*~Best Friend~* A Roc Royal...

By Roc_yaWorld

There's always that male friend you have who makes you wonder what if but it's not as easy as him to admit hi... More

*~Best Friend~* A Roc Royal & Mindless Behavior story
Jealous Boy
New Love
This girl's bad news
The set up
From break up to make up
Baby blues && other drama
Dese Bitches Aint Shit
This Girl is Bad News
Ask before you assume
I want you && Nobody Else
Truth && Rumors && from enemies to friends.
Let All the Drama Begin
Murder she wrote
Baby blues part 2
I'm still in love with you/A deadly situation
Cruel Intentions
The end is almost near
Four months later
My brother's keeper
Forgive and Forget
I cheated..
It's over.. For good
Aweeee shit! Here comes some more drama!
Broken friendship & relationship part 2
Too good to be true
Happy Birthday Drea!
I love you
Goodbye Ci... Forever

I want you && Nobody Else Cont'd.

43.4K 691 82
By Roc_yaWorld

Chapter 10  Continued..

A wk later

Roc's p.o.v.

I was laying down trying not to doze off, waiting for Ci to come.. it was like 12 at night & she decided she wanted to spend the night since Keisha had the Omg girlz staying at the conjunction house. I already knew it was about to be trouble. Five minutes later, I heard her open the door, close it back, & slide into the bed. I turned over, grabbed her by her waist, but something wasn't right. This didn't feel like Ci.. & this persons stomach wasn't as out there as Ci's. I leaned over to cut my lamp out & the person I saw laying in my bed was definitely not Ci.

Phyllicia's p.o.v.

The shit I saw when I opened Roc's door sent me into premature labor. I was only 33 wks... barely eight months. The pain I felt was unbearable. Everybody was so worried & they all were crying. I just couldn't believe I saw Roc n bed with star. I told them not to let him come inside of my hospital room. I now knew I was completely done with him. What made it ten times worse was it was my 16th birthday. Ray Ray & Drea stayed the night with me & everybody else went home until later on in the day. I couldn't sleep so I turned over & tapped Ray Ray as I cried my eyes out.

Ray- Ci don't cry... I think its more to this story.

Me- yea that he's a cheater

Ray- did you at least talk to him about it?

Me- no because as soon as I saw them, I collapsed & woke up here.

Ray- I think you should ask him Ci.

Next thing I know, Roc walked in my room. I wanted to slap the braids outta ray head but he got up & walked out the room too fast. Roc came in, eyes red & puffy, & sat down on the bed they had next to me for Ray. I decided to break the ice.

Me- wat do u want Roc?

Roc- I want you to hear me out please.

Me- why should I?

His eyes watered up really bad so he put his face in his hands for a second then looked back up once he calmed down a little.

Roc- Ci, just please listen..

i sighed deeply, thought about what Ray Ray told me, & went ahead & let him talk.

Me- go ahead

Roc- ok.. I didn't know it was Star in my bed. I knew you were coming so when she walked in the room & laid in my bed, I thought it was you. I turner over & grabbed her waist but there wasn't a big baby bump like you so thats when I sat up to cut on my lamp & as soon as that happened, you opened the door. I swear that's all that happened.

I immediately got mad. This bitch was too damn persistent for my taste. I vowed from then on, I'm not stunnin nun that got to do with her or Princeton cuz them niggas on some other type shit. The next day, October 15th, I gave birth to a healthy 5 lb 7 once baby boy. Since he was a premature baby, they wanted to keep him for a wk. That was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with but he ended up being just fine. Once we got home & settled, a lot of ppl came over to visit. 4 hours later, we were finally alone with Junior laying in his crib sleeping peacefully && Roc was knocked out too. I smiled to myself. I love my new little family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 127 18
When Princeton from Mindless Behavior finally moves to New York.He thinks everyone's going to automatically friend him and he'll be popular,but sadly...
115 0 15
Madison thought she had hit the lottery meeting the guy of her dreams and quickly all her friends could tell that she was young and in love. This dr...
75.1K 2.5K 23
"I cant loose you again!" He screamed. I felt his hand squeeze mine again. Tighter than before. "I know, youll be fine." Was all I could say. After...
10.5K 100 22
Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez and my boyfriend is Princeton from Mindles...