Chapter 12-Scavenger Hunt! Dedicated to emilie0228

Chapter 12

Out came...Ishani. We were still pretty freaked...well...except for Karan.

"Hey Ishani! We weren't just talking about you!" he said. Wow...

(Karan's P.O.V)

"Hey Ishani! We weren't just talking about you!" I said. Wow...smooth Karan.

"Ok? Umm, I a-actually have to admit s-something..." she said.

"Well..." Hayley asked.

"Oh right! Well, I actually d-didn't get lost. I just wanted to m-meet new people and ha-hang out with t-them." she said, fidgeting with her fingers and looking down.

"Oh that's ok! Let's hang out now!" I said. Wow, I sound like a dork...

"Oh hey. We haven't officially met. My name is Kolin and I like warm hugs!" Kolin said, then he hugged Peyton.

"Ok, are we all just going to be random right now and act like goofballs?" Peyton said, still returning the hug.

"RANDOMNESS!!" Hayley and Alani shouted in sync.

"Ok! Kolin, Ishani; would you both like to join our, annoying, group for a Scavenger hunt?" Peyton asked.

"I would love too!" Kolin said, still hugging the now exhausted looking Peyton.

"S-sure!" replied Ishani.

"Ok! Me and Hayley are going to find things for our Scavenger hunt! The rest of you will go and get ready...this is going to be a hard scavenger hunt.

**

(Hayley's P.O.V)

After we had found all the items, we made a checklist of the things we found so that we don't end up losing them. We eventually returned to see everyone wearing exercise clothing, sneakers, and even a few helmets were placed on some heads. They know us too well already.

"Ok, these are the items you will be looking for; a blue baseball, a pink baseball, a basketball, a silver steel bat, a yellow wooden bat, an orange golf ball, a pink golf ball, a green travel lamp-with the light ON or else it won't count, a Perry the Platypus plush figure, an Agent P plush figure, a plush butterfly, a Barbie doll, a Ken doll, and finally a drawing of Cynder from Spyro the video game-drawn and colored by Hayley Perez." Peyton stated.

We got a few okay's and claps from the audience. Yeah, I draw a little.

"Everyone except for Cameron and myself; go into your tents and NO PEAKING! Yes, you too Hayley." Peyton said.

I mumbled a fine and went in my tent with Alani and Spencer. While Karan and Ishani went in the other tent. I know I shouldn't, but I feel a little jealous that Peyton and Cameron are hiding things together. At least I get to play the game. After a few minutes of waiting, Cameron came in our tent.