Turning The Straight Player G...

By MadForYou1

"Stop." I mumble as he moves his hand to undo my pants and I place both my hands to halt his. We were hiding... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
Question and Answers.

27

22.6K 822 145
By MadForYou1

A/N
I know this is the chapter you guys have been waiting for since the beginning of the book so here it is.

I literally wrote it 30 times or more because I hated the way it sounded so you better vote, comment and share to let me know I'm not as bad as my mind tells me.

Sorry for the long waits but seriously... my life is a mess. Lol, hope you like it.

Btw... I've never written a bxb sex scene before... 😱

-

Chapter 27

Damon is behaving weird all of a sudden.

I mean, I know I'm probably the reason why but then how can I be blamed? He practically spent the night of my dad's funeral having nightmares and moaning some other boy's name and I'm just not supposed to inquire about it? He was the one acting all straight after all. But now that I knew, I'm almost certain I triggered a nerve or opened a can of worms.

Damon slams the bathroom door shut as he steps out fully dressed in slacks and a jersey as he prepares for bed. I almost expected him to grab a few pillows and just sleep on the floor but when he climbed in next to me and faced the wall, I released the breath I didn't know I was holding.

I was sitting on my side of the bed, legs crossed and one of my pillows clutched to my chest. The lamp was the only thing giving light and I sighed as I knew what needed to be done.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly.

Damon stays still for a little while before he turns to face me. His brown eyes looked blank but his eyebrows were brought together in worry.

"What happened between you and Erin?"

"What?"

"What happ-"

"I know what you said... why?"

"Never mind." He snapped and I rolled my eyes as I pulled him back to face me.

"You can't keep doing that D. I know sometimes I annoy you but I'm really trying here. It's not that I wouldn't tell you about him but we broke up before I started Uni and it just threw me off guard that you wanted to know."

His eyes soften a bit and I couldn't stop myself from placing a chaste kiss against his lips.

"Geez. You worry too much."

Sighing I laid beside him; my head on his chest and my fingers trailing lines up and down.

"We grew up together so we became best friends. He was always around; we went everywhere together and then one night when we were 12 we shared our first kiss. Three years later we started dating; after I came out to my family of course, and everything was great. Then I went to Uni and we kind of just grew apart. I mean we grew apart a little before then but it made it harder on us so we went our separate ways. Of course we're still friends."

"So neither of you hurt the other?"

"Nope. We just grew apart."

"Did you guys ever..." his voice trailed off and I hid my smirk.

"Did we ever what?"

I knew what he wanted to ask but somehow I wanted to hear him say it. It's not that I want to force him to admit he's gay... maybe he's confused or bi or whatever but I'll keep on enjoying these stolen kisses and secret touches for as long as he'll keep doing them.

"You know."

"No, I honestly don't."

My composure cracked on the last word and Damon pushed me on my back as he hovered just above me. My hands held above my head by his, legs parted as I felt his lower half connect with mine. His mouth is whispering in my ears and he slowly moves his hips on top of me.

"Did you guys ever fuck?"

His words are raw and harsh and my mind loses all train of thought as my lower half started hardening. His is already hard and I moaned as once again he ground his hips to mine.

"Damon."

His name slipped off my tongue as both a warning and a plea and I struggled to pull my hands from his grasp.

"Answer me."

"Yes." I mumbled as my neck became his battlefield.

"Did you like it?"

A nibble here...

A suck there...

Bucking of hips...

"Please." I almost moaned as my pants felt painfully tight.

"Please what?" He teased. "Tell me."

"I-"

He releases my hands to rub the outside of my trunks and I groan once again. This was torture and he was enjoying every bit.

When he's sure that I would go almost mad from lust, he slips his hand past my protective layer and cups me bare. His hand is warm and somehow he's perfected the art of masturbation. My teeth marks are displayed across his neck and shoulders as he uses my precum as lubrication and I continually buck my hips, begging him to go faster and slower all at once.

Before long my trunk is gone, leaving me bare and soon his jersey and slacks follow suit. We're now skin to skin, bodies pressed tightly as sweats intermixed and groans became one sweet symphony.

We've never been this close... this bare... this emotionally exposed.

My soul had a deep hunger for him... a hunger that I knew could only be satisfied one way. This was taking it too far but I was in the heat of the moment and he was my only prey.

We're both grinding our hips together. My legs wrapped around his waist and our dicks moving smoothly against each other. We're so close that nothing would be able to exist between us, yet I wanted us closer. I place a sweet, lingering kiss to his lips before he turned it into a hunger filled, passionate connection and when we broke apart, I couldn't help but kiss my way to his ear.

"I need you." I murmured and like magic he groaned and squeezed my waist.

"I... I don't know if I can." Was his broken reply and I could see it in his eyes how he's battling between mind and body.

I should have respected his choice; respected the fact that he was unsure and stopped the madness that we were creating... I should have.

But I didn't.

"Don't think." I whispered as I once more connected my lips to his.

This was a slow kiss... a lingering kiss... a kiss that was meant to stop all train of thought and make decisions when you thought there were no question of choice. This was a kiss that spoke volumes and meant so much to someone who knew so little. This kiss was enough to bring you to your knees yet strong enough to keep you standing... and on cue... this kiss made him mine.

"Show me." Damon whispers as he stares at me, emotions bare.

I smile up at him; a genuine smile and gently push him onto the bed. "I promise I'll take care of you." My smirk is a playful one and I breathe easy to see him start to relax.

Slowly I caress his chest, his stomach, his thighs. Stopping every few seconds just to get his blood rushing and his cock still standing. Bringing my hands back up, I rub his nuts before circling his length; bringing my fingers all the way up to his tip. My eyes are on his every expression, waiting to see when to stop and if to keep moving.

He's biting his lips, the internal battle is still there but with every touch, his body slowly wins.

I lower my head to his and took the tip first before moving lower. His eyes are now shut and his hands are fisting the sheet beneath him but when my actions increased they moved to guiding my head at his pace. He tasted of salt and my sweet serenity and I found myself getting lost in the moment.

Slowly, I moved from his dick and I grabbed a condom and my bottle of lube, all the while whispering sweet nothings in his ears to keep him distracted. The condom is slipped onto him and my fingers lather the lotion with slow precision before I did the same to myself. My lips found his again as I tried to take things slow and steady.

His cock is positioned at my opening and I just teased it as Damon's eyes never left mine. Kissing him once more, I guided the head in first and unsurprisingly, it was a tight, perfect fit. We both groaned as I fit more and more inside and when I started moving, Damon cautiously held my waist. We went in sync with each other, no one rushing, no one slowing. I needed him to be okay with this and with each move up and down, he relaxed more.

Soon Damon grabs a hold of my butt as he guides me and we both groaned as our actions increased. My hands around his neck as he stroked my dick while moving and the sweat being created caused the atmosphere to become more intimate.

The sounds being made soon became too loud for us and with one final, passionate kiss, we both slowly come down from our highs.

Our breathing is irregular but the satisfaction shown in Damon's eyes certainly matched mine. He smirks at me and I'm captivated by him, leaving me no other choice but to shyly smile before kissing that same smirk off his face.

Somehow I could feel my heart breaking with every kiss we shared.

Because I knew I loved him...

And I knew he didn't feel the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 29.6K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
341K 5.1K 51
I softly traced his lips with my finger and then slowly leaned forward until our lips were so close that I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I l...
1.9K 102 28
Imagine having tough love? This story is about a boy name Oliver. Hills....who has something about himself he knows. but his dad doesn't support it...
160K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...