Suka Mayato from Karasuno

Od ramenku

Suka Mayato- she's beautiful, athletic, and talented. But one problem, she's barely 140cm tall.... and she's... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
After Ending
NEW UPDATE! MARCH 2021!

Chapter 8

11K 282 316
Od ramenku

Suddenly, Kuroo's face became visible. Suka smiled and opened the door so he could come in.

"What are you doing here? It's the middle of the night!" Suka asked, trying to wipe the smile off her face but couldn't.

"I was missing you too much and wanted to see you" he replied shyly, scratching the back of his head.

Suka blushed. "How did you get here?" she asked.

"I walked." he replied blankly.

Suka's eyes widened. "You walked that far?!?!?! Oh dear, you must be so tired..." she said. She looked up at the clock. "Well there's no point in leaving, why don't you stay here for the night?" she added.

No way... I can't believe she's asking me to sleep over.. This could be my chance to finally get my first kiss! Kuroo thought to himself.

"Would you like to see your kitten?" Suka asked him with a smile.

"But she's standing right in front of me..." Kuroo smirked.

"Very funny. I'll go get him." she said as she walked up the stairs and into her room. She came back with the small black kitten in her hands.

"What did you decide to name him?" Kuroo asked.

"Yeah.. about that... I still haven't given him a name..." she mumbled and looked away.

Kuroo took the kitten from her arms.

"I guess I'll just have to name him myself then." Kuroo said and laughed.

"Don't you dare... He's mine!" she replied.

After arguing about the little kitten, they decided to sit down and watch horror movies.

Kuroo wrapped his arm around Suka, and she blushed. She laid her head on his shoulder, and the kitten jumped onto the couch and sat on Kuroo's lap.

"He's almost as little as you" Kuroo said.

Suka jumped off of the couch and threw a punch at Kuroo. However, he caught her wrist and pinned her down on the couch, her arms above her head.

He got on top of her and said, "I don't think so." and smirked.

What the hell?? Why can he always predict my movements?? This isn't fair!! Suka thought to herself. She felt her face get redder and redder.

"Aw... is Suka blushing because of me?" Kuroo asked, and smirked again.

Before Kuroo realized, Suka rolled on top of him, and sat on top of him.

"I don't think so." she said, mocking Kuroo. "You're the one blushing" she added.

"But I'm not blush-"

Before Kuroo could finish his sentence, Suka leaned in and kissed him.

"Now you are" she smirked, as Kuroo's face went red.

Suka got off of Kuroo and said "I'm gonna go grab a sweater. I'll be back in a sec" and ran upstairs.

OMG!!! I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS!! They both thought to themselves.

Suka came back downstairs to find Kuroo fast asleep, with her kitten laying on his stomach, in the exact same position he was in. She giggled, then grabbed her phone and took a picture of the two of them sleeping together.

How cute, she thought.

She lifted the kitten and sat down on the arm of the couch. "Welcome to the family, Kuroo Jr." Suka whispered as she stared at the kitten.

She heard a grunt from Kuroo and she saw him open his eyes. He put his arms out, signaling for Suka to come.

She walked over, and stood in front of him.

"Yes?" she asked him.

He pulled her down onto the couch and wrapped his arms around her.

"Goodnight." he said.

They both fell asleep instantly.

The next morning, they woke up to Kuroo Jr. meowing right next to their ears. Suka got up and went to the kitchen to grab some cat food.

"Come here, Kuroo Jr." she called from the kitchen.

Both Kuroo and Kuroo Jr. came into the kitchen.

"You named him after me? But why?" Kuroo asked, confused.

Suka pulled up the photo on her phone of the two of them, and showed it to Kuroo.

He blushed from embarrassment.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Suka asked him.

"Doesn't matter." he replied.

When she finished making eggs and toast, she turned around to see Kuroo shirtless, wearing only his red sweatpants. She looked down from his face to his chest.

"Why did you take your shirt off?" Suka asked.

"It's really hot in here.. Probably because you're here..." Kuroo replied.

Suka couldn't take her eyes off of his body.

That's one hella nice bod! Wait... Is that an eight-pack? No way! I thought those were only in movies!!! Suka thought.

"Enjoying the view?" Kuroo asked, as he noticed Suka was staring at his abs.

"Hey Kuroo look over there!" Suka exclaimed.

Kuroo turned his head and she quickly took a picture of his abs.

Crap! The flash went off! Suka thought.

Kuroo turned back around and looked at her.

"Give me your phone" he said.

"No. In fact, I'm setting this as my lock screen!" Suka replied and stuck her tongue out at Kuroo.

"Fine then. Come here." he said.

Suka did as she was told, and carefully walked over to Kuroo. He suddenly picked her up and he wrapped his arms around her. She did the same and wrapped her legs around his torso.

"What are you doing?" Suka asked uncertainly.

"This" he said, and smashed his lips onto hers. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of the two of them. He showed Suka the picture.

"And this is going to be my lock screen." he said.

Suka smiled, thinking about how sweet Kuroo was.

They spent the day walking around the city, doing different things. They decided to finish off the day with dinner at a restaurant. 

They took their seats and a waiter took their orders. They talked about their interests and things they should do together. After finishing his food, Kuroo said he needed to go to the bathroom. He excused himself from the table and left. 15 minutes passed by and Suka was starting to worry.

Did he leave? Does he not like me anymore? She thought. She could feel a tear start to form in her eye. Luckily, before she started crying, Kuroo came back, holding something in his hand.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Suka, there's something I've been wanting to ask you ever since we started talking, but I couldn't find the right time to ask." Kuroo said. He took out a golden necklace that had the words "Kuroo's Kitten" on it.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

172K 6.2K 30
"I-I have volleyphobia... I know you haven't heard of it, but it's been experienced by several people including me," you said, smiling sadly. » You...
59.1K 2K 19
Tadashi Yamaguchi and Kei Tsukishima has been best friends ever since that day of middle school. Ever since Tsukki saved Yamaguchi from those group o...
89.3K 3.8K 57
- 𝐤𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -y/n only has a few months living in Japan until she moves with her parents to England. She cr...
802K 21.9K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...