Chapter 14-VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL!

Chapter 14

I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. It just felt so...magical, if that makes any sense. Am I over thinking this? Is this kiss supposed to mean anything? DOES it mean anything? Maybe I could get my mind off of it with some music.

"Hey Alani!" I yelled to her.

"What!" she responded.

"Could you turn the radio on to KI-MY FM please?" I asked, trying not to think about the kiss at all costs.

"um, what channel is that?" She said.

"I meant MY FM please." I said, starting to get annoyed.

"Oh, okay!" she yelled back while turning on the radio.

Just as I was starting to relax, the radio started to play "The Way" by Ariana Grande. Everyone glanced at either Cameron or me, knowing that 'love' and 'kisses' were a sore subject between us at the moment. I glared at them, giving them a clue to stop and to just act natural like nothing happened. Everyone stopped gawking at Cameron and me except for Karan, who obviously didn't get my clue. Peyton smacked him on the arm while Spencer smacked in the back of the head and Peyton whispered, "Show some respect!"

"Ow! Seriously guys?" he asked.

"Yes! Now show some respect like the normal person I know you aren't!" Alani said.

"Hey! I AM somewh-" he started but I immediately interrupted.

"Dinner's ready!" I shouted to them while I rudely dropped their plates on the picnic table and I started to eat.

They all looked at me, worried expressions on their faces. Including Cameron. I just glared at them as they where seating themselves down. The whole time, it was just plain awkward. I have to admit, I was in a really bad mood until "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke came on.

'Everybody get up, everybody get up. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey.'

'If you cant hear what I'm trying to say, if you can't read from the same page, maybe I'm going deaf, maybe I'm going blind (everybody get up).'

'Okay now he was close, tried to domesticate you, but your an animal, baby, it's in your nature, just let me liberate you, hey, hey, heeeeyy...' and the radio abruptly stopped playing.

"What happened?" Peyton asked.

"I think it died." Cameron stated.

"NOOO-" Karan started.

"Well, the neighbors were probably going to complain anyway and it's already nine o'clock. I'm going to bed, peace out!" I said-and with that, I fell asleep with the girls while the boys went to sleep in the other tent.