Chapter-15 The Plan...Backfires!?

Chapter 15

(Peyton's P.O.V.)

"Just one more minute, hold on!" Alani yelled from the tent, making me wait even longer.

Alani was talking forever and it's making hate her even more. I just can't stand her and my brothers' relationship any longer. They make-out so much, it's like they're attached to each other...literally. They just can't get enough of themselves!

"Okay, I'm ready!" Alani said, finally coming out wearing a Royal Blue bikini and Sandals.

She struts to the lake while I follow her, closely to make sure she wasn't showing too much. I look over at the others to see Spencer gawking at well ALL of her open mouthed, making me feel angrier and a little more self-concious.

"Me and Peyton are just gonna stay up here and bond a little before we hop in the lake, okay?" She asked with an innocent face.

We sit down in some lawn chairs for a few minutes, soaking up some sun. Then, five minutes later, she makes the guilt rise within the pit of my stomach. Seriously, why do people have to make this so hard? Especially Alani...

"Just so you know I really appreciate you for supporting Spencer and me, he's so lucky to have such a beautiful, nice, and supportive sister. Thank you so much." She says and gives me a nice, warm hug. Then leaves to go off to swim with Spencer, of course. She goes over to Spencer, who manages to steal another kiss before before they head back into the water together.

...And let's just say, I'm feeling pretty guilty now...

But then Spencer keeps on ignoring me! Not that there's much of a difference anyway. Also, later while everyone's still swimming, I'm looking for Spencer and I find him stuck in yet another makeout session with Alani while he starts pulling her closer and putting his arms on her waist. Now that, fills me with complete fury.

Oh it's on Alani! I'm getting my brother back, after all...'All is fair in love and war...'

I notice that Kolin is still not in the water yet and manage to sneak my phone in between a set of trees right next to Kolin. I notice Alani then get's out of the water, very conveniently.

"I'm just going back to the camp to get my phone, okay Spence?" Alani said, walking back to the campsite anyway.

"Sure, just hurry and try not to get your phone wet." And he started to have a splash war with Cameron and Hayley.

I ran over near the lake and looked behind me to see the both of them heading into the little bundle of trees. Perfect...now I just need to 'hurt' myself and head back to camp and BAM! I stopped right next to the lake and quickly fell to the ground.

"Ow! Oh my god, Spence help!" I asked, mocking pain perfectly. Thank you acting skills...

"Oh my gosh, Peyton." Spencer said running over to help me up.

I quickly 'limped' to camp to help 'rest my foot' when I heard the final beep from my phone.

"Did you guys hear that?" I asked them as I was walking over to the bundle of trees.

I walked over inside the trees to see them kissing, YES...wait, with tongue? I saw Kolin trying to hold Alani closer as she was trying to push him away. But I don't think Spencer saw Alani trying to push Kolin away.

"Alani? What the hell are you doing?" Spencer asked Alani, stepping even closer to the couple.

Alani finally managed to break free and slap Kolin across the cheek. Kolin just smirked and stepped back, motioning to Spencer. Alani marched over to Kolin to slap him again but Spencer pulled her back and started questioning her again. During that process, I ran over to Kolin and started shouting at him, since when did he like Alani?