*~Best Friend~* A Roc Royal...

By Roc_yaWorld

There's always that male friend you have who makes you wonder what if but it's not as easy as him to admit hi... More

*~Best Friend~* A Roc Royal & Mindless Behavior story
Jealous Boy
New Love
This girl's bad news
The set up
From break up to make up
Baby blues && other drama
Dese Bitches Aint Shit
This Girl is Bad News
Ask before you assume
I want you && Nobody Else
I want you && Nobody Else Cont'd.
Truth && Rumors && from enemies to friends.
Let All the Drama Begin
Murder she wrote
Baby blues part 2
I'm still in love with you/A deadly situation
Cruel Intentions
The end is almost near
Four months later
My brother's keeper
Forgive and Forget
I cheated..
Aweeee shit! Here comes some more drama!
Broken friendship & relationship part 2
Too good to be true
Happy Birthday Drea!
I love you
Goodbye Ci... Forever

It's over.. For good

38.6K 581 195
By Roc_yaWorld

Ci’s p.o.v.

2 more days had passed and it was now time for me to go home. I didn’t want to leave Prod, but I was officially on bed rest so I couldn’t hang out in his room. Before I left, I sat down and talked to him one more time.

Me- hey bro. they’re letting me leave today! Im really happy because Jaliyah & I don’t like being in here. We don’t want to leave you though but to keep your niece nice and healthy I have to be on bed rest. Mommy is going to let me call you every day though.

I stood up, kissed him on his cheek, and turned to leave out of the room. As I lifted my arm to grab the door handle, I thought I heard Prod calling my name. I was afraid to turn around or some odd reason. But when I did, I sprinted over to Prod. His EYES WERE OPEN! I started to scream and the nurses came running in there. When they saw his eyes open, they ran to get the doctor. He came in and did a few tests on Prod and he passed them all. I was so happy to have my brother back but I couldn’t stay. I went home with a feeling of satisfaction feeling great that both of my angels made it through. When I got home, I showered real good and laid in the bed. I decided to get on facebook since I rarely ever do anymore. I had a friend request from some girl named Christina. At first I was a little iffy about adding her but then I accepted her request anyway. Next thing I know, I had a message from her. Who was this girl, and why was she writing me?

Roc’s p.o.v.

We’d just came from the studio recording a few new songs and I decided to go spend some time with Ci and junior. I was so happy that my girls was ok but I still felt like shit from that Christina situation. I knew one way or another I was going to have to tell Ci about what happened. I’d rather her know the truth than to keep a secret from her. I got to her house and her mom let me in. as I walked up the steps, I tried to hide the fact that I was nervous as hell. I loved Ci and I knew it was possible that I could lose her and the kids. I opened her room door to see her laying down watching tv, cracking up at Everybody hates Chris. I slid off my pants and t shirt and laid in the bed with her. She kissed my lips and stared at me for a second. Something was bothering her. I knew Ci too damn well. She was just putting up a front like nothing was bothering her. She laid on my chest, flicking the bottom of my ear with her pinky nail. The question she asked me nearly gave me a heart attack.

CI- roc… who is Christina?

She sat up to get a look at my face. She knew when I was lying so I just went ahead and told her the whole story. After I was done, I got super scared because she didn’t have any time of emotion on her face. I knew she was hurt though.

ci- oh ok. Well im glad you told me the truth. I just wanted to let you know, that we’re over for good. And also that I hate you more than any words could express. Im not mad, hurt, or upset because  I will not let you and your dumb ass decisions kill my child.

She got off the bed and went over to the last two drawers on her dresser that had my clothes in them into a trash bag. I just looked at her the entire time with my mouth wide open. She went into her closet and took down every shirt, pants, jacket, and shoes that I bought her and put them in the bag. The necklace I bought her that said Ci&Roc went into the bag too. the pictures we had and the letters we wrote were all tossed into the bag. She walked out of her room and tossed the bag downstairs and it landed at the front door. Most of everything that was in the bag flew out when she tossed it because she didn’t tie it up or anything. She laid back on the bed next to me and pulled the covers to her chin. She turned over and was on her way to sleep but then she turned over and said one last thing to me.

Ci- I’d appreciate if you picked up items up and leave.

I still didn’t say anything. I was just so shocked that we were actually over. I slowly got off the bed and slipped on my clothes. I walked out of her room and headed downstairs and began to pick up my belongings. Tears covered my face as I looked at the pictures of us. I couldn’t believe she really left me but I had no one to blame but myself.

-2 hours later-

I was sitting in my room with tears streaming down my face, staring at the pix of Ci I had hanging up in my room. I never thought I would’ve had the chance to be with her and when I get the chance, I fucked it up. I started putting away my things that she gave back to me. It killed me more and more as the pictures fell out of the bag when I pulled something out. I just sat there on the floor next to my bed with my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. I heard someone knock on my door. I didn’t feel like being bothered but whoever it was came in anyways. I heard them close the door back shut and walk over to my window ledge then open their mouth to talk.

Ray-did you tell her what happened?

I looked up at Ray with puffy eyes and a red ass face. His eyes got big when he saw my face. I didn’t even care if he saw me crying.

Me- I guess she already knew. I accidently sent the messages in the group chat but I deleted them out of her phone so I don’t know how she ended up seeing them.

Ray- something else had to have happened for her to be able to still see them. Maybe you thought I deleted them.

We sat there and talked about it for a little while. Ray made me feel like shit even more but it was what I truly deserved so it didn’t really matter. I grabbed my phone and checked my facebook. I had a new friend request. I opened it up and it was from Christina. A shock look went across my face so Ray asked what was wrong.

Me- the girl that I cheated on Ci with found my real facebook page.

Ray- oh damn. Time to make a new one.

I clicked on her page but it was private. I noticed we had one mutual friend so I clicked to Ci who it was and to my surprise, it was Ci. A lump formed in my throat. She was the one who told Ci. I felt like I could kill that bitch. I went on Ci’s page and she’d changed her status to single. Even though I already knew we were broken up, that shit still hurt me.

Ray Ray’s p.o.v.

I walked down the block to Ci’s house to see how she was doing. I didn’t want her to be upset and hurt Lili but Ci is a very emotional person so I was really hoping she was holding up ok. I got to the house, mommy let me in, and I went up so Ci’s room. I walked in her room and she wasn’t in there but her bathroom door was closed so I knocked. She told me to come in. I opened the door and sat on top of her sink. She was bathing junior. She looked back at me and spoke. Junior started slapping the bath water making it splash everywhere so she started fussing at him. I laughed to myself. Even when she has to be mean, she doesn’t fully accomplish the “mean” attitude. That’s what I loved most about her. She picked him up out of the tub, wrapped him in a towel, and took him back into her room. She put his clothes on then laid him in his crib with a bottle, and sat on the bed. She looked upset but I could tell she was trying not to let it bother her.

Me- how you feeling?

ci- im good. I told Roc I wasn’t letting his foolishness interfere with my child. If he’s going to ruin our family over some groupie then that’s fine with me. I can do bad by my damn self.

Me- so did the girl tell you what happened?

ci- nope. She told me to ask him who she was and if he acted like he didn’t then she was going to tell me what happened.

She paused for a second because tears started forming in her eyes and her voice started to shake. I felt bad for her. Too much was going on in her life right now and I know it was hard.

Ci- I was really hoping she was lying but she wasn’t Ray.

I grabbed her and she cried a little on my shoulder. I was so pissed at Roc I didn’t know what to do. I stayed over there with her until she fell asleep then I went home. Roc ran over to me when I walked in the house.

Roc- what did she say?

I shook my head at him and headed in the kitchen to fix me something to drink. I walked out and headed up to my room. I sat down at my computer and he sat on my couch.

Roc- are you going to tell me or what?

Me- she didn’t tell Ci what happened, you did.

He looked at me confused.

Roc- what do you mean?

Me- I mean that Christina messaged Ci and told her to ask you who she was and she asked you and you told Ci what happened with yall.

He just sat there looking stupid. All I could do was shake my head and his slow ass.

2 months later [August]

P.s. guys im not ending the story yet :) i'm going to keep writing for yall!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 213 31
She was just living life,having a Good time,Finnaly going to follow her dreams, But then they're people who hate to see you happy.They wanna bring yo...
16.4K 480 62
This is a story about a girl name Mo. She meet Mindless Behavior at her party, and falls in love with Princeton the first day.She has a cousin named...
53K 390 54
Brooke Anderson is a normal fifteen year old, she's going of to college soon but doesn't know what's going to happen or where her life is going to ta...
149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...