Chapter 18 Let's Do This...

Chapter 18       OmarFelix

(Cameron's P.O.V)

He threw Hayley--completely unconcious--and I to the ground, hurting my ankle as I hit the rock-hard dirt, feet first. I groaned and gripped my ankle, trying to find an escape for Hayley, so at least she can be safe. I looked at my surroundings and saw nothing but a gap between the bundle of trees that we just came through. Apparently they chose a secluded area to camp in, just for this purpose, whatever it was intended to be. I gripped my ankle tighter, to try and ease the pain spreading throughout my leg--numbing it. I used my free hand to try and wake her up, but she didn't move a single inch. She opened her eyes for a second, completely inert, but once again closed her eyes. I gave up trying to help her gain consciousness, so I continued to sit there, trying to think of anymore ideas to escape.

Again, I looked at the gap between the bundle of trees. That seemed to be my only escape, but what about Hayley? Maybe I could quickly run in between those trees and make a clean escape to go and tell the others. But there's a question stuck in my mind; will they believe me? Using my peripheral vision, I saw that Kolin's father was sitting by Kolin's mother and pointing his knife at her neck, laughing--Hayley was still laying there, her arms and legs limp and was completely unconcious. I tried not to make any sudden moves while I slowly rose up from my spot, and began to run. I heard the sound of footsteps behind me, but kept running anyway. I wasn't running to the camp though--I'm not that stupid--but was just running in a circle around their campsite. Eventually, he would get tired and I would run back to my campsite, that would work...right?

Eventually, after what felt like hours of running, the crunching noise of his footsteps started to fade. I continued to walk back to our campsite while nervously biting my nails--it was a terrible habit of mine--considering I was nervous. "I need to help Hayley" --the thought kept repeating itself in my head as I started to jog back to the campsite. Soon enough, I arrived at the campsite to see Spencer holding Kolin by the collar of his shirt...

(Hayley's P.O.V.)

"H-Hayley, can I admit something?"

Cameron and I, sitting in a meadow, alone. Nothing could be more perfect than this, it's better than words. This was a dream come true, I never wanted this moment to end. It seemed like forever before I answered his question, of course I already knew what it was.

"Yeah, anything Cameron." I said finally looking at him, staring in his hazel eyes.

"I-I really like you, I think I'm falling head-over-heels in love with you."

And just like that, he kissed me...

~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~

I woke up with a start, immediately feeling the pain in my right shoulder. I could do nothing as I continued to watch Kolin's father stirke it repetitively with his belt, until he realized I had woken up. He sneered--more than likely trying to smirk--and walked slowly over to Kolin's mother. He woke me up--painfully, on purpose--just so I had no choice but to watch him beat Kolin's mother. I turned around to tell Cameron when I noticed that he was gone. Did he really just leave me here? Many other thoughts rushed through my head at lightning speed as I started to panic. I was mad at Cameron and terrified for my life. What should I do?

I turned back to look at Kolin's mother and father just as I saw him strike her with his belt at least five times before I turned away again. Why would he force me to watch so much cruelty? He's a sick sadist, that's why--the thought kept repeating itself in my head, until I heard a sound coming from the same gap in the trees that Kolin's father dragged us from. I must be imagining things now, I know nobody know's that I'm here--that'll rescue me--except Cameron...but he left me. Why would he come back, there's no point in--wait...is that Cameron?

I turned to face the trees and saw Cameron poking his head through, slowly. He glanced at me quickly, seeming like he was trying to apologize. Then he looked at Kolin's father. He made a motioning behind him; out came Alani--who came rushing through, ready to look like she was going to murder someone, 'cause she's awesome like that.--, Peyton, Spencer--who looked terrified and angry at the same time--, a very beaten-up looking Kolin, Karan, and Ishani. Cameron came limping in a little later, holding a baseball bat. I knew they wouldn't leave me! Well...at least they think I had hope, maybe I need to think positive a little more. That's when I turned to my right, and Kolin's father was gone. I started to panic when Cameron came over and whispered in my ear.

"You can count on me..."

-----------------------------------

A/N:

Hello my fellow fluffy unicorns! Also, I put a movie quote in this chapter for fun, too. Whoever can guess it first...Just comment it...I have no idea, CONGRATS THEN! Peace out my fellow fluffy unicorns!

Movie quote time! You should already know how this works...yay!!

--"I was thinking I would write her a note."--

--"Like, one with words in it?"--

Twitter: @katykat235

Instagram: @katykat235

Email: katykat235@gmail.com

Facebook: Hayley Perez

Vine: Hayley Perez

YouTube: Hayley Perez (even though there's no use for my YouTube account {or vine account for that matter...}, I might start posting videos of myself singing and some lyric videos. And don't forget to subscribe to thecomputernerd01 on YouTube!!)

PhenomiNiall, ExtraordiHarry, BrilLiam, AmaZayn, FabLouis, 1D Rocks!!

~Hayley