Royalty (narry au) (PART 2 CO...

By letnarrylove

{PART 2 COMING SOON} Harry is a prince. His mother is the queen. You get the idea. He goes to school like a n... More

Royalty (narry au)
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter nineteen.
COVER
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Epilogue.
an important note
another note (im sorry but read)
Part Two
hi :)
i'm back & here's a look at my 2019

Chapter eighteen.

6.3K 292 153
By letnarrylove

A/N: GUESS WHAT GUYS? TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY.

i'll be 16. omg. my mom planned this whole big Sweet 16 party like..she got me a chocolate fountain😂 (She was looking in a magazine and saw it, so she ordered it..)

Anyways, last year, I turned 15 obvi lol, but when I woke up there was a Harry cardboard cut out and a sign stapled to it that said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN! best thing ever.

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS. Harry's is so close to mine though. he'll be fucking 20.

didn't mean to make that note so long, but it is what it is, yeah?
(quick update)

Niall's POV

I laid in bed, staring and smiling at the ceiling. Harry asked me to be his boyfriend, and I said yes. It might have been stupid to say yes that quickly, but I couldn't bring it in me to say no to Harry. He wrote a song for me, sang it for me, and told me he loved me.

I just couldn't say no even if I wanted to. Which, I didn't. I love Harry..so much.

My room was dark and the only small hint of light was the moon. It was placed perfectly in the center of my window.

I smiled and cuddled up with my sheets, closing my eyes. I heard wind blowing around outside, and thought I felt a breeze move my hair around, but since my window was closed, it couldn't get inside.

"Niall.." I heard someone whisper. My eyes shot open and I whimpered. I forgot to lock my window. I looked around in the dark room, but I didn't see anything that closely resembled a person.

"Baby, it's me." My bed dipped at the end and Harry sat clearly in front of me with a grin.

"Harry? W-What are you doing here?" I whisper-yelled.

"I missed you.." He trailed off. Harry laid down and cuddled up to my side.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, you know?"

"Sorry, Niall." He placed a sweet kiss on my cheek. "I was lonely and needed to see you. Is it bad that we haven't even been dating for a whole day and I am already a lovesick fool?" Harry questioned, looking up at me with his green eyes that shown brightly in the darkness.

"I could say the same." Harry shuffled up closer to my face and grabbed a hold of my lips with his. The room was silent and the only thing that could be heard was the lovely kiss we were sharing.

Our lips seemed to be perfect for each other. I don't know what it is about him, but it's special.

I slowly pulled apart from him and smiled. "Harry-"

"Niall! It's a Friday, I know you don't have school tomorrow, but please stop talking and go to sleep!" My mum said from behind the door. I froze. Harry picked the perfect time to let out a sneeze which annoyed me greatly, no matter how cute it sounded.

A cute sneeze? God, I'm weird.

"Niall? Is there someone else in there with you? That surely didn't sound like one of your sneezes. I should know." She turned the knob and when I thought things couldn't get any worse..it did. She flicked on the lights, burning my eyes and revealing Harry.

"Niall James! Why is he here?!" She yelled.

"Well, uh..you see, Harry is my-"

"If you are going to say boyfriend, save your breath. He hurt you and you decided to get back with him?" My mum asked.

"He apologized!" I protested.

"Niall, he's playing you. It's clear as day." Harry grumbled and got off my bed, storming to my mum.

"Listen here you little bitch. I'm not playing Niall at all. I fucking love him and you aren't going to ruin this for me, for your son, okay bitch? I'm tired of your dirty little schemes to try and get back to me. I bet you haven't even told Niall what you did to me! How you barged into my house, threatened to kill me, and went home pretending everything was fine. Well, guess what? It isn't! You are keeping all this shit away from Niall and I can't stand it. What kind of mum are you, huh? The bitchy kind? The kind that doesn't fucking care about anyone but themselves? The kind that hides things from their own family? Is that what you are? You can't try and end things between Niall and I just because you happen to not like me. Got that, bitch?" He yelled loudly and full of anger.

So that's what my mum did that
night? She didn't go shopping at all. Not even close.

I'm also perfectly okay with Harry calling my mum a bitch. Perhaps because she is one for keeping all that shit from me.

"You..you get the hell out of my
house now!" My mum stomped her feet and pointed in the direction of the door.

"Why should I listen to you?" Harry asked, crossing his arms.

"Because this is my house! I don't want you near my son again."

"But mum, you can't do that!" I cried. "I love Harry..and you can't keep us apart at school!" I stepped in the conversation.

My mum smirked. "Yes, I can. And I will. Niall, enjoy this week of school because it is your last. From next week and beyond, you are homeschool."

"What?! You can't fucking do that! You can't! Why would you do this to me?" Tears ran down my face.

"I am your mother and you will do as I say. Now, go out on the porch and say goodbye to Harry..forever." My mum left the room and went to her bed.

This day officially sucks dick.

I grabbed Harry's hand and laced our fingers together, taking him to our front porch. We both stepped into the cool night air.

Harry must have felt me shiver because he wrapped his jumper around me.

"This isn't goodbye forever, Niall. Your mum can keep me from coming here, she can home school you, but she won't break us apart. We will get through this." Harry caressed my cheek softly.

"I know..I just can't believe she would do this to me." More tears fell from my eyes.

"Babe, don't do this. Don't let her win. I love you, okay?"

"I love you too.." Harry pulled me in for a hug and I buried my face in his neck, kissing the skin softly.

"Bye Niall, but not for forever." He winked and pressed a long kiss to my lips, slightly chapping from the breeze. He pulled apart and started walking off the porch.

"Harry! Your jumper!" He spun on his heel to look at me.

"Keep it! It'll remind you of me, baby." He smiled and continued his way down the road.

I brought the fabric to my nose, it smelt just like Harry. He always smelt good.. I got out of the cold air and stepped into my house, greeted by my mum.

"Niall, go to sleep now. I didn't want to have to do that to you, but you caused it." She shook her head disapprovingly.

"Mum, I didn't cause any of this. The problem is that you don't like Harry for whatever stupid reason. Get over yourself and face that I love him and you can do what you want, but you can't end our relationship." With that statement, I left and crawled back into bed.

I noticed my window had a combination lock on it. She's really doing this right now? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I rolled my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Harry watch out!" I ran as fast as I could to the railroad track where my boyfriend was standing in the middle of.

"Niall, I can't do this anymore. Your mum is too much to handle. I..I" A train ran over his body quickly.

"Harry!" When it passed, his body laid in the middle of it. I checked for a pulse but I couldn't feel a thing.

"No Harry! Don't do this to me. Please." I cried and cried as my boyfriend laid dead before me.

"He deserved it Niall." I turned around and saw my mum standing by me. She laughed in pure evil.

"I never like that kid. Good thing he's gone."

I woke up from my horrible dream, gripping my hair roughly.

It was a dream.

Just a dream.

<>

A/N: Mama Horan is in the house! Meaner than her. What a badass.

I won't update tomorrow bc birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 2.5K 15
✔️ Who knew it'd take me nine years to finally have a class with the love of my life? And drama, of all things. I'm Harry Styles. My favorite color...
8.4K 514 20
"You promised you'll stay by my side, you promised you'll not leave me.. you promised .." "And whose fault is it that he is gone ?!" "I-I am sorry ."...
289K 12.6K 52
Harry Styles is a man who strives for perfection, who craves for success. Niall Horan is a competitive person who enjoys challenges. The pair collide...
906K 33.2K 65
Niall Horan is a typical student living in the centre of London. Harry Styles is your typical, attractive teacher who wants to move house. What hap...