Chapter 7-Romance Blooms & Dreams Come True

Chapter 7

(Hayley's P.O.V)

I woke up the next morning at around 7:30 AM to find Alani and Peyton fangirling and jumping around the campsite. I was thinking of falling back asleep and ignoring them, but they saw me turn over (I don't turn over in my sleep) and that obviously caught their attention. So they grabbed my arms and pulled me up with such force that, before I knew it, I heard a plopping noise and I went from my back to my stomach.

 *PLOP*

That was loud enough to wake the boy's up and I was so tired, before I knew it, I was being pulled up, with less force this time, thankfully, and they started babbling like crazy.

"She got the-I can't believe-OMG, I know rig-ah I'm so exite-I'm gonna have a heart att-eek!! I'm so ha-ah, I'm so happy for y-oh I wonder when I-I think you start...um... oh! Right here it sta-" They continued back and forth.

The boys and I couldn't understand a word they were saying and we honestly couldn't take it anymore.

"Alani, Peyton. Please, please just tell us what's going on!" Spencer yelled.

At the exact same moment he said that, Spencer grabbed Alani's arm and as if it were an instinct, Alani snaked her arm around his waist as they look into each others eyes, but then pulled away. He can get her to do pretty much anything, but he doesn't want to take advantage of her.  We knew they would be the cutest couple ever, but Spencer is too big of chicken to ask her out. He promised he would when we got back, but were not so sure. After he said that, they eventually calmed down enough to tell us exactly what they were fussing about.

"Okay guys, I got the lead-" Alani said but was instantly cut off.

"She got the lead role in the new movie 'The Adoption', It's about two guys adopting a young girl after she's waited, like, five years!" Peyton yelled.

We were all so happy that we started jumping around like little kids who just ate 10 pieces of cake. Peyton and Karan hugged and jumped while Alani and Spencer hugged, and last of all, Cameron and I gave each other a big hug. After we hugged, we-well-realized that we hugged instinctively and afterward blushed. The hint of pink on his freckled cheeks made him look ten times more cute. So that's when Spencer decided we celebrate while eating Alani's favorite dessert...s'mores! With rainbow sprinkles!

(Alani's P.O.V)

I was so happy that I got the part! Then...he hugged me! BEST. DAY. EVER. Wow, I can't wait to see what happens next. Then that's when it happened-Hayley and Cameron hugged too! Peyton and I wanted to say something, but I know how annoying that is. So we just smirked and mimicked kissy noises while she gave us the death glare. Also.....we get more s'mores!

(Hayley's P.O.V)

Soon after I gave my friends the death glare and blushed along with Cameron, we started to make some s'mores.

(A few minutes later)

We all took our showers and got ready. Then we decided to go on, yet again, a small hike before lunch time. I grabbed my phone after I got dressed and we left on our small adventure. 

Alani and Spencer had already gone off on their own trek. After they left, I gave Peyton a little clue that I wanted to be alone with Cameron and she soon got it. She gave Karan a hint that he obviously wasn't getting and rolled her eyes. That's when she came up with the most ridiculous lie.

"Um...me and Karan-uh...have to go shopping!" Peyton said quickly then grabbed Karan's arm and ran away.

Then she soon ran off with Karan. Cameron made a completely confused type of face while I just did a face palm even though I was probably the happiest girl in the world to be alone with him. That's when I figured out that he liked me... he started to say really cheesy pickup lines. I did a mental face palm even though he said the sweetest things.

"Are you religious? 'Cause your the answer to all my prayers." Cameron said.

"Wow, that's REALLY sweet, but, fortunately, cheesy." I answered.

"I know, oh and FYI, if I were a stoplight, I'd turn red every time just so I could stare at you longer." Cameron complimented me again.

I gave him a sweet smile and I guess I blushed 'cause he smirked. Soon after all of the flirting, I started to softly sing "Roar" by Katy Perry.

"I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath, scared to rock the boat and make a mess, so I sat quietly, agreed politely, I guess that I forgot I had a choice, I let you push me past the breaking point, I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything, you held me down, but I got up, already brushing off the dust, you hear my voice, you hear that sound, like thunder gonna shake the ground, you held me down but I got up, get ready 'cause I've had enough, I see it all, I see it now."

That's when he started to sing with me.

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire, 'cause I am a champion, and your gonna hear me ROAR, louder, louder than a lion, 'cause I am a champion, and your gonna hear me ROAR-or-or-or-or-or-oar, ROAR-or-or-or-or-or-oar, ROAR-or-or-or-or-or-oar, you gonna hear me ROAR!"

We both smiled at each other and then realized we had to return back to the campsite. As soon as we got there,  everyone was waiting. I guess we had taken a little while longer than the others 'cause they looked pretty annoyed. Before I started to make lunch for us Alani had to ask me this one question.

"So, how'd it go with Cameron?" she asked, dragging out the "so".

"It went fine, he just...flirted a little bit and we may have sang a song together." I said in a whisper so no one could hear me.

"OMG, I need the deets!" she whisper yelled excitedly.

I just ignored her while she snickered. That's when I started to make lunch and I felt a pair of warm, secure, and slightly muscular pair of arms wrap around my waist.

**

A/N:

       So,so,so sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Been so busy with school and homework, I just haven't had time for the story, but hopefully you liked this chapter. I pinky promise for sooner updates for this story and the other. PEACE OUT FOR NOW MY FELLOW FLUFFY UNICORNS!!

 ~Hayley