Uninhibited

Bởi GaPeterson

R-RATED CONTENT. 18+ ONLY! Syra, a succubus banished to Earth, must live and thrive on the sexual energy of h... Xem Thêm

WARNING
1. Succubus
2. Bellboy
4. Ren
5. Futile Answers
6. Undergrounds
7. Emotion
8. Alabaster
9. Reconnecting
10. Urges
11. Incubus Interaction
12. Punishment?
13. Realizations
14. Unexpected (And Maybe Unwanted?)Guest
15. Return
16. Delay(s)
17. Dante
18. Era
19. Zelina
20. Broken Laws
21. Used
22. Sticky Situation
23. Happy? Surprise
24. Confessing
25. Discovery
26. Earth
27. Plans
28. Date
29. Waiting And Watching
30. Loss
31. Vix
32. Changes
33. Apologies
34. Beginnings of War
35. Murder
36. Cracked Facade
37. Inconvenience
38. Trial
39. Death
Epilogue
Summary of Inhibited

3. Encounter

28K 757 11
Bởi GaPeterson

3. Encounter

When Syra finally stirred awake, she found Bellboy was still laying on her and his côck was now hard inside her.

She went to move, knowing he'd be out for awhile due to her magic effects and he'd have forgotten her face, but much to her surprise Bellboy blinked his eyes open and...smiled at her, devilishly.

He didn't forget and as his morning wood moved inside her, he clearly knew what had went on last night when he gave a light thrust.

The coil of lust built in Syra's belly again causing her to ignore the disturbing notion that her magic didn't work on him, but just as her walls were about to clench around Bellboy's hard-on he pulled out of her.

Syra whimpered in protest, her cúnt throbbing with the need to have his côck's attention.

"Greedy," Bellboy's comment was little more than a whisper, but she caught it and it made her grin wickedly.

"But... It's my turn to be greedy and selfish. Suck my côck like I ate your püssy; like it was the best dinner I ever had. Only this is your breakfast." His green eyes smoldered into Syra's sapphire ones and Syra licked her lips, ready to please him especially because it meant his erection filling her again.

Syra sat up and Bellboy threaded his fingers into her wild, dark hair and yanked. He flipped her onto her back so her head hung off the edge of the bed, his hard-on dangling before her face, but Syra didn't care.

Instead she gripped his length and tugged him forward roughly. Bellboy moaned and the moans only got louder as she took his côck into her hot, warm mouth.

Bellboy reacted immediately, plunging as deep as he could and pulling out. He built a rather fast rhythm and she could feel every vein pulse with his building release.

Syra moaned around his erection and he groaned, thrusting even faster. When she least expected it, a warm finger rubbed her clit and she gasped, allowing his côck to slid into her mouth deeper.

"Ugh...this."

Thrust.

"Is probably the best."

Thrust.

"Head."

Thrust.

"I've ever had," Bellboy grunted between thrusts. "But as much as I'd like to cüm in that delicious mouth of yours, I want to cüm in your cúnt more."

The word "more" was a full-on, loud groan and suddenly he ripped his díck out of Syra's mouth, leaned over her and ate at the warm apex between her thighs again until she dripped wetness almost like a stream.

He climbed up her then and as his hands gripped her hips, she gasped. He flipped her onto her stomach and squeezed her ass.

She moaned and he spanked it, hard. Syra yelped but her cúnt throbbed for him to fill her.

"Please," She gasped. "Please fill me with your côck."

He yanked her ass into the air and thrust into her warm depths. She screamed loudly with pleasure, both from him and the rush of life again.

He moved slow and agonizing and with each deep thrust in, he slapped Syra's ass.

When she was red and raw, he leaned forward and tweaked her nipples. She yelped and bucked back on his díck. He groaned and thrust as hard and deep as he could.

Syra could feel him pulsing, getting close and her own orgasm was minutes away until suddenly he reached down, between her thighs and yanked on her clit.

Syra came right then, püssy walls spasming tightly around his thick côck and she felt his own release seep into her as he gave his last deep thrust.

She collasped, too full of life not to and he fell beside her. His côck slid out of her and he pulled Syra to his chest. It was an odd feeling, most lover's never...cuddled her, but she couldn't worry over things as heavenly blackness pulled her under and into sleep.

**

When Syra woke for the second time today she was cold and alone, but... Full. So damn full she didn't feel any remote twinge of the Urges. She lay there, naked and slightly cold, as she blinked sleep away from her eyes.

The more awake she became the more Syra began to feel uneasy. Extremely.

She sat up and made her way to the shower. She needed to think and a shower would help her do that.

Syra turned on the hot water and waited for the bathroom to get steamy. She walked to the mirror and gasped at her appearance.

She was practically glowing with life, her eyes so blue you'd think they were contacts and her hair had a shine to it, despite the knots, that it hadn't any other time.

What the hell did I do this time?

Syra shook her head, still stunned and moved into the shower, hot water burning her cold skin.

She winced, but her mind was turning. Bellboy knew she'd wanted sex, even before she'd gotten to the door, even before she had been forward.

The other thing was it didn't seem like he did that all the time, Syra remembered how shocked he'd been when she had been forward with him.

But it didn't make sense, the only logical reason was that he'd visited other women before and slept with them. He'd just gotten very lucky with her.

But he'd been shocked and I know he's had women be forward and blunt with him before otherwise he wouldn't be so damn cocky.

Yes, that was true and Syra knew it, but she couldn't find any other explanation for what had happened.

Not to mention he had woken up before her and left. Now that really didn't have an explanation.

Her head hurt and she let things be for now as she finished up in her shower, smelling like apple blossoms when she was done.

She quickly brushed her hair and put it into a braid that ended in the center of her back.

She still had a dress to wear to a nice club, dammit, and she wanted to wear it tonight with her hair done right.

Syra trailed from the bathroom to the bedroom, mindlessly slipping on underwear and bra. She sat down on the edge of her bed and grabbed her phone to check the time.

4:02 p.m.

Syra had enough time to grab something to eat and get ready before she headed out to have what she hoped would be an interesting night.

**

Thirty minutes later and Syra stepped out of her hotel room dressed in sweats and a black tee with her hair still in its braid. She wasn't aiming to impress right now and after her "room service" incident she sure as hell wasn't ordering any food to her room.

Syra walked down the halls, cautious of drop dead gorgeous Bellboy and reached the lobby. She was nearly there, so close to the doors when she spotted him- right by the fücking doors.

Dammit!

She couldn't go out there now or anywhere near him, already she could feel herself beginning to want him.

Syra turned around and stalked down the hallway, searching for an exit. She found an emergency exit and stared at it thoughtfully.

She could leave, but chances are an alarm would go off. She could wait, but then she wouldn't get her food and judging by the way her stomach rumbled its protest she couldn't do that.

With a sigh, Syra turned around and quickly ran back down the hallway to the lobby. Her eyes scanned it and found Bellboy didn't appear near the door anymore. So sucking in a breath of determination and shoving away all thoughts of what if, she marched forward.

Syra closed in on the imposing revolving doors and quickly slipped inside; nearly screaming when the doors wouldn't move faster.

Her eyes darted around nervously for Bellboy when she'd planted her feet on the cement outside, but oddly enough he just seemed to have vanished.

She waited a couple seconds longer to see if she could feel a rush of lust or anything, but when nothing was felt she began heading in the direction of a simple café she'd found.

Syra pulled open the door and squeezed inside. The cafe was decorated in tones of rich browns and oranges, giving the whole cafe a warm, homey feel.

Why she liked the simple, basic cafe was beyond Syra because she never had a "home" or anything like this in the Abyss. Instead things were more club-based, less homey and more cold, but vibrant.

She slid into a comfortable chair, shaking free thoughts of the Abyss and waited for her waiter or waitress.

She stared out the window, blankly gazing at crowds of people rushing by. Her eyes thought she seen a flash of green ones, but before she could really look she felt a presence descend upon her. Syra turned to tell the waiter/waitress what she wanted to eat and drink, but she only turned halfway and spotted a very familiar red head across from her.

"Vix," Syra curled a lip as she spoke her younger sister's name.

She wasn't frightened or horrified to see her sister after these three long Earth years, instead she was just angry. Angry her sister had gotten to stay while Syra got all the blame and was sentenced to Earth.

Angry Vix had let her take all the blame.

Hurt she hadn't stood by her...

But sub-demons or demons weren't known to be very...loyal or faithful. They weren't family material and seeing her sister, in the flesh, only reminded Syra more.

"Syra," Vix said back in her high-pitched, singsong voice.

"What do you want?" Syra glowered at her sister. Her red hair reminding Syra of their mother, Lera, which only increased Syra's hate. She had gotten her father's, Yurok's, black hair and so it seemed Lera hated her for that but treasured little Vixen.

"Oh, just to see how my big sister is doing. Can't I do that?" Vix's response was sugar sweet.

And fake.

Entirely fucking fake and Syra knew it, but chose to ignore it. She knew her sister was here for much more than seeing how Syra was doing.

Vix always had an alterior motive.

Syra shrugged at her sister and welcomed the waiter who came to ask for her and her sister's order.

Great, now I'm paying, but this isn't about me paying for my sister's lunch.. It's much more than that.

Orders in place, the waiter spun away and Vix spoke again.

"So how has living...here been?"

"How does it feel to be here?" Syra countered in a dull voice.

"Point taken," Vix murmured, studying a long, sharp nail.

"How has there been?" Syra asked, keeping up with her sister's charade.

"Oh you know, same old, same old. Elders still hate you, demonic clubs are booming, life is great."

I'm sure it is for you...

Syra snorted in response and focused on her food that was placed in front of her just then. Her sister hesitated as if to say something but Syra gestured for her to eat.

Vix shrugged whatever she had to say off and began to eat. Judging from the moans coming from Vix, Syra guessed she had partially come to Earth for the food.

They finished within twenty minutes and Syra checked her phone.

4:45 p.m.

"Well it was nice seeing you again, Vix, but I've gotta run. I'm sure I'll see you again real soon, eh?"

Vix nodded, her lips curving up maliciously and Syra walked out, leaving her scantly clad sister to fend off the waiters and some waitresses who were oogling her.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

250 58 23
3rd place winner for the romance category in the Nova Nexus awards!!! 2024 Amanda has been through a lot these past few weeks. Kidnapping, starvation...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
80.1K 4.3K 38
Nicky and Choi have been together for a good while not even caring about who or where their mate is. They've been doing just fine by themselves and e...
676K 22.7K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...