You're My Lover

By florencity

They want each other in their lives forever. Nothing can ever stop them from being so in love. Justin and Hai... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Sequel~ One
Sequel~ Two
Sequel~ Three
Sequel~ Four
Sequel~ Five
Sequel~ Six
Sequel~ Seven
Sequel~ Eight
Sequel~ Nine
Sequel~ Ten
Sequel~ Eleven
Sequel~ Twelve
Sequel~ Thirteen
Sequel~ Fourteen
Sequel~ Fifteen
Sequel~ Sixteen
Sequel~ Seventeen
Sequel~ Eighteen
Sequel~ Nineteen
Sequel~ Twenty
Sequel~ Twenty One
Sequel~ Twenty Two
Sequel~ Twenty Three
Sequel~ Twenty Four
Sequel~ Twenty Five
Sequel~ Twenty Six
Sequel~ Twenty Seven
Sequel~ Twenty Eight
Sequel~ Twenty Nine
Sequel~ Thirty
Sequel~ Thirty One
Sequel~ Thirty Two
Sequel~ Thirty Three
Sequel~ Thirty Four
Sequel~ Thirty Five
Sequel~ Thirty Six
Sequel~ Thirty Seven
Sequel~ Thirty Eight
Sequel~ Thirty Nine
Sequel~ Forty
Sequel~ Fourty One
Sequel~ Fourty Two
Sequel~ Fourty Three
Sequel~ Fourty Four
Sequel~ Fourty Five
Sequel~ Fourty Six
Sequel~ Fourty Seven
Sequel~ Fourty Eight
Sequel~ Fourty Nine
Sequel~ Fifty
Sequel~ Fifty One
Sequel~ Fifty Two
Sequel~ Fifty Three
Sequel~ Fifty Four
Sequel~ Fifty Five
Sequel~ Fifty Six
Sequel~ Fifty Seven
Authors Notes

Chapter 37

14.1K 171 6
By florencity

Chapter 37

-Hailee-

Two days later I felt a lot better thankfully. After three days of being sick, all I had now was a cough. I was good enough to go to school. I looked down at my outfit:

Black tank top and black sweatpants with black uggs

Since I wasn't all the way better yet I didn't feel like dressing up all nice. I grabbed Justin's hoodie from the other night and slipped it over my head. I took some medicine just in case and headed to school. At least it was Friday. When I got there Stephanie almost tackled me.

"Hailee!! I missed you so much!! Three days is to much without you!" She said and I laughed.

" I missed you too!" I said.

"You must have been like, really sick huh?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yes! I was miserable! It sucked! At least Justin was there to keep me company." I said.

"And thank god you're back. All he would talk about was you. He was always like 'ohh I wish Hailee was here' or ' I hope she's better soon'." She said mocking him. I laughed at her trying to imitate his voice. The bell rang and me and Steph headed to our lockers. I grabbed my stuff and then slammed my locker, heading to math.

"Miss Hailee, you're back!" The teacher greeted me when I walked in.

"Yeah and I'm still not the greatest." I said sadly.

"Well then I will wait until you are feeling 100% back to normal to give you your assignments." He said. I thanked him and went to my seat.

"So, what's up with you?" I whispered to Stephanie after a few minutes of class. She shrugged.

"Nothing really. It's been pretty much the same since you got sick." She said. I nodded.

"How about you and Ryan? Same?" I asked.

"Yep." She said popping the 'p'.

"And Karla?" I asked. I didn't like the fact that I wasn't here to make sure she stayed away from Justin. He told me about what she did the other night when he got home.

"Trust me. Everybody has had enough of her. Did Justin tell you what she did the other night?" She told me.

"Yes! What makes her think she could just do that?! That's just messed up." I said. She nodded. By the time I finished explaining my anger towards her class ended. I grabbed my books and headed to next class. I didn't see Justin this morning but hopefully he was just late. I headed to my seat in the back corner and sat on it, waiting for Justin as usual. When I heard Karla talking away I knew he was hear. He didn't notice me at first but then saw me. His smile grew on his face.

"Hails! Babe you back!" He said excitedly. I hopped off my desk and into his open arms. He hugged me tightly before pulling back and kissed me. This was needed. It's been almost four days since our last one. He pulled back and smiled. "I needed that. It's been to long." He said.

"Agreed. To long." I said back kissing him again. I pulled away and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well don't you just look beautiful today." He complimented. I blushed.

"Oh you left this jacket at my house by the way." I joked. He laughed.

"It's good to have you back." He said. "And you know what? Just because you're back, I'm going to sit next to you and I don't care if I get in trouble." He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"What a troublemaker." I joked again. The teacher came in and started class. He didn't even notice Justin wasn't in his assigned seat. But he stopped in the middle of righting something on the board. He just stopped, and then slowly turned about, staring straight at Justin. Justin held back a laugh.

"Get to your seat now." The teacher told him. Justin groaned.

"Ah common! She hasn't been here for three days! Please!" He begged. The teacher looked down and muttered something under his breath.

"Just for today got it?" He said looking back up. Justin nodded. The teacher turned back around and Justin looked at me smiling.

"See that? I can get the teachers to let me do anything I want." He joked and I giggled. Justin scooted his desk closer to mine and grabbed my hand under the table. I glanced at Karla who was giving me a 'death stare'. I shot her a 'haha' look. She rolled her eyes obviously jealous and looked away. I smirked. Well done Hailee, well done.
-------------------------------------

After school, me and Justin went over to my house so I could get my mess in the living room cleaned up. I stared my putting all my blankets in the laundry room to wash them all. I was picking up all my dishes when I turned around and saw Justin smirking, snapping pictures of me.

"Justin! Stop!" I yelled at him. I walked over to him trying to swipe his phone from him. His hand caught my arm and he pulled me down. He wrestled me to the ground and we were both laughing.

"Nice try babe. But your going to have to try harder than that." He smiled at me.

"Justin get off of me." I laughed trying to push him off but he was too strong.

"Gotta try harder than that still babe." He laughed.

"Do you think this is funny?!" I said to him, trying not to laugh. He nodded. "Justin!!!"

"I'll let you go." He said. He pretended like he was getting off of me but when I moved he pinned me down again. I laughed. "If, you say you love me."

"I love you sooo much Juju." I said easily.

"Nah that was too easy." He said. I whined making a funny voice that made him laugh. "You have to give me a nice kiss." Easy still, I thought to myself. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down so that I could kiss him. His lips crashed on mine and I gave him a sweet kiss, just like he told me to. Only when I pulled away, he pressed his on mine again.

"Now you have to let me up." I said when we pulled away. He laughed and got off of me. I sat up, smacking his stomach playfully when he stood up. "Now help me." I said holding my arms up. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up. I turned around and saw my mom standing in the door way to the living room with a weird look on her face. "You saw that didn't you?" I asked. She nodded.

"Every bit of it." She said before walking away. I turned back around to see Justin laughing. I gave in and laughed with him. I went to pick up my dishes and carried them to the sink in the kitchen. I sat back down on the couch next to Justin and took his phone from his lap. I opened the camera and started taking pictures of myself, making funny faces. Justin wrapped his arm around me and grabbed my phone out of my butt pocket, doing the same. After I took at least fifty pictures of myself I handed his phone back. He took one last photo and handed mine back. I laughed when I saw the picture

"This is definitely doing to be my screensaver." I laughed. He smiled next to me. As soon as I finished setting it as my background, I heard Justins phone go off. I only saw it was a message from Chaz.

"You wanna go to a party tomorrow?" He asked. I frowned.

"I can't. I made plans with Steph tomorrow night." I said sadly. He frowned too.

"Looks like it's just me and Chaz then." He said.
-------------------------------------
-Justin-

The next day me and Hailee didn't hang out because we both had other plans. Stephanie and her were doing something and me and Chaz were going to a party. I was getting ready, changing into some nicer clothes and fixing my hair. I looked at my reflection, satisfied by the way I looked

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys, heading out. I got in my car and called Chaz.

C: What up bro?
J: Where is this party?
C: It's at Brian's house
J: alright cool, see ya
C: see ya

I hung up and started the car, heading down the road. Since his house was close it only took me a few minutes to get there. I pulled up and parked on the side of the road behind Chaz's car. I got out and headed up to the open door and walked in. There were a lot of unfamiliar faces and some I've seen from school. I looked around for Chaz. Walking through the crowd, a lot of girls tried to get me to dance with them, but I refused.

"Justin over here!" I heard from behind me. I turned around seeing Chaz sitting by the drinks. I walked over to him and did our handshake. "Here." He said hanging me a beer. I shook my head but he refused and handed it to me. I took it and popped it open taking a drink. When I finished that one he handed me another one. I was hesitant to take it at first but then took it. "Common bro. Just drink it. It's a party! You're supposed to!" Chaz was shouting over the blasting music. He was right. It's a party. Might as well have fun while it lasts.
-------------------------------------
-Hailee-

Me and Stephanie decided that we would go to a movie and then dinner. We just got done watching 'After Earth' and were heading to go somewhere and eat.

"What do you think Justin is doing?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Who knows. He's at a party. He could be doing anything." I said. To be honest, I was worried because like I said, who knows what he's doing. I pushed that past me and had fun while I was with Stephanie. After we ate we went to my house and chilled on the couch. I was hoping to get a message from Justin when it got late but there was nothing. I was worried still but I know he wouldn't be with other girls. And Chaz is with him to so he should know Justin shouldn't be with other girls. I know Justin enough to know that he wouldn't do that.
-------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up on the couch. Stephanie was next to me still sleeping. I grabbed my phone to see if I had a new message from Justin. Nothing. I frowned. Maybe he's just hungover or something, I though to myself. Hopefully that instead of something else. Stephanie sat up next to me and looked at me smiling.

"Good morning Steph." I said to her.

"Good morning Hailee." She said back.

"Want some breakfast?" I asked and she nodded. I got up and headed to the kitchen with her following behind me. I pulled out some cereal and poured some bowls for us. Steph sat at the table on her phone, probably texting Ryan. I got the milk out of the fridge and poured it on the bowls. I handed one to Stephanie and sat down next to her.

"Thank you." She said. I saw she was on Facebook. We ate our cereal in silence mostly. "Uhh Hailee, you might want to see this." She said showing me her phone. I first saw that Chaz posted pictures of the party, but when I saw the picture Steph was showing me, my heart shattered.
-------------------------------------
-Justin-

I woke up on my couch at home with a huge headache. Yep, I'm hungover. Thank you Chaz. I groaned an sat up rubbing my eyes. I don't remember anything from last night. But I know it couldn't have been good. I grabbed my phone laying back down on the couch and checked for messages. There was nothing. I saw it was one o'clock in the afternoon. I noticed a new notification on Facebook so I got on. The notification was from Chaz's party pictures. I went trough them until I came across one of me. My eyes widened. What? I don't remember this. The picture was me and a girl I don't even know. She was kissing me. Now I know I'm in big trouble. Hailee is going to be pissed when she sees these pictures.
-------------------------------------
-Hailee-

After Stephanie helped me calm down from seeing the pictures from the party she had to leave. I sat in my room full of anger and sadness. How could he do this to me? Justin was with some other girl. I never thought he would do this. But I guess that is just how he is.

After thinking about it a lot, I noticed I wasn't mad any more, but more sad. I noticed I had tears running down my face so I wiped them away. I had to do something to take my mind off of it. I headed downstairs and saw my parents watching TV.

"Hailee baby, what's wrong?" Mom asked getting up and walking over to me. She must have noticed I was crying.

"It's nothing." I lied. She frowned at me. "I'm going for a walk." I told them heading out. I got in my car and went down to the park. I got out as walked down to the lake. I sat by the edge of the water and let more tears roll down my face. I know I couldn't be this upset. It was a party, and Steph told me he looked pretty wasted. But still. As his girlfriend, to see him kissing another girl broke my heart.
-------------------------------------

After thinking everything over I decided it would be best to talk to Justin. I headed back to my car and saw it was already five. I didn't know I sat there that long. I drove home and stayed in my car pulling out my phone and dialed Justin's number. He answered to the third ring.

J: Hey Hails
H: hey Justin. We need to
talk
J: uhh okay. But i got a
major head ache so you
might have to come over
here
H: okay be there in five

I hung up. I didn't know what I was going to say. I guess we will just have to see what happens. I drove back down the road to Justin's house and pulled up in his driveway next to his car. I got out and went to his door knocking on it. I heard him coming to get it and he opened it. He smiled and let me in shutting the door behind me.

"So what's up?" He asked. I sat down on the couch and he sat next to me.

"Nothing much. Just chillin." I replied. "And you don't look so good."

"Oh yeah. I have a really bad headache. I've just been sitting here all day." He said. It went silent for a minute. "So... You wanted to talk?" He broke the silence.

"Yeah uh so, about the party last night.... I saw the pictures Chaz posted." I said. "What was all that?" He didn't answer or look at me. "Justin. What wa-"

"Hailee it wasn't what it looked like." He said, still not looking at me.

"Justin it was exactly what it looked like. You were kissing her. Another girl! Do you know how bad that hurts me?!" I said my voice getting louder.

"Hailee, how was I supposed to know?! I was drunk! I wouldn't know if she was just some random girl or not!" He shouted. I stood up.

"Well you should have known! You should have felt like that wasn't your own girlfriend!" I yelled.

"Well I didn't! And that's not my fault! I was drunk! I don't know what I'm doing when I'm drunk!" He said.

"Justin, maybe you were drunk, but still! How could you do this to me! I thought you actually cared! If you knew you don't know that you're doing when you're drunk then you shouldn't have gotten drunk! That's not what parties are all about! I guess parties are all about girls huh?" I shouted letting all my anger out.

"Hailee please stop yelling! I have a headache and your bitching isn't making it any better!" He said with a tone in his voice, putting his hands on his head.

"No Justin! You should have thought of that before!" I said still yelling and hurt about what he said.

"Hailee-"

"Justin, this is the second fight we have had this week. We can't even trust each other when were not together." I said calmly. He looked up at me.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He asked. I stood there and thought for a minute.

"It might be what's best right now. Why don't we just give it a break. I mean, you haven't bothered to talk to me today or yesterday. And that's not like the Justin I know." I told him. He looked away and I felt stupid after I noticed what I just did. After a few minutes of silence, I finally gave in. "I better go." I said sadly. I grabbed my keys and headed to the door. I looked back at Justin and he didn't move at all. He sat there with his hands on his head. "Bye Justin." I said before I slammed the door behind me. I went to my car and got in. I couldn't stop myself from letting the tears roll down my face. I wiped them away and pulled out of his driveway, heading home. When I got home I headed straight up to my room. I shut my door and slid down it so I was sitting on the ground. I cried. I cried for hours. Eventually, I made my way to bed early so I could get up for school. I was dreading school. Oh well, life goes on.
-------------------------------------

I got up with tears still in my eyes. I stepped in the shower and tried to take my mind off of him. But I couldn't. I went to I changed into this:

Black and White Stripped shirt and black ripped jeans

I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on some light makeup to cover up that i was crying, and went downstairs. I sat down at the table receiving a look from both my parents.

"What's wrong honey?" Mom asked. I guess the makeup didn't work, I thought. I shook my head. "Hailee something's the matter. I can tell you were crying. What's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I told them.

"Is it Justin?" She asked. I felt sad when I heard his name but then nodded. She pulled me into a hug and I just wanted to cry. But I couldn't. I pulled away and saw dad sitting with his arms out waiting for his hug. I smiled and went into his open arms. I pulled away and looked at the time.

"See ya later." I said heading outside. I got in my car and headed to school. Hopefully things won't be so bad today.
-------------------------------------
-Justin-

Stupid. That's what I felt. I was so stupid to even go to that party and get drunk. I can't believe I let this happen. I shouldn't have let her walk out. I was just so caught up in what was happening at the moment that I didn't know what to think or do. And I'm not going to lie, I did cry. A lot. I didn't had the motivation to get out of bed today but mom made me. I groaned rolling out of bed and into the shower. After my shower I threw on a white T-shirt and some sweat pants. I wish things didn't have to end like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3.1K 25
"You just feel sometimes that you just need someone to be there with you and that can be lonely. You don't deal with what you're going through.. days...
725K 25.8K 50
@justinbieber: hey, you really shouldn't reblog pictures like that. . . HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION #32 + #1 IN RUSSIA!
3.4K 58 24
TEACH ME● This story is about how a girl had fallen in love with the famous singing sensation; Justin bieber. "Small relationships carry huge distan...
63.9K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...