It's A Thug Thing

By Tori-J

This is the sequel to Thug Mentality. Leilani and A'Lonte have been through some rough patches and still go t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Part 1)
Chapter 52 (Part 2)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 - (Part 1)
Chapter 99 - (Part 2)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Author's Note
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129

Chapter 49

1.6K 48 2
By Tori-J

Raheem in Media
*
Tay'Shawn

Today is Sunday and we have church. Geo's leaving tomorrow instead since her parents won't be back home till then due to a business trip or whatever.

"Dress or pants?" She asks looking in her suitcase.

"Pants" I answer buttoning up my Red long sleeve shirt. I dust off my pants, and fix my tie. I brush my hair and sigh.

"Tay, mama said hurry up" Leah says through the door.

"We're coming" I say sliding on my shoes. I tie em up and add my Silver and Red Rolex. "You ready?" I ask looking at Geo.

"Yeah" She says pulling on my Black Nike hoodie.

I grab my phone and keys and we head downstairs.

"Where's Ariel and A.J?" I ask.

"They left, they wanted food from Chick-Fil-A" Leah answers.

"Alright, we need to go" Ma says walking from outside. Dad grabs the twins' carriers and we all follow outside.

"Okay" I answer going to my car. I open the door for Geo, and close it once she's in then get in on my side.

I stop by McDonald's and get us some food. I'm gonna have to tell my mom tomorrow...probably on the way to the airport.

I pull into the church parking lot and park beside my parent's car. Geo and I get out and head inside.

"Tay, Pastor Gavin wants to know if you'll take Greg's place, he's sick." Daymond says. He's the pastor's son.

"Yeah" I say. He nods and runs off. Geo and I walk into the sanctuary. I spot dad's bright ass watch and led Geo to them. "Pastor G wants me to take Greg's place" I say.

"Alright, go up there" Ma says kissing my cheek. I hand Geo my keys and phone and walk up the front. Pastor hands me the mic and Father Jesus Spirit by Fred Hammonds starts playing.

The choir starts and I watch the screen in the back of the church as the words began to pop up. I look back at everyone and see Ariel, A.J, Haven, and Ciara slide in behind mom and dad.

Ariel

Church is boring, but unfortunately I have to go till I move out. On the bright side it'll be ending soon. Pastor Gavin is preaching and gathering the choir back.

Once church did end, like usual, mom and dad are talking to everyone. Haven and I are sitting on her car and she's scrolling through her phone.

"Give me that" I say snatching her phone.

"Give it back" She whines reaching for it. I laugh and stick it in my pocket.

"Ma said we can leave" A.J says sliding across the hood of his car.

"You gone break something doing that" I say shaking my head. Ciara gets in the car then looks at Haven.

"I got sour straws, you want some?" She asks. Haven jumps up and runs over to A.J's car. She grabs a few then looks at me.

"You want one?" She asks. I shake my head then feel her phone buzz. I pull it out my pocket and see her brother calling. I hand it to her and she answers it.

I watch her talk for a bit, take the phone from her ear and look at her phone. I start spinning in circles to pass time until I hear her phone drop. She just got it.

I look at her and I can't read her facial expressions. "Ariel, you mind riding with your brother until I call you?" She asks.

"As long you tell me what's up" I say.

"I'll call you in like 5 minutes" She says.

"Okay" I say knocking on Ciara's window. She rolls it down and looks at me. "Let me in"

"Why?" She asks.

"Ciara, you wear weave just like Haven does, just cause you A.J's girlfriend don't mean I won't pull a track out ya head" I say.

"Disrespectful ass" She mumbles opening the door and getting out. I climb in the back and buckle up. She gets back in and A.J pulls off.

We get to the house, and everyone goes about their business. I change into some Black Bape shorts, a Black tee, and my Black Infrared 6's. I put my hair up and hook up GTA downstairs.

I start playing until my phone starts ringing. I answer it and continue playing the game. "Hello?" I ask.

"I'm bout to come get you" Haven says. Before I can respond I hear a gun cock.

"What was that?" I ask.

"What?" She asks. I hear Bri in the background then the phone hangs up. I pause the game and look at phone. A text from Haven pops ups saying she's outside.

"I'm leaving" I yell heading out the house. Seeing Bri in the front, I slide in the back. I look around on the floor and seats seeing AK's, Semi's and 6 different glocks. There's rope, tape, lighters, barbed wire and food. "The fuck you got going on?" I ask.

Haven tosses me her phone. "Go to my brother's contact and read what he sent me earlier" She says pulling off.

I scroll through the texts and the pictures Vonte sent Haven.

"When did this happen?" I ask.

"I think last night and I'm pretty sure I know the bitch who did it" She says. "So where she stay at?"

"Over by that small car dealership with the nice ass cars" Bri says. I sit back and get cozy.

I pull my phone out and get on Instagram. All I see is posts from Chanelle "trying" to dog me and Haven out. I check my messages and see Malachi messaged me.

J_Malachi💸💎: Whatever Chanelle did, don't include me, I broke up with her. She got issues and I don't need that. I don't have no problems with you, the whole police thing was her too.

"Chanelle did that stuff?" I ask referring to the pictures.

"Yep, and that bitch bout to get her ass merked" Haven says pulling onto Chanelle's street.

"I'm not about to be an accomplice to murder Haven" I say. I will gladly walk my ass home if needed.

"You aren't" She says pulling into the driveway. Her and Bri hop out and debate whether I should or not.

I hop out and go to my video format on my phone. I start recording as Haven knocks on the door. Chanelle answers and they start talking for a bit. Chanelle says something and whatever that is must've been bad cause now Haven done dragged her out the house, down the steps, and is currently beating her ass.

I continue recording till Chanelle is just a rag doll to Haven. I stop the recording before getting in the car. Haven stops and slides a piece of paper into Chanelle's pocket.

Her and Bri get back in the car and Haven pulls out the driveway. We get to Haven's parents house and there are officers everywhere.

"Y'all got something to drink?" I ask Haven. She shrugs.

"I don't live here" She says.

"So?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and starts walking ahead of me. "I hope they fall out ya head" I mumble. We enter her house, and dad mugs me. Dude look like been on drugs.

"So what's the deal with the cars?" Haven asks Diamond.

"Your dad is gonna replace both of em" She says.

"Oh, okay, well I gotta go" Haven says shrugging. I follow her out but not before looking at her dad one last time. Dude got issues. "How come Bri ain't come up there?" I ask.

"She's lazy like I, plus she likes to play with the guns" Haven says.

"With these cops around?" I ask. We get in the car and she mugs me.

"No Ariel, she was watching them this time" She says pulling out the parking lot.

"Whatever, where we going?" I ask.

"To take me home, my mom got something to tell me" Bri says.

We drop her off and I hop in the front.

"I need a shower and a nap" Haven says pulling over. "Will you drive us to my grandparents house?" She asks.

"Only cause you asked" I say. She gets out and I climb over into the driver's seat. Once she's in, I pull off and head in the direction of her house.

I pull in her grandparents driveway and park the car. Haven and I get out and she opens the door once we get to it.

"Who is it?" Her grandma asks.

"Haven and Ariel" Haven answers. We head upstairs to her room and she falls on her bed. "I'm exhausted" She murmurs.

"What you bout to do?" I ask closing her door and laying next to her.

"My grandparents should be leaving in a bit...so" She says smirking at me.

"So what?" I ask kicking my shoes off.

"You'll find out soon enough" She says grabbing my phone. I turn on her tv and change it to Golden Girls. This show lowkey lit.

~

Haven and I decided to head back to my house cause she missed the twins. I on the other hand left her ass downstairs and went my room. I was sleeping good at her house.

My phone starts ringing and I see an unknown number flash on the screen. I answer it and put it up to my ear.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"This Ariel?" Some dude asks.

"Ion know, depends" I answer.

"You know my sister Haven don't you?" He asks. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah, how you get my number?" I ask.

"That's none of your business" He says.

"Then I guess we both outta luck" I say. "Bye" I quickly say as I hang up the phone. I continue playing my game until my phone rings again. I answer it. "Hello?"

"Look, I got it from my grandma, I'm at the Walmart super center near Compton, and I want to surprise Haven" He says.

"Who is this?" I ask pausing my game.

"Raheem" He says. Why does that name sound familiar. Raheem...Haven...same gran- oh her brother. My slow ass.

"I thought you was locked up?" I ask getting up.

"I got out a few days ago, but I'm just now getting back all my stuff, I got to Cali yesterday" He says. "Anyways, I want to surprise her, so bring her to our grandparents house" He continues.

"We just came from there, but okay" I say dragging my okay.

"Thanks lil homie" He says.

"Yeah yeah whatever, you owe me gas money" I say.

"Got ya" He says. I hang up and grab my keys.

I jog downstairs and see my parents sleep on the floor while Haven quietly plays with the twins.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Your parents were trying to get them to go to sleep but instead fell asleep themselves" Haven answers.

"Well we're about to go" I say walking over and picking up Ayden. "They usually fall asleep if you lay them in their swings" I add putting Ayden in his. I put it on slow and he gets quiet. Haven does the same just as grandma walks in.

"Hello grandchildren" She says. She looks down at mom and dad before shaking her head.

"Hey" Haven and I say. We get up and grandma looks at us funny.

"Y'all leaving?" She asks. I nod.

"Store run" I say. I hug her and kiss her cheek. "Later" I add grabbing Haven's hand. We walk out to my car and Haven taps me. "Huh?" I ask.

"Can we go get some French fries...or chicken...or ya'know both?" She asks.

"Get in the car" I say laughing. I get in on my side and she gets in. I start the car and start out the gate.

"You getting me fries right?" She asks. I pull into the nearest McDonald's and get in the drive thru. "Yay"

"You paying right?" I ask.

"Sure" She says pulling a $10 out her pocket.

We get her food and I head to her grandparents house. Once we get there Haven starts pouring.

"What?" I ask.

"We just left from here" She says sitting back.

"Just come on"

"But why?" She asks stuffing more fries in her mouth.

"Your grandma has a surprise for you, come on" I say getting out. I wait a few minutes until She finally gets out.

We get up to the door when Haven sighs.

"What's wrong now?" I ask.

"I'm out of fries" She says.

"You getting out of hand, you gone have to start working out with me....when I start back" I say ringing the doorbell.

"Ion know about all that" She says as her grandmother opens the door.

"My two favorite mini people" She says as we walk in. I hug her and she points to the kitchen, meaning she made something for Haven. Haven's fat ass wonders into the kitchen. "Raheem is in the living room, I told him to be quiet, but I need you to bring Haven in there in a few minutes"

"Got ya" I say walking into the kitchen.

"I want to go to shopping" Haven says sitting at the island.

"When?" I ask.

"I don't know...tomorrow maybe" She says.

"You always wanna do something" I say.

"I get bored easily" She says rolling her eyes.

"Get a job"

"I had a job till I moved here" She says making me laugh.

"You are not putting me in my parent's position, you can get a normal job" I say.

"Ariel" Grandma Janet yells. I pull Haven off the bar stool and cover her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Haven asks standing there.

"Something you're not, start walking" I say. She starts walking and I make sure her eyes are covered. We get in the living room and Haven tries to move my hands.

"Ariel, move" She says.

"No, now stay still unless you wanna end up seeing galaxies and black spots" I say. She stops moving and I move my hands.

"I can't see now" She says rubbing her eyes. Once her vision clears I guess, she screams. She jumps on her brother and hugs him. She a lil stronger than most girls.

"Haven, you're squeezing me" He says.

"So, you better get over it and hug me back" She says. He laughs and hugs her. Grandma Janet brings out a cake, plates, and forks.

"I got it earlier, but everyone grab a plate" She says. I happily grab one and wait for her to cut the first piece.

~

I pull into the driveway and sit there for a bit. I need to talk to A.J. I snatch my keys out and head in the house. A rerun of Victorious is playing on the tv with Leah sitting in her beanbag in front of it.

"Where's everyone?" I ask.

"Mama and daddy are out by the pool, Tay and Geo are in his room, and A.J's in his room on the phone" She says. "And the twins are sleep so be quiet going upstairs"

"K" I say heading upstairs. I get to A.J's door and I knock hard.

"What?" He asks opening the door. "Oh, twin, what's up?" He asks moving out the way. I walk in and sit in his desk chair. He closes the door and looks at me. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Haven's brother got out a few days ago, but got to Cali today, and I know she was happy to see him, but she ignored me the whole entire time" I say.

"Ignored you how?" A.J asks grabbing his brush.

"Like once we finished eating cake or whatever, everyone just talked about different things that happened and so forth, and the whole time she just talked to him while they told stories, she was telling and showing him stuff, and I'm just sitting there like what am I supposed to do, then when I announced I was leaving, her grandparents are the only ones who said bye" I vent. "Now am I tripping or what?" I ask.

"I honestly don't know" He says then stops. "Actually I do, she should have included you regardless, when dad got out, we went and hung with everybody, we included everybody we were around" He says. "Call her"

"Alright, thanks" I say getting up. We do our handshake and I head to my room. I close my door and grab my phone out my pocket. I hold my phone icon down and click Haven's name. I put the phone to my ear and listen to it ring.

Her voicemail comes on, and try again, getting the same result. I try a few more times with no luck.

I throw my phone on my bed and head to my bathroom to shower.

After showering and changing, I turn on Golden Girls again, and lay down. I try getting Haven off my mind but it doesn't work. I decide to just text her. I grab my phone and go to our messages. I press the message area and start typing away.

Haven

I feel my phone vibrate for the thousandth time and groan. Me and Heem are playing Call of Duty but my phone is disturbing me.

I see Ariel's name all down my lock screen and roll my eyes. That shit gets annoying.

"You gone answer it?" Heem asks pausing the game.

"No, I'll call her in the morning" I say pressing Play.

"You sure? She just be checking on you" He says.

"I'm sure, and she'll understand" I say shrugging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.2K 37
"damn, you really thought I'd just forget about you like that?" this story follows kiari,nick, and their group of friends as they deal with fame, lo...
1.5M 57.3K 39
kayonna's parents died in the hood life and she witnessed it all causing her to go mute. Kayonna lives with her big brother Trey, but he goes by ace...
62.1K 1.8K 15
๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ?? ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?? @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ
43.8K 1.4K 39
When Naomi Garne, and her best friend Kiyah Moore, the daughters of the notorious kingpin's from NYC decide to leave from under their father's wings...