SandBoys | LS

By louistrashfr

"That's exactly what you meant Louis. You're just jealous that other people can accept and love themselves so... More

1| Secrets
2| Attention
3| Strange
4| mesmorizing
5| Just a little bit of your heart
6| Apologize
7| Knocking On Heaven's Door
8| Lies
9| Anger
10| Timeless
11| Eye to eye
12| confused
13| second chances?
14| Cuddles
15| Fluff
16| Snuggles and Struggles
17| back for you
18| Dig yourself out 🥀
19| Isolated
20| Sand Boy
21| reality check
22| Rendezvous
23| The Way You Make Me Feel
25| give in
26| take it slow
27| Officially yours
Authors note
28| Inseparable
29| Future
30| Epilogue
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
First chapter up!

24| Hang out?

1.3K 79 5
By louistrashfr

A/N Harry's outfit on side (with black jeans and black boots) small reminder in this era of the story he has his 2017 hair.

Louis' POV

It's been a week or so since I last saw Harry. I saw him all over the tabloids walking and hanging out with Kendall Jenner, obviously all articles claimed her a new girlfriend but I of course knew my Harry swung the other way so I didn't worry about it.

It was an early Saturday morning as I sat on the couch watching the news. My phone buzzed in my hand and I looked down to see who messaged me.

Harry: Hey Lou I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out at my flat later? Lmk and I'll pick you up whenever xx

I smiled and typed a message back.

Louis: I'd love that! How does 5:30 sound?

Harry: perfect see you then ❤️

My heart warmed at the little heart he added. I got up and cooked a little breakfast and made a cuppa to get my day started. I ate quickly and then ran to the store to pick up a few things when I ran into Zayn.

"Zayn?" I asked unsure.

"Louis! What's up man?" He asked excitedly at me. I smiled and shook my head in disbelief.

"Nothing much really!" I laughed as he squeezed me in a hug.

"Meet any new people?" He asked hopefully.

"Just one, only one friend besides you." I said nervously.

"In five years really dude? You gotta get yourself out there!" He joked.

"Yeah yeah!" I laughed.

"I'll catch you later bro, gotta get home to my fiancé." He winked.

"Oooooh wanna talk about it?" I suggested.

"Text me." He replied as he walked away. I quickly shopped for the rest of my items and checked out before driving home.

-
Harry's POV

I tried on about a thousand outfits before I finally gave up and called Lou my stylist to come over and help me. She only came cause I told her I'd pay her..

"See look, you look great I don't know what all that fuss was about!" She clapped her hands excitedly as she touched up my hair.

I looked in the mirror and my jaw dropped. "H-how did you-"

"Tame your hair? It's called hairspray honey, take advantage of it!" She sassed with a grin on her face.

-
It was about 20 minutes later that I was standing outside Louis' door. I raised my fist and knocked on the wooden door, a small petite little Louis opened the door and grinned at me mischievously.

"Hello Harry! Ready to hang?" He asked. I laughed and nodded while I led him to my car. I got in and waited for him to buckle up before I sped off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 27.9K 39
I've always been taught to hold my head high, to look presentable- to look better; to be better. I've always been told that to win, I have to be bet...
151K 4.9K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
33.2K 815 32
Louis finds himself out of place in LA, unable to get at an itch that’s been bothering him for years. He supposes back in the early days, home hadn’t...
56.6K 1K 26
Harry is a lonely boy. He ran away from home after his step father almost killing him because he was different. So to say Harry has a bad life is a u...