Mad Love [Kouha x OC]

By PrettyLittleDragon

Nori Arashi is the daughter of a magician. Her life as a doctor was great, but one day a prince enters her li... More

A/N and Info
Saveing his life #1
Awkward moment #2
Playing games #3
New Info #4
He Leaves #5
Journey Begins #7
The Palace #8
The Royal Family #9
His Dark Side #10
These Feelings #11
Two Stories #12
Power Beyond Expectation #13
New Teacher #14
It's Not A Date #15
Blood And Bonding #16
Things After Us #17
We After Answers #18
A Nighmare Behind Dreams #19
Black Sea #20
Foolish Girl, Twisted Boy #21
Studying And A Visitor #22
Fruits And Wine #23
Focused On Work #24
Maybe I Was Wrong #25
Back To The Palace #26
Our Hiden Love #27
Blood Drips Like Tears #28
EXTRA #1/ Yandare Kouha
Protect The Royalty #29
Lives On The Line #30
I Will Kill Myself #31-33
Jar Of Hope #34
The New Head Doctor #35
Back Home #36
Extra #2: Modern AU
Autumn Festival #37
Battle In The Horizon# 38
War And Death #39
War And Death part 2 #40
A/N And Shit To Know
Goodbye Head Priest #41
Apologies #42
Faithful Picnik #43
Group Meme Shit
Group Meme Shit Part 2
Exrta 9#: Fairy Tale Storm 1#
Group Meme Shit Part 3
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
An: VOTE
Group Meme Shit Part 4
A/N

Dream Of Two #6

1.4K 29 3
By PrettyLittleDragon

   Nori's pov.

It has been three days sence Kouha left. I know my father has been worried about me. Now that I think about it I haven't really been eating. I work longerd days than usual. And for the first time in my life I went out to the woods to find bandits to kill. I was making breakfast for me and my dad. 'Did I hurt his feelings? Am I really a witch like they say? What am I supposed to do? I don't know how I feel?"

"N..i" There was a light sound. 'Do I even feel anything? He must hate me now.'

"No...i" the same sound again. I didn't really pay atention to it. 'I was a real bitch to him. He will never want to be my friend. He hates me.'

"Nori." The sound was getting stronger. 'He hates me!'

"Nori!" The sound got stronger again. 'He hates me!!'

"Nori!!!" The sound was even stronger now. 'He hates me!!!'

"NORI!!!" I realised dad called me and then the pain hit my hand. I was back at the reality. I saw the breakfast on fire. My hand had burned and it was red. My dad pushed my hand in a bucket full of cold water and stopped the food from burning. I looked at my hand, the burn will surely leave a scar. My dad took a hold of my shoulder and made me look at him. He was angry and worried at the same time.

"Nori what were you thinking!!? You burned yourself!!!" He shouted with worry and looked at me tears in his eyes.

"HE HATES ME!!!" I shouted from the bottom of my lungs. I looked at my father and he pulled my hand out of the water and used healing magic to heal my hand. There was a scar on my hand. It looked kinda like a flover that was dying.

"Who?" Dad then asked. I looked at him and realised that I shouted at him.

"Kouha." I said and my dad let out a short breath. He made me sit on a chair. And i looked at him.

"Nori?" He asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Has all of this been about Kouha?" He asked and I felt a shiver on my back.

"Y-Yes." I said and he sat on a chair oposite from mine.

"Did you want to go with him to Kou?" He asked and I looked at him.

"No! I want to stay here!" I said and he  looked into my eyes.

"Did you want to go with him to Kou?" He asked again.

"No I didn't!!" I said again and he looked at me again.

"Don't lie to me damn it!!" He said and I bit my lower lip.

"Okay!!! I wanted to go with him!!!" I shouted and he wipped a tear off my cheek.

"Why didn't you go with him?" He asked.

"I didn't wanna leave you here alone. Besides Kou is not that great." I said and he looked out from the window.

"So those are your reasons to stay?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and looked out from the window.

"To see the world, to learn more, to be a great doctor, to be a strong magician, to find my own place, to have a lot of friends, protect the people I love, love somebody." He said and I was a bit confused.

"Those are only few of the reasons you wanted to leave. Those are the reasons why you dreamed about the world. I loved to see you smile while you talked about your dream." He said and he looked at me.

"Dad what are you saying?" I asked and he kneeled down to my level.

"I want you to be happy, to laught and to have a lot of friends. I want you yo explore the world, see it with your own eyes." He said and hugged me.

"Are you sure dad?" I asked and he hugged me tighter.

"Yes darling. My dream is to see your dream come true." He said and pushed me away from him. I was smileing and so was he.

"You know that was your mothers dream too." He said and I smiled.

"So please make your dream come true and at the same time your mothers dream will come true." He said and I smiled.

"Ofcourse dad." I said and hugged him.

"Thank you." I said and let go of him.

"I will leave to Kou tomorrow morning." I said and ran to my room. I came back with my staff and ran to to door.

"Where are you going now?" Dad asked me and I looked at him.

"I'm going to the village to say goodbye to everyone." I said with a big smile on my face.

"What about breakfast?" He asked and I looked at the burned food.

"You can have it all. I'm sure it's delisious! " I said and ran out of the house into the barn. I took Kemuris saddle and bridles. I put them on him and little over a minute later. I jump on his back and ride to the village.

    [Kou Empire]
    Kouha's pov.

I walked to the garden. I saw Judal and Kougyoku. As usual Judal was sitting in the three eating a peach while Kougyoku making a flower crown. I walked to them and sat next to Kougyoku. She looks at me and then goes back to makeing the flower crown. After a while Judal came down and walked to me.

"So what's going on midget?" Judal asks.

"Nothing." I say and now he looks at me.

"Something is totally wrong." Kougyoku said and Judal nod.

"Why do you think so?" I asked.

"Judal called you a midget." Kougyoku said and I was suprised. 'Did he really?'

"Oh?" Was all that I said and now Judal sat beside me. We were sitting in a ring.

"What is going on here?" Hakuryuu asked. I turned to see him behind me.

"Kouha has problems." Kougyoku said and hakuryuu sat down next to me.

"Really?" Hakuryuu asked.

"No I don't!" I said and looked away.

"Stop lieing. You have lose screws so yes you have problems, but that's not what we are talking about." Judal said and I looked at them.

"Let us help you Kouha." Kougyoku said and smiled.

"Fine." I said and looked a the sky.

"You know the reason I was few days late?" I asked.

"Yeah. Your carrage broke. Right?" Kougyoku said and I looked at her.

"That's not entirely true." I said and the three looked at me.

"Huh?" Judal said.

"I was poisoned by bandits and almost died." I said.

"What!!? How!!?" Hakuryuu asked and I looked down.

"I don't know, but the important thing is that there was a person close by who saved my life. When I woke up I was in a hospital. After a while a girl came into the room. I thought that she was just a nurse or something, but turned out she was the head doctor of the hospital. She was the person who saved me." I told them and Kougyoku was looking excited about the story. Hakuryuu was his usual self and Judal was about to say something stupid like usual.

"You were saved by a girl!" He said and laughed. Kougyoku slapped lighty Judals head.

"Hey!?" Judal said.

"I saved you remeber. So don't make fun of him." She said and Judal shut his mouth.

"So she told me the whole story how the saved me and I found out she is a magician. I didn't think she was that srtong, but after she casted a barrier around the village I realised she was stronger that she looked. I couldn't broke the barrier with my metal vessal or even my djinn equip. After I gave up she came to talk with me and I think that was the moment I wanted to be her friend and help her." I said and as usual Judal was getting bored, hakuryuu listening carefully and Kougyoku filled with emotions.

"After she left there was no barrier. I was free to leave, but I still wanted to try to get her come with me to Kou. The next morning I went to her house and asked her to come with me. She told me she didn't want to and I realised she already had a good life there. So I left and now I'm here feeling sad and alone. I don't even know how to feel. She probably hates me now." I said and all the three could do was look at me. Then Kougyoku pulled me to a hug. I was shocked at first, but hugged her back.

"Everything will be alright and I bet she doesn't hate you." She said and after that I walked to my room and laid on my bed slowly drifting to sleep.

Hi! Okay so for some reason I really like this part. I realised that some of the characters are a little different than in the manga and anime, but you'll just have to live with it. See you in the next one!

Ps. Judar fanfic had been published!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.3K 34
Trou-vaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun - something lovely discovered by chance. A girl was just going through her A's and B's. Until one day, she was teleporte...
9.2K 261 66
(#1 HakuryuuXReader) ||Struggle and conflict rose once again with the appearance of a fourth magi and the war for the World's unification has begun||...
27K 831 11
A lone person who like anime and was excited on his second day after Cosplaying for the first time to run from reality because he always think negati...
202K 4.6K 47
Y/N never really had a real family, being saved on a stormy night bye a lady that took her home and took care of her as if she was her mother. She do...