Teen Wolf boyxboy one shots

By Directioner5340

Just a bunch of one shots about different guys from teen wolf getting together. Super cute! More

#1 Derek/Isaac One shot (Teen Wolf Fan Fic)
#2 Derek/Isaac
Announcement
#3 Isaac/Ethan
#4 Jackson/Isaac
#5 Scott/Stiles
#6 Sterek (Derek/Stiles)
#7 Isaac/Stiles
#8 Stiles/Ethan
Announcement 2
#9 Scott/Stiles
#10 Scott/Ethan
#11 Derek/Jackson
#12 Scott/Derek
#13 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#14 Scott/Peter
#15 Sterek (Stiles/Derek)
#16 Scott/Jackson
#17 Scott/Stiles
#18 Stiles/Ethan
#19 Isaac/Peter
#20 Stiles/Jackson
Book Announcement
Book Announcement top three
Final Book Announcement
#22 Stisaac (Stiles/Isaac)
#23 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
Teen Wolf Discussion
#24 Danny/Stiles
#25 Scott/Derek
#26 Stiles/Mr. Harris
#27 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#28 Jackson/Scott
#29 Scott/Peter
#30 Sterek (Stiles/Derek)
#31 Stisaac (Stiles/Isaac)
Announcement
Announcement continued
#32 Jackson/Ethan
#33 Jackson/Isaac
#34 Sciles (Scott/Stiles)
#35 Scott/Peter
#36 Stiles/Peter (Steter)
Announcement
#37 Sciam (Scott/Liam)
#38 Liam/Derek
#39 Sterek
#40 Jackson/Danny
#41 Sciam (Scott/Liam)
#42 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#43 Liam/Jackson
#44 Brett/Liam
#45 Stiles/Mr. Harris
#46 Jackson/Isaac
#47 Scott/Jackson
#48 Sciles (Scott/Stiles)
Update
#49 Stiles/Aiden
Update part 2
#50 Scott/Derek
#51 Scott/Liam
Announcement
#52 Sciam (Scott/Liam)
#53 Miam (Mason/Liam)
#54 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#55 Briam (Brett/Liam)
#56 Scott/Theo
#57 Thiam (Theo/Liam)
#58 Sciles (Scott/Stiles)
#59 Scott/Liam
#60 Stiles/Theo
#61 Sterek
#62 Sterek
#63 Sterek

#21 Peter/Stiles

17.5K 336 44
By Directioner5340

{PETER'S POV}

I watched on in amusement as Stiles hung onto every word Derek said like his life depended on it.  It was pretty obvious that Stiles was head over heels for my nephew, but of course Derek's too blind with his love of Isaac to notice.  It's a big love chain if you ask me, seeing as how Isaac seems all smitten with Allison.

"And why is it that I can't go again" Stiles grumbled as I was drawn back into the conversation.

"Because a no is a no Stiles, I can't have you getting in the way all the time" Derek growled, clearly annoyed with Stiles whining.  I had to admit that I found it a bit adorable, but that's just my opinion.

"Oh I hardly get in the way" Stiles countered.

"Oh really, and which one of us is the human.  Which one of us was weak enough to get kidnapped by gerard a few months ago?" Derek groaned "hm?  Answer me that Stiles."  I watched Stiles face fall at Derek's words and I felt a bit bad for the kid.  I mean, at least he tries, Derek should be so hard on him.  When Stiles didn't respond, Derek continued his point.

"My point exactly Stiles" he sighed "you're staying back."  With that Derek turned around, leaving, and slamming the door behind him.  Stiles whole stance just seemed to crumple at the slam of the door.  His shoulders sank and he slouched his back in disappointment.

"I'd really give it up if I were you" I stated bluntly as I turned to head into the living room.

"Give what up" Stiles quizzed in an obviously disappointed tone.  I pursed my lips at his small figure following me.

"This petty little crush you have on Derek, you do realize that it's never going to work right?" I sighed and Stiles quirked an angry eyebrow.

"Okay, one  I don't have a 'crush' on Derek" Stiles snapped "and two, you are such a dick."

"I try" I shrugged "look, I'll I'm saying as that all this little crush that you claim not to have, is just going to get you hurt in the end."

"And why the hell do you care if I get hurt anyway" he groaned and I pursed my lips in thought.

"Because you deserve better than my pig headed nephew" I shrugged "I....."  I trailed off, deciding not to give away my best kept secret.  I've already accepted that I might kind of be into Stiles, but it's not like I'm going to be telling him that.  I mean think about it, it's not like anyone sane could love me.  I just a big dick, as he put it, that doesn't care about anyone but himself and buries his feelings with sarcasm.

"You.... what?" he quizzed with an annoyed tone.  I shook my head with a big sigh.

"It... it doesn't even matter" I sighed as I stood up from the couch that I had just happened to sit in within the past few minutes.  I began heading to the stairs when Stiles spoke up once again.

"You see, this is why I hate you.  You make it hard not to" Stiles stated and I froze my assent up the stairs as those few words kept ringing in my head.  You see, this is why I hate you.  See, this is why I hate you.  This is why I hate you.  Is why I hate you.  Why I hate you.  I hate you.  I hate you.  I hate you.

"Well maybe it's because you should" I breathed with a shaky bottom jaw as I barely held back the hurt "I mean, after all I am the worlds biggest dick now aren't I?"  I shook my head releasing a pent up breath, and I made my escape to my room.

{STILES' POV}

"You see, this is why I hate you.  You make it hard not to" I stated in anger.  I turned around just in time to see Peter freeze on the stair and quirk an eyebrow.  He seemed to be shaking slightly, but I just brushed it off as anger or something.

"Well maybe it's because you should" he whispered in a breathy tone and then he just continued up the stairs.  I continued staring at the stairs for another minute in confusion, but I eventually stood up deciding to leave.

I was just about to head out the front door when my phone began vibrating in my pocket, signaling that I had a text.  I slipped it out and into my hand to reveal a text from Scott.

Scott: Hey Stiles, if you haven't left Derek's yet, do you think you could grab my back pack from Derek's.  I think I left it in his bathroom after I left today.

I let out a heavy sigh as I turned back around and headed toward the stairs.  I took them two at a time, eager to just grab Scott's bag and go, but as I reached the top of the stairs I heard a muffled sound coming from down the hall.  Curiosity got the best of me and I made my way down the hall until I was right outside Peter's door.

I leaned in real close to the door, careful not to make a noise as I listened closely.  It took me a minute but I soon recognized the sound as sobbing, but that doesn't make sense.  This is Peter we are talking about, Peter doesn't cry.  Nothing can make Peter cry.  I slowly pushed the door open and peeked inside to see a miserable looking peter sitting on the edge of his bed with his face in his hands.

"Peter" I whispered, and he looked up, but I knew that he had already heard my presence before hand.

"What" he snapped.

"Sorry, I just..." I was at a loss for words.

"You were just what, surprised that a selfish asshole like me could have actual feelings?" he quizzed in anger "well big fucking surprise Stiles, I do.  Sorry to upset you."  I frowned at his upset state.  As much as I wanted to hate Peter, seeing him in this state made me feel bad for him, and it almost gave me a better understanding of him.  Seeing him like this reminded me that he's still part human, that he has moments of weakness just like the rest of us.

"It's not that, it's just I don't understand what could make you so upset" I murmured.

"Of course you don't.  I don't think anybody would" he grumbled "You said you hated me Stiles, don't you think I know that?!  I'm aware that everybody hates me because I'm a selfish asshole who thinks of no one but himself.  Knowing that people hate you is one thing, but actually having someone say it to your face sucks.  Do you know how fucking horrible it feels to be hated by everyone, just because of some shit you did in your past?"

I frowned and was full of shock at his words.  I had no idea that Peter even felt all of these things, he is just so good at masking everything.  I know exactly how he feels, and it sucks.  It sucks to be judged about something that you did years prior.  And it killed me to know that three little words that I said out of pure anger could effect his so much.

"And it especially sucks knowing that you hate me" he whispered that last part and I knew he didn't intend for me to hear it.

"Why especially me?" I quizzed softly and he stood up off of the bed walking up until he was only a few inches from me.

"Is it not obvious Stiles" he groaned "as much as I try to hate you I just can't.  I can't help but find your little quirks cute.  I can't help but love the way you bite your lip when you're nervous.  I can't help but love the way you cling to things you care about.  I can't help but love you."

I gasped as the last part came out of his mouth.  I was in shock.  I couldn't have heard that right, right?  I was frozen as I watched his shaking figure leaning closer to mine, and god knows he was giving me all the time in the world to turn away, to run, but I didn't.  It's like some other force was keeping my feet glued in place and I couldn't do anything but watch in  shock as his lips continued to travel towards mine.  And it wasn't until his lips brushed mine that I could move again.  And it wasn't until his lips brushed mine that I realized how much I wanted this.

His lips connected gently with mine and I was the one that reached forward grabbing chunks of his hair in my fists.  I was the one that deepened the kiss to another level, and it was me that was the first one to let out a moan of need.

It's crazy sometimes how you don't realize how great something can be, until you try it.  It's crazy how you can go forever without ever wanting something, but once it's given to you, you can't seem to live, to breath without it.  And it was in that moment that it dawned on me.  Even though I constantly hated Peter's constant selfishness, cockiness, and glass half empty view, I seemed to have slowly fallen for him.  Despite it all, Peter is the one that I wanted, that I needed..... that I loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so how did you like the one shot?  I really hope you enjoyed it.  Anyway, so here are the next few one shots that are coming up:

Stisaac (Stiles/Isaac)

Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)

Danny/Stiles (Am I not attractive to gay guys?)

Haha, so thanks for reading guys, and I'll try to update again soon!  ^_^

P.S. To the side I am going to try and post a song by The Vamps!  They are a really awesome band you should check out.  If you like One Direction or The Wanted then I have a feeling you will like The Vamps!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
966K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc