Under The Southern Sky (ON HO...

By neonblonde1

When unexpected circumstances take Mercy Rae Harrison and her parents, Jeb & Carla, all the way to Fort Worth... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Note from the author

Chapter 20

1.7K 108 5
By neonblonde1

Bo woke to the sensation of soft lips fluttering along his inner thighs and palms stretched out on his chest while fingers teasingly played with his erect n*pples.

He grasped Mercy Rae's hair as she wrapped her moist lips around his shaft, taking her time running her mouth up and down his length, driving him crazy.

"Sh*t baby what a way to wake up" he gritted while his woman increased her speed, making him cry out to the heavens, climaxing in her mouth.

His eyes were closed, his chest heaving as he tried to regulate his breathing, when he felt her make her way up from where she'd just been.

Stopping at his belly, she plied him with soft kisses the rest of the way up until she got to his mouth, her kisses there filled with passion and lust.

"Good morning" her voice raspy with sleep. Bo rolled them over, his arms still wrapped tightly around her as they continued to kiss.

"Hmm, yes it has been a very good morning" he mumbled against her lips. Bo had been in two serious relationships since high school and a couple of girls that he dated in between, but nothing could have prepared him for the flood of emotions that came from being with this woman.

"Bo" she breathed, his lips trailing down her neck to her shoulder. "When did you have your period last?" He asked. And to her credit, she didn't act shocked.

"Finished early last week" she said. Bo reached between them and pushed his rod into her, and what he felt was nothing short of amazing.

He'd never been with a woman where he didn't use a condom, but with Mercy, he needed to feel her bareback.

"F*cking hell Mercy Rae! Damn!" His eyes started to roll back into his head as he experienced for the first time the real warmth of a woman.

He willed himself to go slow, not wanting this to ever end, he made his thrusts last. Almost pulling completely out before slowly sinking back in.

Her breathy moans and mewling noises making it harder to keep on track but hell she felt amazing and he wanted more!

Mercy kept a death grip on his body, her legs firmly around his waist and her arms around his neck with her face buried in his shoulder.

Hearing her sighs and the little things she would say drove him crazy. He needed to come but not before her.

At that moment, he heard her draw out "Oh" and felt her clinch around him. She was coming and it was sexy as hell, so ladylike and erotic the way her body betrayed her.

Getting up on his knees, he held both her legs up, grasping her by the ankles as he pounded away inside her and then his body broke.

He pulled out, stroking himself as he released on her sex and belly, her words exciting and pushing him further.

"Come on me baby" she breathed while she reached down and circled her bud and he had no idea where the extra came from but he released more onto her, his body burning from the inside out as she came again.

He found his body laying back on top of her, kissing her while fisting his fingers through her hair, the pull they had bringing him closer as they finished their act of love.

His eyes fluttered opened to see her beautiful ones staring up at him, such trusting and loving eyes. She was his girl and he couldn't feel more blessed than he did right now.

"Well that was somethin else" he said stroking her hair. She buried her head in his arm and giggled.

"I'm so sorry I woke you early" she said yawning. "I just opened my eyes, realized where I was and that's when I saw you, laying there looking so...mine. I wanted you."

"Don't apologize little filly. Anytime we're together and you want to do that, please don't stop. It was sexy as hell to get woke up like that" he told her.

They talked as they took their time getting out of bed and making their way to the shower, they couldn't keep their hands off one another.

"I guess I'll wear my dress from last night" she said, pulling on a sexy red thong, his eyes raking boldly over her scantily clad body.

"Hmm too bad you have to get dressed at all.  I wished you could just prance around like that for me all day" the humor in his voice wasn't lost as she giggled and jumped in his arms.

"Tell ya what" she started, kissing his chin first.  "The next time you stay at my place, I'll wear nothin but a pair of panties" she finished by kissing that place on his neck.

"I swear you are the sexiest vixen, Mercy Rae.  We'll never get out of her if we don't stop" he said kissing her back.

He heard her sigh as he felt her slide down, but the grin on her face told him that she was okay and that relieved him.

"I know, I just can't get enough of you" she told him, stealing one more kiss before laughing and running back to the bathroom.

He just shook his head, thinking while making the bed.  She was beautiful, smart and witty.  And when it came to hard work, she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty.  She was everything he'd ever wanted in a woman.  She brought out the best in him.

Bo chose his black Wranglers, black western shirt and black boots to wear to church.  Now, he just had to wait on his little woman to come out of the bathroom.

"Mercy, baby.  Come on.  We need to get over to the main house for breakfast" he called out.  "Comin" she replied back and then he heard the door open.

Even though he saw her in that same dress last night, she still looked as pretty as flowers after a summer rain.

"You look beautiful" he said walking to her and taking her bag as she grabbed her boots and hat. 

"Thank you and you look mighty handsome.  Yummy actually" she flirted.  "Okay, I'm ready" she said grabbing her boots and bag.

After they stopped at his truck to put her things in there, they walked to the main house and were immediately greeted by his mother, Janna.

"Bo darlin good morning!" She greets him lovingly and then turns to Mercy Rae.  "Oh baby girl, it's been way too long!  You sure grew up to be a beautiful young woman and I'm so very sorry about your folks, honey." 

Pulling his girl in for a hug, he knew the comforting effect his mother would have on Mercy and maybe she needed that right now.

They had stood there for a moment when his mom broke the hug and wiped a tear from Mercy Rae's eye.  "Come on honey.  None of that now, okay?  You and I will have plenty of time to talk later and I will answer all of your questions then, alright?"  Mercy nodded.

Bo's mom continued talking about breakfast, then church and then lunch.  Breakfast was a real spread and Bo knew how much his mom loved cooking for other people.

She made eggs over easy, biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon and coffee.  A meal fit for royalty.

"Bo told you about us switchin churches?" She asked, finishing up on the eggs.

"Yes m'am" Mercy answered.  About that time Bo's dad, Buck came into the kitchen.

"Son!" He boomed, taking him into a hug and then turned to Mercy Rae.

"Wow darlin, you sure grew up pretty!  Bo, son, you chose good" he praised.

Bo leaned over and kissed his girl on the cheek.  "I did, didn't I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 11.7K 19
***Exciting news everyone!! I've hired an editor!! If you're a fan of Wilson Ranch make sure to follow as major grammar/spelling corrections are go...
155K 4.3K 44
Hi readers! This is the remake of my (other) Laurence X Reader. I got rid of it though because I gave up on it. This one will be better! Hope you enj...
88.9K 2K 27
Amy is an ordinary rodeo girl. She is a professional Barrel Racer that only cares about the rodeo, friends an family . She doesn't really like many b...
30.6K 676 16
Modern day AU of Divergent characters. Tris just graduated college and is taking the summer off. She is spending it on her grandparent's ranch, Daun...