Chapter 2-Camping Trip!

Chapter 2

When I opened the door, you could imagine our surprise when all three boys collapsed by our feet.

"You were eavesdropping again!" Peyton exclaimed.

When they all got up again "he" just stared into my eyes and Peyton started to introduce them.

"Well...Hayley, the one staring at you is Cameron and Karan is well, the one standing next to Spencer. " she said, slowly introducing them.

He snapped out of his gaze and very slightly mumbled "sorry", although he continued to stare after five seconds of looking away.

(Cameron's P.O.V)

When I got up, I could help but stare at her. She is so beautiful it felt like we were the only two people left in the world. When I looked into her eyes I could tell she felt the same exact way. Wow...how cliché does that sound? Then Peyton started introducing us.

"Well...Hayley, the one staring at you is Cameron and Karan is well, the one standing next to Spencer. '' she slowly stated.

Awkward...didn't think that'd be noticeable.

(Hayley's P.O.V)

"Why were you guys eavesdropping on us again!" Peyton yelled, obviously outraged, knowing they heard everything.

"Well first of all, we are boys...and second of all we overheard you girls talking about going camping for three weeks and your parents said that if you want to go alone this year..." Karan started.

"Then you have to bring three friends along..." Spencer finished with a big smirk as well as Karan. Cameron just stared into space mesmerized and said "Yeah" once in a while during the conversation.

(Peyton's P.O.V)

I could tell Cameron liked Hayley, he rarely acts like that around girls. Wait a minute... that was probably the guy that Hayley was talking about at school! Cameron was helping me clean my locker and went to go get some fresh air after a while, plus, he goes there. I'll have to ask Hayley later if he was the one from school. But I really didn't need to, it was pretty obvious they liked each other anyway.

(Hayley's P.O.V)

 I was surprised that the boys wanted to go camping with us.

"And why do you want to go camping with us exactly?" I responded smartly.

"Because you girls don't have any other options." Karan was right, but what kind of girl wants a boy to win?

 "Oh yeah, well what about... uh....uhhm... yeah I got nothing. How about you Peyton?" I said, well I guess I failed... awkward.

"Me neither, so if we talk to our parents and you talk to yours, I can't believe I'm saying this but, you can come along." Peyton said sadly. Karan and Spencer cheered, but Cameron  just smirked.

I can't believe Peyton said that, but we had no other choice. I couldn't help but notice Cameron smirked when she said that though, anyways... wow three weeks; two girls and three boys...this is going to be a really long three weeks.

"Tomorrow we all bring our parents together and talk about the three week trip...got it?" asked Peyton.

"Got it!" the boys said in sync. Then they all walked away but Cameron walked away half mesmerized and half smirking.

**

A/N:

Thank you to all the readers out there who are reading and/or like my book. I am really enjoying writing this story and hope you like it just as much as I do. PEACE OUT MY FELLOW FLUFFY UNICORNS!!