Turning The Straight Player G...

By MadForYou1

"Stop." I mumble as he moves his hand to undo my pants and I place both my hands to halt his. We were hiding... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Question and Answers.

31

29.5K 925 366
By MadForYou1

"Can't we talk later?" He groans out loud as once more our lips meet.

My mind was slowly losing the battle but I just had to know, so with the little strength left in me, I pushed away from him and stood, wrapping my arms around myself as I realized that I'd somehow gotten down to my boxers.

Damon sighs but leans back on his hands nonetheless as he gives me his full attention. I want to be distracted by the way his body looks, all toned and well taken care of...

I don't want us to fight and my body tells me this but I had to know.

"I can't do these things with you... I mean, I like you Damon, I really do but these mind games you've been playing with me is so confusing and I... I just can't."

I watch as he gets off the bed and I want to retreat as he steps closer to me but I was so done hiding, I was so done running. If he wanted me then he can have me but only if I can have him too. That was my agreement, that's all I can offer.

"Chris-"

"No Damon. Either you want to be with me or you don't. I'm not some little secret stash of sweets that you hide away when people are near and go crazy on when they're not. I have feelings and these shit hurt."

"Chris-"

He runs his hands through his hair, lost for words but I was too done with his shit behavior and I wanted my emotions to show... show him how much I've been hurt by him.

"You can't just use me for your own selfish games and then pretend like the things we do aren't real Damon-"

"Chris-"

"We had sex!"

His eyes snap to mine and I feel my heart starting to tighten.

"And then you left me. You just took my heart and ripped it apart all in one walk and you don't give a fuck about how that made me feel. You pitied me because my dad died and you were selfish enough to think that carrying me for a whirlwind would be enough, but then you fucking left me Damon! What the fuck did you think would happen, huh? Did you think that I'd be okay? That I wouldn't go crazy thinking if I meant anything to you? That I wouldn't cry myself to sleep wondering what I did wrong... Why you didn't like me, wondering what I could have done to make you stay or at least to call me and see if I was okay?-"

"Chris I-"

"It's been 49 days Damon! 49 fucking days without you, with me going crazy all alone in that fucking house that used to feel like home to me."

My voice was starting to raise as I felt my emotions taking over me and I was just so done with everything. I didn't care if I could be heard by anyone else, I just wanted him to hear me, to finally understand what I'd been through... what he'd put me through.

"You just left me Damon. How the fuck do you just leave someone and-"

My body betrayed me on the final statement and I dropped to my knees as I felt overwhelmed. All the tears, the pain, the anger that had built up over the last two months reached my brim and decided to overflow and my body started shaking as I released my anger and frustrations through tears.

In no time Damon's strong arms were around me and I had no fight left to push against him. Instead, I let him pull me onto him as he tried to calm me down with words I'm yet to hear.

"Chris please... I... it's complicated. You know I never wanted to leave you."

"How am I supposed to know that?" I wept against his neck as soon I'm tired from all my crying but still tears streaked my face.

"I... this is new to me. I like you and... it's... fuck, I don't know man." He whispers. "I want you so bad it hurts. I thought about you everyday I was away. You confuse me, you make me think about things I shouldn't think about and you make me do things that are not in my nature.

I don't know if I'm gay okay... I don't even know if I want to be... I'm still figuring shit out but all I can tell you is that... I fucking care about you, to the point where I would do literally anything to hear you laugh... or moan my name or look at me with that fucking shine in your eyes. I would do anything humanly possible to stop your pain... fuck man, I love you."

He whispers the last part of his statement and my body stiffens at his confession. I'm pressed so close to him that I feel him hold his breath, waiting on my reaction and I want to scream with my joy.

"I loved you way before I knew what true love felt like." I murmured against his neck and had to hide my smirk as Damon releases his breath.

He lifts my chin so that we were eye to eye and I don't miss the way his light eyes skims over my face; capturing everything, missing nothing.

"Please stop crying." He whispers once more and my only reassurance is pulling his face towards mine and crashing my lips against his.

This kiss was one for the books... it was different, it was passionate, it held all the words we were yet to say. It was fast and insistent yet slow and meaningful and I morphed against his body as he groaned, grasping my waist in his hands. I straddled his body as I tried to taste the very essence of his soul and when he broke the kiss we were both trying to replace the oxygen stolen from our systems.

"I got you something."

His words were rushed and low and I smiled before stealing a quick kiss.

"I got you something too."

Quickly hopping off of him I walked to my tiny closet and grabbed a large parcel from the back.

"Please tell me it's not my sexuality you got back there." Damon joked and I rolled my eyes before finally getting the large parcel out.

"What is this?" He asked as he came to help me.

"Would you stop talking for once and just open it."

"Okay sheesh, calm down baby."

He smirks at me before giving me a quick kiss and seconds later the parcel is being ripped apart. The look of utter joy on his face and the way his tongue slightly sticks out at the corner of his mouth let's me know he enjoys getting presents. Damon's eyes goes wide for a second before his face changes color and I bite my lips in silent anticipation.

"Chris... I."

"Do you like it?"

"If I like it?"

He places the portrait down gently and comes towards me, pulling my body into him and kissing his way from my shoulder to my face.

"I love it." He whispered before finally reaching my lips and taking me out of this world with his kisses.

I had forgotten all about my drawing of him in art class last semester and since it was a really great painting I decided he should have it.

Once again we were getting carried away by the kiss and soon Damon's present was forgotten as his hands trailed lines up my naked torso and his hips were ground into mine. I moaned against his neck as he squeezed my waist and he groaned my name as I bit him.

Soon I felt the softness of the bed beneath me as Damon hovered above me and we wasted no time in removing the garments from our bodies. I had longed for his touch once more and now that I was getting it, I felt like it wasn't enough.

"Slow down baby." He mumbles against my ear as I tried to rush us. My legs were wrapped around his waist and I could feel his pulsating member right near my hole.

"All in due time." He finishes as my painfully hard dick is being massaged by his hands.

He smirks at me and I'm a bit confused but then my mouth shoots open and I let scape a loud groan as the tip of my cock disappears into his mouth. I wanted to cum on contact of him doing this; I didn't know if it was even possible to get harder, but I did. Soon I was bucking my hips upwards as my hands fisted his hair and all too soon he was pulling away.

My body arched towards his mouth but he just chuckled as he pressed me back down, holding my hands securely above my head.

"Don't pout baby, I promise you there'll be more of that."

He kisses the side of my mouth quickly before grabbing the lube and a condom and I bit my lips as he works on my tight hole. My cock was twitching with anticipation and I'm sure I'm dribbling from awaiting what was to come. Damon kisses me deeply as he teases my hole with his cock and I scream as he pushes in.

He quickly halts his actions but I grab onto his bicep as he tries to pull out.

"Don't you fucking dare." I managed to grit out and he kisses the side of my mouth as he continued, slower this time.

He felt bigger yet he was a perfect fit and we both groaned the other's name as our bodies slowly started to move. His fingers were pressing into my waist as he started moving faster and my mouth is slightly open as I watch him. He's biting his lips, eyes closed as he focused on the task at hand.

My fingers encircled my unattended length and I pleasured myself as I held onto his biceps. All too soon he's pulling out and I want to groan my frustrations but before I can do so, I'm roughly flipped and pressed into the softness of the bed. Without missing a beat, Damon's hard length is plunged deep within me and I groan loudly just as he did the same.

Our bodies glistened with sweat as the temperature in the room started rising and I felt Damon's now slick hair, caressing my shoulder as he pressed wet kisses to my upper back. His hand grips my ass as he roughly slams back and forth and his free hand pleasures me from the front.

The entire sensation is overwhelming; my neck, my cock, the deep drilling of my ass... everything is slow and fast and harsh and soft and I couldn't stop the sounds that escaped my mouth. My cries gets louder and so does Damon's and before I know it a shiver travels throughout me, my insides tighten and my orgasm is out of this world.

Before I can come down from the cloud nine, my body is being roughly pushed into the bed as Damon pounces away intensely above me, causing my orgasm to draw on and my name is being moaned as he finally released inside of me.

It takes us a few minutes to catch our breaths and when that is done, Damon rolls onto his back, discards his used condom and pulls me close as we cuddle. I play with his chest before he smirks at me and I'm once more taken out of this world at the deep indentations on his face.

He pulls away from me for a quick second to retrieve something from his jeans pocket and I try to hide my excited smile as I see the small black ring box.

"Open it." He whispers, stealing a kiss.

I waste no time in flipping it open and my restrained smile bursts forth at the sight of a small black ring with the inscriptions D. C on it. Damon quickly places it on my right hand and I kiss him as I tried not to cry from happiness.

" I love you." I say, my body once more straddling his.

"Prove it."

I could feel myself getting hard at the silent dare and I pull his face to mine before kissing the sly smirk off his face. Bringing my lips to his ears, I whispered.

"You know, I turned a straight player gay."

Damon laughs a throaty laugh before throwing me onto the bed; my legs parted and him lying perfectly between them.

"Who says I was ever straight?"

~

Who says he was ever straight?...

So...

If you haven't noticed yet...

I finished the book.

😱

Mike drop... girls screaming...

Lol... yeah...

Hope you enjoyed it.

Vote, comment, follow... please...

I love you.

Bye... till next time... hopefully.

P. S. I'm thinking of doing a sequel to TTSPG that will be called 'My Boss, My Obsession' but that'll take a while because I'm still having major writers block with my other books... but it'll happen. Just give me time or suggestions.

🙈😊🤐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 13.9K 46
He forcefully pushed me against the wall pressing his lips on mines. I refused to kiss pack until he bit down on my lip....hard. It felt wierd...but...
8.5K 823 51
"What if?" He just had this smirk that made me want to lean over the table and kiss him. I know his game, this is all a joke. We have always been l...
1.5K 72 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...
15K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...