Chapter 10-Karan & Ishani

Chapter 10

(Peyton's P.O.V)

Wow, how much of a coincidence is that? As soon as it started playing everybody started 'ooh'ing and giggling. Was it that obvious that I liked him?

"Hey Peyton, your song is playing!" Hayley shouted.

Yup, it definitely was. I felt my cheeks warming up, meaning that I was probably starting to blush. To make matters worse, everyone started to sing along.

"It's the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you make me feel inside, it's in your smile, it's in your eyes, I don't wanna wait for tonight. So I'm...Daydre-'

By then I turned the station to MY FM and then they started playing Katy Perry's song "Unconditionally". Then they started to sing along to that.

'Unconditional! Unconditionally!! I will love you, Unconditionally!! -'

I then turned the radio completely off, while blushing, and that's when everyone got upset...

"Hey! We were listening to that!" exclaimed Hayley.

"Don't be such a poor sport!" Peyton shouted.

"Ooh! You're blushing!" said Cameron. Wow, what a dork.

"I'm sure that if I met someone cute, I wouldn't freeze up like y-" said Karan.

"-E-excuse me? I'm s-sorry if I'm a bother but I'm l-lost and can't find my way b-back. Could you c-care to help?" asked a strange feminine, slightly Indian hinted voice.

(Karan's P.O.V)

We all quickly turned around to see the most beautiful girl ever to be seen. She had long, black, thick, curly hair, all the way down to her mid-back with very nicely and evenly tanned skin, along with big eyes that contained the color that was almost black but instead was a dark, dark brown.

She wore an outfit that consisted of: a button-up, yellow and green plaid shirt, a pair of white jeans, a white headband contained a small lace bow, some white, sparkly slip on shoes, and also containing a few colorful bracelets and had a touch of sparkly lip gloss to her lips. All making her look like an angel. Not a very good outfit for camping though.

"Yeah of course!" I said a little too excitedly, earning curious glances from everyone, including the girl. " We just need to know the number of your campsite to help you on your way." I finished, again, way too excitedly.

I looked back at everyone, feeling eyes on me. I saw the boys smirking and winking while the girls were snickering and mimicking kissy noises. I mostly gave Peyton a glare, and soon after, she took it as a sign to stop, knowing that she shouldn't be doing that. I hope the girl didn't see that.

"My c-campsite number is LGE. 34. Bye the w-way, my n-name is Ishani..." She trailed off slowly, obviously not sure whether or not to continue.