Chapter 4-The Sparks & The Arrival

Chapter 4

As Alani starred into Spencer's eyes and vice versa, I introduced them to each other and told the boys to come in. Immediately, Alani and Spencer dove into their own conversation while I told the boy's the plan for the trip.

"Okay, so after we receive our answers from what your parents said, we're going to go home, pack, and meet up after school tomorrow so my dad can drive us to the campsite. It's a good thing that tomorrow is the last day of school." I explained to them.

It was finally going to be summer after the last day of school tomorrow. After I said that the boys had agreed to the plan and said they're parents had said yes and we all immediately started all of our own convos that were either consisting of the camping trip or really just (mostly) something random. While Alani and Spencer restarted their conversation, Karan and Peyton were talking about...football, and Cameron and I started our own conversation.

The whole time we were talking, I felt so many butterflies in my stomach.

"So I guess we haven't really officially met, my full name is Cameron Boyce, my favorite color is orange and you also don't have to call me Cameron, you can call me Cam." he explained.

**

Cameron and I have gotten a lot closer since our conversation last night. We talked a lot more about; what our favorite basketball team is-Miami Heat, our favorite color is orange, and our favorite food is pizza. So, yeah, we've gotten a lot closer.

I had found out Cameron and I have the same elective (choir) together and during the whole time my teacher had told us to sing the song like we mean it-and we just so happened to be singing Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are and Grenade. The entire time Cameron was singing to me like he was Romeo and I was Juliet, with way more drama than needed, and I didn't know whether to laugh or sing, so I just decided to do both. It gave me butterflies when he did that even though he did it as a joke even though I think he meant it.

**

Alani, Peyton, and I had started packing when someone knocked on my door. Alani had offered to get the door, being the generous girl she is, and the second after she opened Spencer had football tackled her down.

"Ah!" she screeched as he launched himself at her.

After they both got up Alani slapped Spencer, and you could see a red mark on his face. Alani isn't that strong at all. So she must be pretty mad.

"What the heck was that for! You messed up my hair too!". She yelled with venom dripping from her voice while attempting to fix her hair.

"Well I thought since we're so close now, we could have a thing. " he responded smirking.

Peyton and I whispered "Awe" perfectly in in sync and Alani just glared at us and then eventually calmed down.

"Okay fine, but please don't tackle me like your playing a game of football." she said while blushing. I guess she had said that becuase she really likes him. He then chuckled.

"Okay, I'll leave you girls to pack your things while us guys get to packing our own things." he said.

**

We all had eventually finished packing and mom and dad packed all the camping necessities .

**

We where all in the car on the way to the campsite, which was only one hour away. We where listening to the radio when "Treasure" by Bruno Mars came on.

"Oh Yeah!" all the girls said in sync and we started singing while laughing.

Well I was the one mostly singing and Alani and Peyton were practically whispering, but I could totally hear they're voices and they sounded amazayn. Cameron had heard me sing before but I could tell he was in awe. Spencer was staring at Alani the whole time while Karan was doing some weird 80's dance moves I his seat. I giggled at his weird behavior and continued to yell/sing.

**

We had finally arrived at the campsite and we couldn't believe how beautiful it was.

**

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter worked really and truly hard on this and I will update within the next week or so (hopefully), so I will hear from you fluffy unicorns later. Oh and if you have any ideas for my story please message me ANY ideas you have and I just might use them, Thank You. ;-)

~Hayley