Under The Southern Sky (ON HO...

By neonblonde1

When unexpected circumstances take Mercy Rae Harrison and her parents, Jeb & Carla, all the way to Fort Worth... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Note from the author

Chapter 21

1.7K 102 8
By neonblonde1

I enjoyed meeting my mother's friend and hearing a lot of stories about their friendship and Janna's promise to tell me more made me very thankful.

"What's going through your beautiful mind, little filly?" Bo asked, looking at me.

"I was just thinkin about your mom and mine. I'm just really thankful for getting to meet her and I know why my mom loved her so much. She's a wonderful woman" I told him, laying my head on his shoulder.

We were in Bo's truck, heading to church, when my phone rang.

"Hey big brother" I said, grinning at Bo. "Well after they eat, just let them out to potty and then they can roam the house." I told him regarding the girls. He also said he took care of Thor as well.

"Well I'll see you and Hank in a few" I told him. "Yep, I'm with Bo right now and we're gettin ready to pull into the parking lot now. Okay see ya in a bit."

"Tuck asking about the girls. He'll be here soon" I told Bo as we pulled into a gravel covered patch of ground.

It looked like a little white church and the kind of place I could feel at home in and I was looking forward to gettin inside.

I grinned as Bo got down, then turned and reached for my hand. Now we were at the point when I get in and out of his side of the truck and I couldn't be happier.

As we were about to make our way into the church, Sheriff Johnson approached Bo and I.

"Good morning y'all.  Mercy Rae, I heard back from my friend in Midland.  They got a hit off the piece of barb wire and it came back to a piece of sh*t known for running with Gillis and his group.

Of course that pompous windbag says he doesn't know the man, but we are lookin for him.  Keep safe darlin.  This man is not one to be played with.  He's dangerous."

I didn't know what to think about what he'd just told me, but part of me wasn't worried because I had plenty of good people surrounding me and would do anything to keep me safe.

"Thanks Earl" I told him while Bo gripped my hand tightly, his jaw clinching and I could almost hear the lecture that would be coming after this conversation.

"I know, Bo. I know, but can we talk about this later?" I looked up into his eyes and what I found was empathy and understanding.

"Okay baby girl. Later. But we are going to talk about it" he promised. I just nodded, still holding onto his arm as we walked into the small white building.

I couldn't help but notice the looks we received, but they weren't judgmental, they were smiles.  First at Bo, then me and I had a feeling they had all been used to him comin by himself.

The song service was great and uplifting.  Clap your hands and stomp your feet kind of music and the sermon itself was reminding us that we were all our brother's keeper, to love one another and never judge anyone unless we had judged ourselves first and if we found ourselves to be perfect, we'll go right ahead.  That got a laugh from the congregation.

Bo was right.  This was the kind of church I wanted to belong to, it was where I could fit in and be myself and I wanted that more than anything.

After meeting some of the older folks and talking to Bo and Tuck's friends, we all went back over to Bo's family's house for a chicken fried steak lunch, with all the fixins.

I hated to leave, but if Bo and I had any hopes of seeing each other later, we needed to get our chores done.

When we finally reached my house and Bo had pulled into the drive, I asked him to get down and come say hi to the girls.

"Mama's home girls" I called out to Lacey and Laila and they came a runnin to greet us.

They were all over Bo, their tails about to wag off their back ends and then they came to me finally.

"I don't wanna put you on a time limit, so just come when you get everything done, okay?" I said to Bo as he leaned in and kissed me good.

"And uh don't clean up before you come over. I wanna start our time together in the shower first and then see where it goes from there" I said grabbing a fist full of his shirt with my hands, pulling him closer.

The sexual tension between us was so thick you could cut it with a knife and I loved the anticipation of seeing him later.

"Oh little darlin I'm gonna enjoy you so much. I'm makin sure I take my sweet Texas time with you and you will be screamin my name baby. I promise you that" Bo husked against my lips.

My body shuddered at his words, the thought of this sexy man rolling around in my bed later, using my body for his pleasure, made my panties damp.

"Go on now. Get outta here. I'll see you later sugar" I said kissing him one more time.

I took the girls out and saddled Thor once Bo left and I was so busy getting the rest of the fence fixed that I didn't realize how late it was getting, so I headed back.

The girls started getting excited and I knew it could only mean one thing. Bo was here and sure enough I looked up and he was standing on the back porch, leaning up against the ledge, his feet crossed at his ankles and his hands in his pockets.

Dear Lord that man was fine and when he smiled at me, I felt the world and time as I knew it stop, right then.

Lacey and Laila had already reached him and I was almost there when he stepped off the porch and went for the barn.

He took Thor's reigns as I threw my leg and slid down off my saddle and into his arms.

We both smelled and looked like hard work, but to me that was so sexy I couldn't stand it.

"Hey baby" I drawled as he smiled and that smile would be the death of me one day but I would die happy for sure and what a way to go.

"Hey little filly" he replied back.  "I believe someone owes me a very relaxing shower" he joked.  I giggled and nodded while taking off Thor's saddle and blanket, then grabbing his brush.

Bo took care of putting up what I had just taken off Thor while I gave him a thorough brushing, then his food and an apple from Bo's gift basket.

Making our way into the house, I shut and locked the back door, closed the windows and the drapes and double checked the front door.

Laila and Lacey were next and once fed, they laid down and chilled for the rest of the evening.

I noticed that Bo's bag was sitting on the floor of my bedroom and that excited me knowing he was staying the night.

"I got the shower babe" he called from the bathroom.  "K" I responded while peeling off my boots, socks, belt jeans and shirt.

I lit candles around the room and turned the bed down before going into the bathroom and when I got there, Bo was naked, waiting on me.

I walked into his waiting arms like I hadn't been there all week, our kiss hard and passionate.  Needy coming to mind while we devoured each other's mouths and damn it felt so good.

The hot water caressed our bodies while our hands caressed each other as well, the tiredness of the day being washed down the drain as we found renewed energy by holding one another.

I finished washing my hair while Bo got out and I found it funny that we didn't say anything to each other in the shower, like we were saving it all for the bedroom.

Making quick work of blow drying my hair, I brushed it several times and then applied my body lotion, turned out the light and went straight for Bo.

He was sitting up in bed, against the headboard, his naked body on display for my pleasure as I walked around to my side of the bed, leaned in and kissed him.

I was feeling adventurous and wanted to try something different so after I kissed him, I turned facing the foot board and laid down on my stomach.

Perching on my forearms, I looked back at Bo, part of my face covered by my hair, but he got my drift because I heard him say "Damn" under his breath as he crawled to me.

His lips felt heated as they kissed their way up my calves, the backs of my thighs and then my behind, stopping momentarily to caress each cheek and then continue up my back, spreading my legs more when he came back down my body.

"Lift that beautiful a$$ in the air darlin, just a bit" he said thickly and then I heard the crinkling of the condom wrapper.

He teased my entrance with his tip, the sensation felt so good, I groaned loudly, then hissed when he pushed into me.

This position felt different than anything we had done so far and from the status of my body's already building orgasm, it was thrilled with it as well.

"F*ck baby, damn you're tight.  The way your p*ssy's clamping down on my d*ck I won't last much longer" he groaned, picking up speed.

"Oh Bo!  Yes, right there!" I squealed as he hit my G spot.  He leaned down, putting all his weight on my middle back and I came undone.

"Oh!  Yes, yes, yes!  Oh please!  More!" I cried, my climaxing shooting through me.

"I'm comin little darlin.  You wanna feel me explode, Mercy Rae?  Here it comes baby!" He shouted, his grunts sounding so sexy as he did the most primal of functions.  Climaxed.

He sighed, collapsing next to me, our ragged breathing the only noise so far, but I could see the sweat glistening off his chest from the candlelight and hell what a turn on.

"That was amazin baby girl but now I want you to roll over because I'm gonna make sweet love to you and it's gonna be slow and wonderful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6K 35
"Dance with me." While I knew it wasn't a demand, it wasn't a question either. I hesitated and he noticed. "Come on Grace, give this gentleman the...
87.2K 2K 27
Amy is an ordinary rodeo girl. She is a professional Barrel Racer that only cares about the rodeo, friends an family . She doesn't really like many b...
155K 4.3K 44
Hi readers! This is the remake of my (other) Laurence X Reader. I got rid of it though because I gave up on it. This one will be better! Hope you enj...
30K 1.1K 22
Rumours are so easy to start. A whisper here, a whisper there, passed on person by person. This is 12 year old Robin's daily existence at school...o...