The Tribute Drummer

By ArabianKnights

John Lennon~ did he really 'leave the building' or was it all just one big hoax?? Has he been lying low all t... More

Dearest Abe
Abe's Home Yay!
Bang the Drum
Starting Over
Zombie
Imagine Last Night
A Bit of A Laff- Now
Morning After
Surf Rescue
Studio
Hear This
Interrogation
Sandcastles
Awful Jokes
Fighting Words
Morning
Rusty Hero
Tainted
Scared
Trib Guy
Primal Scream
Setup
Iron Maiden
Enter Stage Right
A Little Lennon
Re-union
Just Wall Art
Wedding Dance
By My Side
Push
Grey
Visiting Hours
Awake and Talking
Woke up Got out of Bed
Meeting Baby
Have A Little Faith
Don't Cry, Baby
Slow Down
Creeping Like a Nun
Tom Boy To Tiara
Wedding Jitters
So Smooth

Peanut Butter

90 5 0
By ArabianKnights

Dearest Abe

I write this but I will prob see you before you open it!

Anyway will write anyway!... cause if it's on paper it's real- right!

Thank-you, hugs and kisses, love you 4eva I will pay you back ASAP

TaRA

Rat

Ps. You sent t2o much $$$ I got some grog for my homecoming, pity you weren't here to help me drink it!

**********************************************************************

I sealed the envelope and tossed it on Abe's bed. His room was huge, his drum kit sat in corner set up, itching to be pounded.

It's been two weeks here on my own now. I've eaten his fridge out and the pantry is empty. I was staring in the cupboard, considering blind hooking when the phone rung. I ignored it, it's not like anyone knows I'm here.

It rang 3 more times on and off irregularly, which by then, I had hit the couch. It then rang 5 times in a row. I took the pillow off my head and answered the stupid noisy thing.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Arrrr it's Brian, Abe doesn't know this but I put a 50 dollar note in the toilet cistern for ya, it's in a jiffy bag. I know he doesn't have any food in the cupboard"

"Great thanks, see ya"

"Rat?"

"Yea"

"No grog huny- we'll be back in a couple of days hang tight"

"Yep thanks Bri you're the best by the way"

I dashed to the toilet and ripped the lid off, eureka! I grabbed my sunnies and walked to the store and selected all the essentials. I grabbed...

a loaf of bread

a jar of peanut butter

and a litre of vodka. 

I filled my prescription too. Happy daze for me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...