forever, Till Forever Falls Apart when the world falls into chaos, two lost souls seem to find comfort in their shared lo...
4.5M 160K 42
"What a brilliant idea, Bonnie. Now his friends saw us with it." I shook my head. "Hey, don't try to pin this whole thing off on me. I was only tryin...
186K 2.8K 42
- แด€ แดแดแด…แด‡สŸ แด€ษดแด… แด€ษด แด€แด„แด›แดส€ า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดแด แด‡ส€ sแดแด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แด…ษชแด€ า“แด›. แด›ษชแดแดแด›สœแด‡ฬแด‡ แด„สœแด€สŸแด€แดแด‡แด›โค๏ธŽ (สŸษชา“แด‡ sแด›แดส€ส) started: Jan.29.2021 -๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ...
282K 5.6K 23
in which the youngest daughter of two of the most famous people in hollywood faces her toughest challenge yet; living. { in which the author writes a...