Love is in the Air (Cameron B...

By katykat235

This story is about going camping and meeting the love of your life. But, will you be the only one to fall in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Love at First Sight
Chapter 2-Camping Trip!
Chapter 3-Say Yes & Start Packing
Chapter 4-The Sparks & The Arrival
Chapter 5-Alani & Spencer
Chapter 6-Dinner, Dessert, & Payback
Chapter 7-Romance Blooms & Dreams Come True
Chapter 8-Skyfall
Chapter 9-Kolin & Peyton
Chapter 10-Karan & Ishani
Chapter 11-Kolin & Peyton Get Together
Chapter 12-Scavenger Hunt! Dedicated to emilie0228
Chapter 13-Truth or Dare? Dedicated to emilie0228
Chapter 14-VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL!
Chapter 16 Why Do They Hate Me?
Chapter 17 Um...Your Crazy?
Chapter 18 Let's Do This...
Chapter 19 Save You Tonight
Chapter 20 Undercover
Chapter 21 The Camera
Chapter 22 Lead
Chapter 23 She's Not Afraid
Chapter 24 Conflict in the Camp
Chapter 25 Best Day of My Life
Epilogue

Chapter-15 The Plan...Backfires!?

446 9 1
By katykat235

Chapter 15

(Peyton's P.O.V.)

"Just one more minute, hold on!" Alani yelled from the tent, making me wait even longer.

Alani was talking forever and it's making hate her even more. I just can't stand her and my brothers' relationship any longer. They make-out so much, it's like they're attached to each other...literally. They just can't get enough of themselves!

"Okay, I'm ready!" Alani said, finally coming out wearing a Royal Blue bikini and Sandals.

She struts to the lake while I follow her, closely to make sure she wasn't showing too much. I look over at the others to see Spencer gawking at well ALL of her open mouthed, making me feel angrier and a little more self-concious.

"Me and Peyton are just gonna stay up here and bond a little before we hop in the lake, okay?" She asked with an innocent face.

We sit down in some lawn chairs for a few minutes, soaking up some sun. Then, five minutes later, she makes the guilt rise within the pit of my stomach. Seriously, why do people have to make this so hard? Especially Alani...

"Just so you know I really appreciate you for supporting Spencer and me, he's so lucky to have such a beautiful, nice, and supportive sister. Thank you so much." She says and gives me a nice, warm hug. Then leaves to go off to swim with Spencer, of course. She goes over to Spencer, who manages to steal another kiss before before they head back into the water together.

...And let's just say, I'm feeling pretty guilty now...

But then Spencer keeps on ignoring me! Not that there's much of a difference anyway. Also, later while everyone's still swimming, I'm looking for Spencer and I find him stuck in yet another makeout session with Alani while he starts pulling her closer and putting his arms on her waist. Now that, fills me with complete fury.

Oh it's on Alani! I'm getting my brother back, after all...'All is fair in love and war...'

I notice that Kolin is still not in the water yet and manage to sneak my phone in between a set of trees right next to Kolin. I notice Alani then get's out of the water, very conveniently.

"I'm just going back to the camp to get my phone, okay Spence?" Alani said, walking back to the campsite anyway.

"Sure, just hurry and try not to get your phone wet." And he started to have a splash war with Cameron and Hayley.

I ran over near the lake and looked behind me to see the both of them heading into the little bundle of trees. Perfect...now I just need to 'hurt' myself and head back to camp and BAM! I stopped right next to the lake and quickly fell to the ground.

"Ow! Oh my god, Spence help!" I asked, mocking pain perfectly. Thank you acting skills...

"Oh my gosh, Peyton." Spencer said running over to help me up.

I quickly 'limped' to camp to help 'rest my foot' when I heard the final beep from my phone.

"Did you guys hear that?" I asked them as I was walking over to the bundle of trees.

I walked over inside the trees to see them kissing, YES...wait, with tongue? I saw Kolin trying to hold Alani closer as she was trying to push him away. But I don't think Spencer saw Alani trying to push Kolin away.

"Alani? What the hell are you doing?" Spencer asked Alani, stepping even closer to the couple.

Alani finally managed to break free and slap Kolin across the cheek. Kolin just smirked and stepped back, motioning to Spencer. Alani marched over to Kolin to slap him again but Spencer pulled her back and started questioning her again. During that process, I ran over to Kolin and started shouting at him, since when did he like Alani?

"Kolin?! How could you, you said you loved me! Did you ever love me in the first place?" I started shouting random things at him, seeming to be mad.

How could my plan just backfire? Just like that, POOF! I honestly never really cared but it hurt to think that he really loved me when he probably really didn't. I was actually starting to think he wasn't as annoying as he used to be.

"I don't even know any more Peyton..."

(Kolin's P.O.V.) {Five Minutes Earlier}

"Kolin, do you hear that?" Alani whispered as she was slowly walking to a bundle trees.

Beep!

This was perfect, we were alone, in the forest. I could finally kiss her. So, I followed her inside the trees and saw she was slowly looking around for something that was generating whatever that beeping sound was.

"Kolin, what is that weird noise?" She said finally looking at me.

She looks so beautiful...but what about Peyton? Forget her, she's not here...but don't you love her? No I don't...but your fighting with yourself now. I just realized that I was having an inner contemplation with myself inside my head...great, now I'm going crazy. Peyton's not here, I'm going to do it. Do I love her? Either way, if I do, she won't be her now to see what I'm going to do.

I started to lean in on Alani, who was apparently caught up in the moment and started to lean in too. Our lips touched and I slowly snaked my arms around her waist. We stayed like that for a few moments until her eyes shot open, realizing what was happening, and she started to push away. My grip on her got tighter as she was struggling to break away. She was fighting hard just as I darted my tongue in her mouth. She kept on trying to push me away, sinking her nails onto my skin to get me to let go, when suddenly, I heard the others arrive.

"Alani? What the hell are you doing?" Spencer asked Alani, stepping even closer to us, in which we (or I) where still kissing.

Alani finally managed to break free and slap me across the cheek. I just smirked and stepped back, motioning to Spencer. Why did I do that? Alani ran over to me to slap me again but Spencer pulled her back and started questioning her again. During that process, Peyton ran over to me and started shouting at me.

"Kolin?! How could you, you said you loved me! Did you ever love me in the first place?" She started shouting at me, seeming to be mad.

"I don't even know any more Peyton..."

I wasn't sure if I loved her or not. Alani was just so pretty in that moment and nobody was around and she was wearing a bikini and I...guess I just went for it...I guess I wasn't really sure about my feelings and I think Alani is really pretty but my feelings for Peyton are just really confusing and...all of this thinking is making my head hurt...

"I can't believe this...I really thought you cared.." She whispered so that only I could hear, looking truly upset. She slapped me one more time and limped away.

I was at an utter loss for words. I truly did not know what to say. And my face hurt really bad, I deserved it though. I was such a player for wanting to date Peyton and Alani at the same time. But before I got a chance to leave, Spencer charged over to me and punched me in the face. As I fell to the ground, I thought about how much I deserved this and decided not to fight back.. The whole time, I just let him beat me up. I didn't deserve to fight back. After a few minutes of being brutally beat, he was about to hit me with a blow that would surly knock me out when Spencer was pulled away by someone. Alani and Hayley were behind him, saying things that were completely inaudible.

I was only able to hear a few things, It seemed like they were trying to save me from going to the hospital. Although, I think the only reason he stopped was because Alani looked terrified. Poor Alani.

"Spencer he's...you should just...Alani is scared." Were the only bits and pieces I could make of what Hayley was saying.

Alani didn't say much, she just stood there, trembling, looking off into space as if this was more than fear. I probably traumatized her by french kissing her just like that. I feel terrible, not just because I just got brutally beaten though. I looked up and and saw what was happening right in front of me

"A-Alani I...I didn't mean to scare you. I-I just got mad and...'' He stuttered out and took a step towards her. Then her eyes shot up from the ground in fear as she started stumbling back until she it into the bathroom wall and slid down to the ground.

"Just give her some time.." I heard Hayley whisper to him then went over to Alani, "Come on Alani, you need some rest..." Hayley told her as Alani shakily nodded and she helped her back to camp.

I then noticed that everyone had already left. I just layed there for a few minutes, soaking up what just happened. After taking the time to collect myself and process what happened, I got up slowly and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I lifted up my shirt and saw a big red/purple bruise placed on my upper right rib cage. I groaned in frustration, wondering what my parents will think. Oh, that's right. They don't care about me...now it looks like no one does. I kept thinking about what I had just done to lose my only friends as I was limping back to my campsite...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

HELLO FELLOW FLUFFY UNICORNS!! I UPDATED JUST A FEW DAYS AFTER I POSTED A NEW CHAPTER! HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS ONE!? I tried to make a slight plot twist but I'm not sure how I did, so I hope that you can leave a comment below on how it was...probably sucky. If there are any grammatical errors just tell me because I hate when that happens like the "I" isn't capitilized. I'm such a dorko...

And if you can name this movie quote...YOU GET A DEDICATION FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, YAY!

"Trust the picture, If it comes from inside you always right one."

Please vote and follow me THANKS!

Twitter: @katykat235

Instagram: @katykat235

Email: katykat235@gmail.com

Facebook: Hayley Perez

Vine: Hayley Perez

YouTube: Hayley Perez (even though there's no use for my YouTube {or vine account for that matter...}, I might start posting videos of myself singing and maybe some lyric videos. And don't forget to subscribe to thecomputernerd01 on YouTube!!)

PhenomiNiall, ExtraordiHarry, BrilLiam, AmaZayn, FabLouis, 1D Rocks!!

~Hayley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 10
This is a story about Carl who tries to find his one and only true love. But Carl falls in love not once or twice but many times in multiple occasion...
2.1K 139 34
*COMPLETED* a normal teenage girl moves from her entire life left behind good freinds but her life quickly changes when that one idiot steps on her p...
1.6K 3 27
Devin Rossi fell in love at first sight. But after a series of events, the love of his life becomes his best friend! As they move on in life, they fa...
765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...