Chapter 9-Kolin & Peyton

A/N:

So sorry I changed the name, I thought it suited it kinda better because I'm not the only one who falls in love in the story and you will definitely be able to tell because of the next two chapters. So I hope you enjoy this chapter. PEACE OUT FOR NOW MY FLUFFY UNICORNS!!

**

I woke up in the morning to find everyone staring at me like I was a creature from outer space.

"How do you sleep so late?" asked Karan.

"It's like 12:00!" said Cameron.

"Your sleeping habits are worse than Bertram's on Jessie!" Peyton claimed.

"We need to eat, you're our only source of food!! You're the only one who can cook and make food!" exclaimed Alani.

"We're hungry!" Spencer chanted.

He kept going but eventually stopped 'cause no-one would join in. Awkward...

"You fell asleep at like 11:00. PM, how do you sleep so late?" asked Karan.

I was speechless, so Alani and Peyton helped me up and ushered me the showers. I turned on the hot water and let it relax me as it poured over my shoulders. I eventually got out and put on my outfit for the day; a blue plaid shirt unbuttoned with a black tank top underneath and some black jeans. I had forgotten my makeup bag in the tent and I'm too lazy to go get it, so I guess no makeup today.

As I was walking back to camp, I thought of a fun game we should play. I made it back to camp after getting a little lost and told them my idea.

"I think we should play a game, what do you guys say?" I asked.

"Totally!" they all responded.

"Yeah totally, but what should we play?" asked Alani.

"Okay the game is called "Sing and Shout". Someone sings a line from a song without singing the name and someone else has to guess what song it is and who sings it. Got it? I'll start." I explained.

Everyone nodded they're head and I started.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on you, I'm waiting on you, come on and let me sneak you out, and have a celebration, a celebration, the music up the windows down, yeah, we'll be doing what we do just pretending that we're cool and we know it too, yeah, we'll be doing what we do just pretending that we're cool so tonight, LET'S GO-"

"'Live While We're Young' by One Direction!" Peyton shouted.

"One Direction sucks! Sing some real music." said Cameron with a big smirk.

"Excuse me?" I yelled and got up to tackle him but Peyton and Alani both held me down.