Dreaming- A Niam Fanfiction

By SugaryNightmares

DISCONTINUED!!! I was walking underneath a clear sky, but in my mind a storm was going on. This story is abou... More

Dreaming- A Niam Fanfiction
Promise?
Weird guy.
Noodlesoup.
Black waterfall.
Christmas is horrible.
Sick joke.
Merry Christmas.
Beauty.
Champagne.
Mistakes.
Familiar.
Donuts.
Mental.
Swimming.
Huggs.
Not normal.
I'm okay.
No changes.
Vanilla shampoo.
Love and hate.
Sears Sunset.
The tears in his eyes.
Stay still.
I don't mind.
An icy fire.
Trust.
Floating.
so yeah i'm sorry
hello my sunflowers

Screams.

807 29 8
By SugaryNightmares

HEYY MY LITTLE MERMAIDS!!

I'm very very sorry for taking so long. (Yea you say that every time Laura)

Here's a shitty chapter for you c:

Byebyyee

Btw, the picture on the side is the definition of cute xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam

I spread out the fresh sheet, flattening it with my hand lightly to make it more presentable.

Greg chuckles behind me, coming to stand next to me.

"Thank you Liam." He smiles, laying his hand down on my shoulder and turning to look at my, or now his, bed.

Greg is staying over for the night, and because my room is the only room with one bed in it instead of two, he's sleeping in my room.

Not that I really mind, because I'm going to sleep in the same room as Niall.

Every time I think about it it gives me those stupid fluttery butterfly feelings.

Harry, Louis and Zayn are bunking together in one of the rooms, and I'll sleep with Niall.

I don't know how it came that way, because it's weird that Louis has to leave his own room, but one way or another, we split up like this.

And I like it.

I like it very much.

"Hey Liam, can I ask you something?" Greg suddenly speaks up, his voice cutting through the thick silence that was hanging around in the room just seconds ago.

"Mmh yeah 'course..." I mumble, looking up at the Irish man in front of me.

He just smirks, brushing his hand through his short brown hair and leaning down on his other leg.

"Do you like my brother?" Greg asks bluntly, licking his lips while talking.

My heart stops right then and there, and my eyes widen.

What?!

How does he know?!

Am I that obvious?!

Greg quirks his eyebrow, grinning lighty.

"W-why do you...think that...?" I stutter, awkwardly blushing and shuffling my feet over the floor.

"Oh, I didn't know for sure, but now I do." Greg chuckles evilly, sitting down on my bed.

I grown, slapping my hand against my face and blushing.

"Shit." I mumble, making Greg laugh.

It's silent for a second before Niall's brother speaks up again.

"I won't tell Ni if you don't want me to, but...do you errmm...really like him?"

Now he's turned into the awkward one, putting his head in his hands and carefully looking up at me with a serious look on his face.

I sigh, sitting down next to him and placing my hands on the bedsheets, softly stroking them and fumbling with the small folds.

"I don't know...I've never felt something like this for a guy before you know?"

Greg nods, letting out a puff of air and looking down at his feet.

"Just promise you'll be careful with him okay? Don't toy around. He's....fragile..."

He looks up at me, his eyes inspecting my face the same way as Niall's always do.

Greg saying that makes me wonder.

Why is Niall fragile?

Why is he different?

I want to find out and help him get through everything.

I want to know what's wrong with him.

"I promise."

Greg smirks.

"Good boy."

*~*~*

It's completely dark in the room.

The only thing that can be seen is a small pile of clothes on the floor, lighting up in the blue glow of the moon that's peeking through the curtains.

I don't know how late it is.

I only know that I've been awake for a long time already.

Niall's silent and calm breaths sound through the room, making a small smile form on my face.

I've been listening to Niall's breath for an hour or so already, but one way or another I can't get enough of it.

It just sounds so peaceful and calm that it makes me feel happy and giddy inside.

It makes my butterflies fly up and tickle my insides with their beautiful and lovable wings, softly stroking the sides of my stomach.

Letting out a sigh, I turn on my side, closing my eyes and letting my mind wonder.

After I while, I start to feel sleepier and sleepier.

A warm and cozy feeling takes over me, and I let out a happy sigh.

Let's go to dreamland.

Heavy breathing is what woke me up later that night.

It's still dark, and I have to blink a few times to get used to the black darkness.

I can vaguely see the outlines of the closet and Niall's bed.

The heavy breathing gets quicker and deeper, and I slowly move one leg out of the bed.

"Niall?"

My voice sounds weird in the thick darkness.

It immediately gets gulped into the blackness, dissapearing from me.

Niall's breathing stops for a second, but after that it only gets worse.

His breaths are shagged and deep.

It sounds like he's hyperventilating.

I slip my other leg out of the bed too, softly stroking the soft floor with my toes.

Sighing tiredly, I get up out of my bed, shuffling over to Niall's while squinting at the dark.

I don't want to trip over anything that's laying on the floor.

I grown as I bump into Niall's bed with my knee.

It's too dark to move.

My heart beats loudly in my chest as I reach over to touch Niall.

Why is my body acting so weird?

I'm actually really nervous to touch Niall, and that's weird.

I shouldn't be nervous.

"Niall are you okay?" I ask as I let my hand stroke his arm softly.

A spark goes right through my arm, shooting right through my body and ending in my heart.

Niall immediately bolts away from me, still hyperventilating, and falls out of his bed.

He lands on the ground with a loud thump.

"Shit Niall. I didn't mean to scare you..." I mumble as I walk over to the other side of the bed, wanting to help Niall.

But as I get closer, Niall only crawls away from me desperately.

"Don't touch me..." He squeaks, looking up at me with frightened eyes.

I can see the glimmer of his icy blue eyes lighting up in the little bit of moonlight.

There are tears in his eyes.

Something inside of me breaks, and I kneel down to the ground, reaching Niall's height.

"Don't worry, I'm here..." I whisper, reaching out.

Niall whimpers, pushing his body against the wall.

"Don't touch me!"

I bite my lip, my heart beating loudly against my chest.

I don't know how to help him.

"Niall, it's me...Liam.."

I crawl over to him, making a small screetch to escape his lips.

"Don't touch me Liam!"

Why is he scared?

Is he scared of me?

I look into his eyes, which are now overflowing with fresh tears.

He looks genually scared out of his mind.

But he knows it's me.

His eyes recognize mine, and he called me Liam.

"Ssssh Ni, there's no need to be scared." I softly try to sush his sobs.

His bottom lip is shaking and tears are rolling down his pale and beautiful cheeks.

His eyes are still tightly focussed on mine, not letting his gaze falter any second.

I lean in to wrap the guy in a hug.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME! DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

Niall starts to scream, and he pushes himself deeper into the corner, like he wants to dissapear into some sort of other demension, far away from here.

Scared, I move away from him, my eyes wide open.

What's wrong with him?

Suddenly Greg and Louis come bolting into the room, flicking on the light.

It startles Niall, and he lets out a loud cry.

"GO AWAY!!"

"What's going on?!" Greg asks me, glaring at me.

Shit.

He thinks I've hurt him.

"I-I've done nothing to him, I swear!" I stutter, lightly lifting up my hands.

It first seems like Greg is about to attack me, but then he turns to look at Niall, and a calm and caring expression appears on his face.

Niall has burried his head in between his legs, curling into a small ball.

"Niall, it's Greg, you're safe." Greg calmly speaks as he walks over to the curled up boy in the corner.

I glance at the door.

All the boys are standing in the doorway, watching Greg and his brother carefully.

As I look back, I can see Niall slowly looking up at his older brother, a tear streaking his cheek.

He seems to calm down by Greg's presence, luckily.

Greg gets a little closer to Niall, getting down on his knees and looking deeply into his eyes.

Niall sniffles a little, and I smile.

He's calming down.

But when Greg reaches out his hand, Niall's eyes widen again, and he starts to scream.

"DON'T COME CLOSER!!"

Greg suddenly grabs Niall's arm tightly, and the blonde boy starts to panick.

'LET ME GO!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!"

When Greg grabs his other arm, Niall begins to kick his own brother.

"DONT TOUCH MEEE!!"

He's now fully kicking and slapping around, trying to get Greg off him.

"Guys! Help!" Greg calls out, and I run over to him, grabbing one of Niall's legs.

"NONONONOOO!!!" Niall screams, crying and kicking.

My heart breaks in thousand pieces just by looking at him being in such pain.

I want to know what's wrong with him.

I want to cure him.

I want to help.

"Niall calm down, you're just going a bit crazy!" Greg shouts to the screaming boy.

Niall immediately stops screaming, letting his arms fall down weakly and his legs to stop kicking.

More tears start streaming down his face.

"I'm going crazy..." Niall whispers, sobs wrecking his body.

I slowly let his weak body go, watching as Niall's eyes wonder hastely over the floor, like he's reading or counting something.

"No Niall I didn't mean it like that, please-"

Greg gets cut of by Niall's trembling voice.

"I'm lunatic."

"Nonono Niall please I-"

"Insane."

Tears keep streaming down Niall's face as he starts rambling louder and louder.

"I-I'm mad....I'm disordered!"

There start to form tears in Greg's eyes too, as he slowly lets go of Niall's arms.

"No Ni you're not, I-"

"I'M FUCKING MENTAL! LET ME GO!! I NEED TO-I need to..."

Niall starts to cry, curling himself up on the ground and letting his heavy sobs shake through his body.

Greg is crying too now, not even trying to touch Niall anymore.

He just sits there, letting the tears freely drip down his slightly reddened face.

I slowly sum up Niall's words in my head.

Crazy.

Lunatic.

Insane.

Mad.

Disordered.

Mental.

There's something about those words.

Something that makes both Niall and Greg cry.

I need to know what it is.

I need to find it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.4K 21
Niall Horan made one mistake. Just one, and suddenly, his entire world gets flipped upside down. He shouldn't have driven the car. It was stupid to d...
6.7K 396 13
["Completed" + AU + BoyxBoy] ✨niall is a superhero and his abilities are flying and telekinesis ✨liam is a normal teenager/nerd, craving love ✨what...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
1.1K 19 37
This is a fanfiction about a non famous Niall Horan who meets the man of his dreams!!!! (This is a boyxboy story) Let me clarify ONE DIRECTION IS NOT...