Chapter 13-Truth or Dare? Dedicated to emilie0228

Chapter 13

"Is anyone allergic to bologna?" I asked.

"Eww! Processed meat." claimed Spencer.

"That's fine Hayley. Thank you for the hard worked dinner your making us!" Peyton yelled, glaring at Spencer.

"That's okay? Thanks for the defence." I said.

She's really been acting uptight lately. She's like the mom of the group. I won't tolerate this anymore. We came here for a vacation, not to be nagged all day! But before I could say anything mean, Alani said something first.

"Hey Peyton. Are you okay?" Alani asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she responded in a frustrated tone.

"Well, you've been acting kind of...different lately." Alani said.

"What do you mean?" Peyton said glaring at her.

"Well, you've been acting kind of bossy and frustrated..." Alani seemed scared to ask.

She sighed. "I started my peri-"

"Okay I think we get it!" Cameron said.

"Very mature Cameron." I said.

"I know right." he responded.

"Oh hey, do you have any extra tamp-" I started.

"I said done!" Cameron stated, clearly grossed out.

I sighed as I was finishing lunch-bologna sandwiches with fruit kabobs and water, need to stay healthy right?

**

After we finished our lunch, I realized we really didn't have much to do and, me and Cameron were the only single ones here. This is going to be a long two more weeks.

"I think we should play a game of Truth or Dare? How about it peoples?!" I asked.

" Yes...okay...totally!" I got from everyone.

Everyone sat in an individual chair that was set up around a small pile of wood-surrounded by rocks of course.

"Okay, I'll start! Alani, I dare you to jump in the lake!" Karan said.

Alani started walking to the lake. As soon as she got to the deck she put her feet in first.

"Aah! It's too cold in here!" She yelled from across the campsite.

"You have to do it anyway Alani. But, just to be nice, Spencer. Get her a towel." Peyton said.