My Body His Baby Wattpadprize...

By MissyJ31

Bella goes in the clinic to donate her eggs and comes out knocked up by Hollywoods biggest star, Logan Spade... More

My Body His Baby
Fired (Edited)
Pregnant (Edited)
Logan Spade (Edited)
Proposition (Edited)
The Villa (Edited)
Logan's departure (Edited)
While he's away... (Edited)
Interview (Edited)
Ten weeks later (Edited)
Twenty Three Weeks (Edited)
Christmas Vacation Part 1(of 3) (Edited)
Christmas Vacation Part 2(of3) (Edited)
Christmas Vacation Part 3(of3) (Edited)
Eight Months (Edited)
About time (Edited)
Ready to Go (Edited)
Mommy duty (Edited)
Kisses (Edited)
Parallels (Edited)
Concubine (Edited)
Surprises and Lies (Edited)
Planning a Trip (Edited)
Family Time (Edited)
The Best Day Ever (Edited)
Home (Edited)
Confrontation (Edited)
The Beginning of the End (Edited)
Sequel?
Update on Sequel
The Sequel is HERE
Sequel is now up

Meet The Parents (Edited)

33.2K 1K 61
By MissyJ31

"I'll get the twins," Logan told me.

My heart had been pounding the entire way here. He took my plan. I had the great idea to hide behind the twins and use them as an excuse to get the hell out of this place. I was torn. A part of me wanted to run in their and see the family I had missed out on. The other part of me wanted to run away. My father had instilled in me pain with his beatings and lack of love. I find it hard to believe that these people actually care about me. I had to give them a try for my babies. I wanted to love them like I'd never been loved and if I was truly loved then they'd receive unconditional love from me.

I felt a bit odd going to a gathering wearing some black sweats and an oversized shirt. I liked that the shirt hid my fake pregnant self. I watched Logan get the twins out. Mark attempted to help, but the two of them for some reason kept giving each other evil looks. I wish they could stop the penis measuring and get to the task at hand. But then again I did feel guilty, I somehow managed to come between two brothers and I sure as hell did not want to be there.

I walked up to the front door with Logan behind me; a car-seat on each of his hands. Mark stepped forward and opened the car door. The second the door fully opened there was a huge "Surprise," from everyone inside.

I faked a heart attack. I had a big smile on my face as my eyes scanned everyone in the room. Logan's parents stood front and center. They immediately gave me a hug before bypassing me and heading straight for the twins. There was Brittany right behind them. She spoke to me for a second.

"How are you?"

"Good," I answered. I glanced behind me. Logan was setting the car-seats down because his parents had already begun unstrapping the twins. "As long as they're good, I'm good." Brittany nodded. I could tell she wanted to be polite, but her eyes were dancing around the twins. "Go for it," I joked. "I'll be here for a minute."

Brittany's face lit up as she passed me. Next, Adam and Michelle came up with their boys James and Jeremiah. The boys ignored me completely they were interested to see who the fuss was about. Adam, the ever so polite one of the Spade brothers, congratulated me. Michelle gave me a hug.

Then there was no one except the two of them. My mother and my father. Mom is an older brunette with light eyes. She's very pretty and thin. She definitely makes me think of glam. My father definitely seems like one of those men that age better as they get older. He has long hair jelled to the back with a sandy brown and gray beard.

I suddenly felt very lonely standing there facing the two of them. Neither of us seemed to want to move from the position we were at. My mother stared at me hard and I could see in her eyes that she knew I was hers. My father was the big cry baby. His face had become smudged and I could already see him struggling to keep his composure as tears fell down.

Mark appeared at my side in an instant. "Bella, this is Oliver and Gloria Emerson."

Mark's arm wrapped around my waist. He knew I wouldn't move without being pushed. He put force on my waist until the two of us stood a foot away from my parents. "Hi," I said.

My parents weren't interested in words. I had four arms wrapped around my body in a matter of seconds. I stood there frozen solid staring at Mark while they sobbed on me. I had no idea what to say. I didn't even know what I should be feeling. My entire emotional state was in shock.

My mother kissed my cheek. "Hi, I'm sorry. I, you're mine and you're here. The kids are going to be so excited."

My father echoed her words.

"Kids," I asked.

My mother glanced at my father so he took the reigns and spoke. "After we searched for you without anything we adopted a couple teenagers. You would have been ten at the time. They're all married with children. They wanted to see you as well. We didn't want to overwhelm you."

"Thanks." I said.

Logan's parents interrupted and suggested we take the talk to the living room and sit down. I was more interested in what my babies were doing. Currently, Brittany held Tegan. Michelle had successfully awoken baby Logan who didn't seem that upset about waking up at all. He seemed to let his eyes gaze at hers.

A smile came onto my face. "So, how was your life?" My father asked.

I gazed at him with my eyebrows raised. Is that really the question to start off a conversation? I thought we might talk about my babies, not how was your life. "Some people have it worse and some have it better," I answered. "It's really all in the past now."

"The police have been unable to find Rupert." My mother stated. By Rupert, she meant the father who raised me and treated me like crap.

"Good luck with that," I muttered.

"What's that," she replied.

I shrugged not really thinking I said it that loud. "Uh, just that he managed to steal me for eighteen years so good luck finding him."

My mother frowned at me. I glanced over at the twins. Brittany was showering a sleeping Tegan with tons of kisses as the grandparents looked on. Baby Logan is getting a hand shake from Jeremiah.

The conversation died and we were all served lemonade. My father started up chatting with Logan. "So, how did the two of you meet? You're much older than my daughter."

I choked on my lemonade a bit. I have been dependent on my self for so long that it was strange to hear someone else worry about me.

"Are you okay?" Logan asked to which I nodded. He turned to my father. "You didn't hear about the story on the news?"

"We heard several things, Mr. Spade?" My mother said. "We try not to listen to gossip."

Logan nodded, he seemed a bit appreciative of them. "Well, my wife and I, who I've recently separated from have been trying to have a baby for ten years." My parents looked at one another. I remember their Facebook letter to me saying that they had tried for years to become parents. "We had this last shot at the Life Clinic. Bella, was attending to donate her eggs. A mix up happened and she got pregnant by me. I moved her out here to get her away from the press. When they see her they're pretty relentless."

My mother nodded. "What a huge decision to have to make without family?"

I guess.

"What do the two of you plan now?"

Logan seemed as confused as I was. "What do you mean?"

"You're married, Mr. Spade. Is Bella expected to stay with you? I want what's best for my daughter and I feel that she should come home with us."

"What?" I asked. I was in the room and this was me and my babies lives. They needed to talk to me not around me.

"No," Logan argued. "Out of the question."

"Excuse me," I interrupted. "This conversation went south pronto. I'm tired and I want to take my babies home and get a nap." I turned to my parents. "Do you have a number? I will contact you and we'll discuss the moving situation. I can't deal with this at the moment."

My father nodded and gave me all his contact numbers. I literally mean everything from three email addresses, house addresses, house numbers and cellphones. "Of Course, whatever you need. We're not leaving town at all."

"Thanks," I said.

Logan helped me get the twins ready to load into the car. Mark stood at the door and held it open for me. I paused and glanced at him. "Sorry, for what I said in the car. Thank you for contacting them. I probably never would have done so. They seem really nice so far."

Mark smiled and touched a strand of my hair lying on my shoulder. "Get some sleep, while you can."

I nodded to him and stepped back into the limo as Logan strapped up the twins. "That is not going to happen."

"Huh," I asked.

"You sure as hell aren't moving."

"You can't tell me what to do."

"You want to bet," He argued as he raised his voice to me. "It's bad enough I got competition with my own damn brother now I got to fight your parents to. Anyone else?" He snapped.

I took a deep breath before I responded to him. "I am not a trophy prize. I am the mother to your children and I suggest you calm down. I am not an item to barter with. I am a person. I am not pitting you against your brother or anyone else. Logan, you're married either be married or get divorced and them come talk to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.9K 20
Being the maid for the famous singer, August Alsina from his I don't give a fuck manner and Danielle's attitude, it's gonna be a hell hole in their h...
12.5K 294 6
When Thomas and his friends are taken from the Safe Haven by the "Real FBI", they face challenges that none of them expected. Who thought that the Fl...
146K 2.5K 37
Aaralyn Price just turned 18. She has the best, bestfriend she could ask for. She has a loving mom. And she's friends with a lot of people at school...