Sherlock Imagines and Prefere...

By Just_A_Sherlockian

Hi, reader! In this book, you will find lots of imagines with the various characters from BBC Sherlock. Most... More

Uncle Sherlock
Thunderstorm
Drowning
Undercover
Proposal
Dance with me John
Drunk
Peanuts
Hospital
Jealousy
Meeting The Parents
Claustrophobia
Nightmares
Nicknames
The Best Man
Experiment
Don't Go
Goldfish
Under My Umbrella
Children and Pets
The Brother
In Sickness and in Health
Forbidden Relationship
Dinner
Good Times
I Will Always Love You
Kidnapped
Kidnapped~Part 2.
Tell Me A Story
Concussion
I Can't Keep It Inside
A Date
A Date~Part 2.
Failed
Tragic Loss
Introducing The Boyfriend
Unavailable
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
I Do
I Do~Part 2.
Stay With Me
Wait For Me To Come Home
It's Time
How He Proposed To You
Christmas Party
How You Celebrate Christmas
Mine
Addict
Forgotten Love
Forgotten Love~Part 2.
Forgotten Love~Part 3.
Forgotten Love~Part 4.
Murder and Drugs
Unexpected
I'm Here For You
Watermelon
Revenge
Puppy
The Perfect Morning
New Story + Tag
Embarrassing Afternoon
The Girl Who Melted His Heart
Big Brother
Blood
Love At First Sight
A New Life
Your Celebrity Crush
Your Wedding Dress
My Uncle Is A Psychopath
Road Trip
Lullaby
Dark
Love Conquers All
Love Conquers All~Part 2.
Love Conquers All~Part 3.
Love Conquers All~Part 4.
Love Conquers All~Part 5.
The Abandoned Child
The Abandoned Child~Part 2.
Many Arguments
Many Apologies
Silent Treatment
Silent Treatment~Part 2.
Schizophrenia
Goodbye
Someone To Live For
Someone To Live For~Part 2.
Rescued
Not Sherlock
Not Sherlock~Part 2.
Heartbreak
Lonely
Valentine's Day
Hooper Gets Her Holmes
Do You Believe Me Now?
Falling Apart
The Child Whisperer
The Child Whisperer~Part 2.
Chemistry
Single Father
Single Father~Part 2.
Better Than Cake
Best Birthday Ever
Stone Cold
Stone Cold~Part 2.
You Have Been Warned
You Have Been Warned~Part 2.
SuperWhoLock
Trevor
Acknowledging Love
The Pathologist
Kid On The Run
Q&A
A Battle Against The Dominatrix
I'm Coming Home
Phone Call
Happy
I Love You
Life With Sherlock Holmes
The Parent Trap
Gasoline
Gasoline~Part 2.
Wedding of My Dreams
Deductions
Dinner? Starving
United Families
Flirting Detective
Cold Man
Dancing On My Own
In The Woods
A Quiet Girl
Attitude
Bluestone Alley
Trouble At The Crime Scene
The Big Reveal
Blind
Return
Vacation
An Old Friend
A Day In The Life Of Moran
My Fault
Worse Than Nicotine
Mycroft Knows Best
Happy Anniversary
The Power of Love
Intertwined
Banished from Asgard
Unforgivable
Is This The End
To Be Alone
So Close
Unexpected
Wrong
Confession
Memories
Saving London
No Longer Alone
Fanfiction
Just One More Year
That One Night
I'm Sorry
Small Bump
False Deductions
The Night We Met
A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chemical Defect
A Baby
Brotherly Love
Flawless
Little Talks
Forevermore
Comfortably Numb
First School Day
His Vow
His Vow~Part 2.
One Last Time
Babysitting
Beautiful Mess
Mycroft's Little Girl
A Monster
Follow The Leash
Best Friend Competition
As The World Falls Down
The Intern
Sentimental Sabotage
A Bunch of Fluff
Never Again
Very Projectile
Guardian Angel
Consulting Criminal
The Ice Man
A New Beginning

Difficult To Be Loved

4.9K 160 51
By Just_A_Sherlockian

Requested by LifeInsideTheTardis 

''What would you like to talk about today?'' Your therapist, doctor Heston, wondered. You bit your lip and fiddled with your fingers. You were always nervous during therapy sessions. You were never sure if the things you heard or saw were real. You didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of someone else, so you were always very careful when you spoke to others. That didn't mean that you lied or kept things from your therapist. No, you were always honest and completely open. ''(Y/N)? I know it's hard for you, but I can't help you if you don't speak.'' Your therapist smiled kindly at you. ''I know.'' You mumbled. ''Is something troubling you, (Y/N)?'' Doctor Heston asked. You nodded and sighed. ''There's this guy. I think I'm in love with him but I'm too afraid to tell him. I also haven't told him that I have schizophrenia and I'm scared that he'll never want to see me again.'' You explained, wiping the tears from your eyes. ''Tell him.'' Your therapist advised. You shook your head, you couldn't tell him that!

''I know that it's not easy for you to start relationships, and it's also not easy to date someone with schizophrenia, but it is possible and it's worth a try.'' He explained. ''I'll try.'' You mumbled. ''Well, you know where I am. What are you waiting for?'' You turned your head and saw Sherlock sitting next to you on the couch. ''How long have you been sitting there?!'' You exclaimed, scared that you had embarrassed yourself. ''Is there someone else here, (Y/N)?'' Doctor Heston asked. You looked back at him and realised that Sherlock wasn't really here. ''How often do you see or hear things that aren't there?'' You thought about it for a second. You never really knew when you were talking to real person or if you were making them up. ''I don't know.'' You answered honestly. ''I want you to start taking more medication. Two pills every twelve hours.'' Your therapist decided. ''But I'm already constantly asleep because of them. How will I be able to do anything if I'm constantly exhausted?'' You protested. ''You'll get used to it.'' You nodded and ignored Sherlock who made a rude comment.

You finished your weekly therapy session and were in a cab on your way to Baker Street. You decided to accept your therapist's advice and tell Sherlock about your mental disorder and about your feelings for him. You arrived at Sherlock's flat and paid the cabbie before heading inside. ''Sherlock?'' You called. ''In the kitchen.'' He called back. You took a deep breath and went to the kitchen. Sherlock was experimenting on a few thumbs when you walked over to him. ''Hello, (Y/N). What brings you here?'' He asked, not taking his eyes off of the thumbs. ''I need to tell you something.'' You looked at your feet, too scared to look at Sherlock, and fiddled with your fingers. ''You have schizophrenia and you're in love with me.'' He deduced. Your eyes widened and you looked up. Sherlock was now looking at you and he had a smirk on his face. ''H-How did you know?'' You stammered. ''Oh, wait. You're not really here, are you?'' You sighed and looked down at your feet again. You hated when this happened. Especially when it was an important situation or when you were nervous. ''No, I'm really here.'' He said. ''I deduced it ages ago, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to hurt your feelings.'' You shook your head, still not looking up. ''I don't believe you.'' You muttered.

You suddenly felt a hand lift your chin up, forcing you to look at Sherlock. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss on your lips. He let go of your face and pulled back, smirking. ''Do you believe me now?''

~A Few Months Later~

Things were great since you started dating Sherlock. You were afraid that Sherlock would be bothered by your disorder, but he wasn't. He understood that you were often very tired because of your medicine and would let you sleep as long as you needed to. He understood that you struggled with concentrating for a long time and never got angry or upset when you stopped paying attention. You constantly asked him for his opinion on everything, just to make sure that you weren't doing anything wrong, and he never complained once.

You had never felt this loved before in your life, but it was still hard for you. You sometimes felt like Sherlock didn't truly love you or that you were too needy in the relationship. This was exactly the opposite of how Sherlock felt. He genuinely loved you and he loved the fact that he could help you. It made him feel important and like he mattered. He didn't mind that you told your therapist everything or how you would sometimes sleep all day. He loved you and he was just happy to be able to spend time with you.

Sherlock also helped you to find a type of medication that suited you best and you didn't have many hallucinations anymore. Admitting your feelings for Sherlock was the best thing that you had ever done. You didn't have to see your therapist anymore on a weekly basis and you felt better than ever before.

A/N:

Thank you so much for 60K reads! I can't believe how many that is. Thank you so much ♥

Also, I'm nearing 100 parts and I was wondering if I should do something special for the 100th part? Do you guys have any ideas? Let me know!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I love reading your reactions and opinions! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.5K 29
-COMPLETED-SEE PT 2-I will be writing JOHNLOCK, MYSTRADE, SHERIARTY, AND TEEN!LOCK/OR KID!LOCK And I will also take requests from you guys!(PLEASE...
654K 14.4K 164
I created a couple of one shots (some a bit fluffy) in my mindpalace and wanted to share them with you. They're about my favourite characters of Sher...
48.3K 2.2K 18
Jim Moriarty is in his last year of high school. He'd managed to get this far with minimal drama, largely due to the fact that he had no friends. Thi...
2.7K 156 7
COMPLETED Watson goes on a journey to find out Holmes's past while Holmes goes on a journey back to the time when he knew a certain girl who changed...