New Girl ( Urban story )

By inlovewitya

Jalissa is moving with her mom to California for a better job offer. She comes across many new things in this... More

New Girl ( Urban story )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

15.6K 374 34
By inlovewitya

"Lissa!" Alex said shaking me, so I would wake up. I rose slowly with a confused look on my face.

"What?" I asked looking down at the clock on my phone, that read 9 o'clock.

"Mommy just left. Let's go out to breakfast."

I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up fully. "Where'd she go?" I wondered.

Alex shrugged. "I don't know."

I threw the covers off of my legs to get out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and turned on my shower. "You want to go to Roscoe's?" I yelled to Alex from my bathroom.

"What's that?" she asked.

I chuckled slightly. "Roscoes Chicken & Waffles man!"

"Never been there." She responded.

"Me and mommy have been there a few times while we been down here. It's pretty good." I told her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever."

"Oh! And I want to go to the mall." I added, indirectly telling her to dress for the occasions.

I walked to my bed and picked up my phone. I hit the home button. I frowned when I seen no text from Eli. I tossed my phone back on the bed and walked back into the bathroom to take my shower.

When I got out. I did my usually lotion routine. I pulled my hair up into a high messy bun as drips of water slid down.

I went to my closet and decided on some denim blue jeans. A grey shirt that was intentionally over sized with a small pocket on my left breast. I put on a grey belt with some grey and white sandals. I decided to let my hair be down and natural today. There was an unintentional part in it, where there was more hair to the right side.

Me and Alex did our makeup and added the finishing touches on ourselves and were gone.

When I got in the car, I picked up my phone to put on some music and realized there were no messages from Eli and sighed.

"What no Goodmorning text?" Alex guessed.

"Nope." I said with a sigh as I pulled out my driveway.

"It's okay Lissa!" She said turning the music up. I nodded my head as Rich Homie Quan filled my ears.

-

When we got to Roscoes me and Alex talked and laughed about all the things that had been going on. My phone vibrated and my head shot immediately down. It was Trey, I frowned in confusion as to why he'd be texting me.

"Why did Trey just text me?" I asked Alex theoretically.

"Shutup?" Alex said in shock.

I nodded.

"What did he say?"

I slid my phone unlock and read aloud:

Trey: Wassup girl

"What should I say?" I wondered.

"Be like: 'sup' " Alex suggested.

I nodded my head and typed that. After locking my phone, I looked up to see our food coming our way. I smiled and set my phone aside.

Me and Alex ate, and talked some more.

-

"That was bomb!" Alex said as we headed to the car.

I giggle a little. "Wasn't it?"

"Yes!" Alex said rubbing her stomach. "I'm so full dude."

"Man me too." I said also rubbing my stomach.

We got to the car and hopped in. I looked down at my phone to see Trey texted me back.

"Trey replied he said: 'You went MIA on me.'" I quoted aloud to Alex.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes hard. "Is he fucking serious?"

"Right?!" I said slapping  my leg, both, in agreement with Alex, and frustration with Trey.

"He found out he was having a baby and disappeared off the face of the Earth." Alex added.

"Ex-fucking-actly." I said as I put my phone in my cup holder and turned to back out. I really wasn't sure how to respond to Trey's text.

"I'm so over it though. I thought me and Trey was something to be honest but I guess we wasn't." I said as I turned out of the Roscoes parking lot and onto the street. "I know he didn't think that I was gonna wait around while him and his babymama played house." I said throwing my head back with an attitude.

"For real!" Alex said.

I let out a sigh of frustration. I felt Alex look at me, but didn't really acknowledge her. I was in the middle of trying to figure out why Trey was texting me and Eli wasnt. I plugged in my phone and put it on shuffle. The music eliminated the weird silence. We both sang softly to Drake's "Trophies"

"Just text him Lissa." Alex said turning down the music.

I looked at her as a grin spread across my face without my permission.

"I know you want to!" Alex stated giving me a look.

"No. I want HIM to text ME." I corrected.

She rolled her eyes. "Yo stubborn ass."

I giggled. "I'm not being stubborn! I just want to see where he's tryna go with this and what effort he gone put in."

Alex just looked at me.

"Like I don't want to bug him..if that makes sense?" I said unsure if she understood me.

"How would one little text bother him? I mean it's not like you been blowing his phone up!"

"I know. But I'm not tryna be like every other girl he fucked with. All in his face, all the time."

"It's one text Lissa." Alex said simply.

"I got this ma, aight?' I said jokingly.

She shook her head and started laughing. "Whatever you say."

A few minutes went by. I sat there staring at the road as I drove, deep in thought. "Okay..maybe I'm overreacting." I admitted.

"You are!"

I giggled. "This boy is gonna be the death of me..oh lord." I said having a flashback of the night before.

Alex just laughed. For the rest of the car ride we listened to music.

-

"How much money do you have?" I asked Alex as we walked through the mall doors.

"Well on my card there's like $150."

I nodded. "Are you buying something?"

"Most likely, if- oh hold on Marcus is calling me." She said answering her phone.

I drifted off into my own world and thoughts as we walked into the mall. I looked over to Alex to see she was plugging her earphones into her phone, which meant she was gonna be on the phone for a while. I sighed and headed to Forever 21. I got the usual stares from girls along with their boyfriends. Which I ignored. It annoyed me but in the same token i didn't really give a fuck.

I looked through all the clothes, wishing Alex would accompany me but I knew that wasn't going to happen so I let it go. I felt somebody standing over me and looked up.

"Excuse me." Some girl said in a polite voice.

I smiled slightly and said "sorry." While moving out of her way. She walked by me holding a boys hand. I looked up from their locked fingers and up at him to see Marquise looking back at me.

"Jalissa!" He said in a loud voice with a smile spread across his face.

I giggled at how excited he was to see me. "Hi Marquise!" I said giving him a hug.

The girl who's hand he was holding was just standing there eyeing us.

"Oh! Babe this my home girl Jalissa. Jalissa this my girl."

"Hi." I said with a welcoming smile as I stepped in to hug her.

"Hi." She said with a fake smile trying to be nice, but I seen right through it. Her jealousy was written all over her face. But for what?

"I'm Jalissa." I said making another attempt to be nice.

"Mya." She responded.

"Yeah I'm coming right now E, hol up." Marquise said into his phone. I hadn't even noticed him get on the phone.

There was a short pause. "Aight. Gone." He said before hanging up.

"Alright then Jalissa. I gotta go get these shoes." Marquise said grabbing Mya's hand.

"The Jordan's?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am!" He said with a smirk.

I giggled a little. "I'm about to go pick mine up too."

He gave me a weird look.

"I preordered them." I said.

He nodded. "Oh fasho. Well I'll see you later lil one." He said.

"Alright well it was nice meeting you." I said referring to Mya.

"Same." She said cheesing.

"I'll see you guys later." I said

I got back to my shopping. I seen some things I liked. I payed for my items and left. As I walked out of Forever I pulled my phone out to call Alex to see where she was.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Where are you?" I asked her.

"Forever." She said.

I turned around to see her walking my way. "Oh." I said before hanging my phone up.

"What did you get?" I asked as she walked up to me.

"Some lipgloss and two shirts." She said.

I nodded. "That's cool."

"What did you get?"

"Two pair of pants, two shirts, and a jacket."

She nodded.

"Okay, come on let's go to Footlocker so I can go pick up these shoes." I said with a smile.

"Okay." She agreed as we walked to Footlocker.

"What did Marcus say?" I asked.

"Nothing. That he misses me and he asked when am I coming home."

"Aww." I said smiling at her. "When are you going home?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I like it out here. But the only thing is Marcus is out there."

I nodded. "I get you." I said.

"If you and mom are staying out here for good, I want to, too." Alex said.

I smiled. "Like move in?"

She nodded. "We got like a semester and a half left of school. And I could just go to college out here with you after that. Nothing will be keeping me in Arizona since, Marcus is going to UCLA anyways."

"So y'all are really serious?" I asked still in a little bit of shock.

She giggled and nodded.

"Awwww." I said putting my hand over my mouth and giggled a little. "I can't believe it! I'm so happy for y'all."

"Thanks Lissa."

"And you know mommy doesn't mind you around at all, you got your own room and everything. We ready for ya." I reassured her.

She just looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"What shoes are you buying?" She asked curious.

"Taxis." I told her.

"Oooooh I should get me a pair!"

"Well I already pre ordered mine, I'm doing a pick up."

"Ohhh. Well never mind then." Alex said as we approached FootLocker. There was a line going down the mall. I walked to the entrance.

"Something I can help you ladies with?" One of the workers asked me.

"Yeah I'm here to do a pickup." I said with a smile.

"Oh okay." He said stepping out of my way for me to get by. We walked inside.

"Oooh these are cute as hell!" Alex said referring to some pink Roshe Runs.

"Get them." I said as I walked up behind her to see the shoe.

"You think I should?" She asked unsure.

"I mean yeah, if you like them."

She picked up the shoe and I followed her to the register.

"Hi, um can I see these in a size 6 please?" Alex asked the guy at the counter.

"Yes ma'am." He said as he took the shoe from her.

"Excuse me?" I said quickly before he could disappear into the back.

"Yes?" He asked with a polite smile.

"I'm here to do a pickup too." I said.

"Taxis?"

I nodded.

"Okay. What size?"

"Six."

"Okay I'll be right back ladies." He said before he walked to the back.

I looked around the store, patiently waiting for the guy to come back with our shoes.

"Oooh! I like that shirt." I said referring to a black and white Nike shirt.

Alex turned around to see what I was pointing to.

"That is bomb!" She agreed.

"Jalissa!" Alex whispered loudly and grabbed my arm.

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Look in the front of the store." She said still talking really low.

I looked and my eyes almost popped out of my head when I seen Eli.

"Ohhhh shit." I said turning around super quick.

Alex started giggling. "Go say hi dumbass." She said pushing my shoulder lightly.

"I will on our way out." I said looking at the Nike headbands that they had had on the counter.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever!"

"Okay here you guys go. Both size 6." The man who was helping us said handing us our boxes.

"Thank you." We said together.

"Okay for the Taxis, I gotta look your name up to be sure that you did order them."

"Ok" I said nodding my head."

He asked me a few more questions to confirm my identity. Then put my shoes in a bag.

I walked over to Alex who was sitting on a bench trying on her Roshes. She stood up and checked them out in the mirror.

"What do you think?" She asked.

I didn't respond because I was distracted by Eli. He looked my way and we locked eyes. I smiled and he smirked lightly. He was putting his shoes back on. My gaze was broken by the snap of Alex's fingers in my face.

"Oh shit. My bad Alex, what were you saying?"

"What do you think?" She said pointing to her shoes.

"I like them. They look super cute on you." I said trying to take my mind off of Eli.

"Okay ima get them." She said excitedly and plopped down on the bench. Me and Alex were always excited to get new shoes.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"What's up y'all?" I heard Eli's voice from behind me. My heart dropped. Why was I getting so nervous?

I turned around and smiled. "Hey!" I said cheesing maybe a little too hard.

"Hi." Alex said with a polite smile. She got up and put her shoes in the box and walked away to go pay for them.

Eli smiled down at me. "What you finna get into?" He asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing." Since i really had nothing planned.

"We should do something later."

My smile crept back across my face. "Something like what?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Ion know, you got something in mind?"

"Nah not really."

"We could really just chill up at the house, if you cool wit it."

I smile and nodded. "Yours or mine?"

"Don't matter ma." He said with a slight sexy smirk. I almost died.

I felt myself cheesing a little too hard and wiped the look off my face. "Okay."

"Well look, text me or sum. I'm finna bounce." He said pulling me into a hug. He waved to Alex and was gone.

-

I sat at my desk, spinning back and forth in my swivel chair. Dom Kennedy was playing through my Beats By Dre pill. I rapped along to "South Central Love" while scrolling through Instagram. Alex sat on my bed doing something on her iPad.

It was creeping up on 8 and I was waiting for Eli to text me back with some plans. I was going through the popular page and stopped when I seen Eli's face pop up. It loaded. A picture of him and a girl popped up. He was driving and she was sitting in the passenger seat smiling, and was the one taking it. The caption was "Good day 😻" & had his Instagram tagged.

"Alex!" I said sitting up straight in my chair.

"What?" Alex said looking from the side of her iPad.

I clicked her name and began scrolling through her pictures on Instagram. She was a pretty girl, and she looked really familiar. She had a lot of pictures with people from Crenshaw so I pieced together she went there too. I had never seen her though. There was another picture of him and her on her page too. He had one of his arms around her, and she was hugging him with both of hers. It was an older picture.

"Lissa! Why'd you call my name?" Alex asked now sitting up too.

"Look!" I said going back to the picture and throwing my phone to Alex.

Her mouth dropped. "No.." She said looking up at me in disbelief.

My eyes got big and I shot her an "I know right" look.

"This was today?" She asked me.

"I don't even know.I mean im pretty sure. Thats what he had on today." I said trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

Alex just looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. "Jalissa don't let-"

I cut her off. "Nah nah. I'm good, I ain't trippin." I said shrugging my shoulders as I hopped off my chair and walked towards my closet.

She widened her eyes a little bit and shot me a look. "You sure?"

"Girl yes. I mean that's not my nigga so what ima be mad for?" I said.

She started laughing. "Oh okay Lissa. Do yo shit then." She said jokingly. I laughed with her.

"You want to go get food or something? I'm not trying to be in the house" I said to her.

"Yeah let's go." She said hopping off the bed.

ELIJAH

I walked out of Foot Locker and headed to my car. I frowned to myself, forgetting where I parked.

"Oh by Olive Garden." I said under my breathe, as it came back to me.

As I walked out the the mall I reached in my pocket for my keys.

"Eli?" I heard a voice call from behind me. I turned around and seen an old girl that I used to fuck with heavy walking up behind me, Angel. Cute little mixed thing. Short, slim, curly hair that went a little past her shoulders, and light eyes.

"Wassup girl?" I said, happy to see her.

She reached in for a hug, damn I forgot how short she was.

"Hey stranger!" She said letting go and looking up at me. She had on a sweater and some tights with boots.

"What you doin up here girl?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Nothing just getting my shoes. I thought I saw you in Footlocker but I wasn't sure."

I smirked a little. "Yeah that was probably me."

"How you been tho?" She asked smiling up at me. She was hella pretty, but she had always been so wide open for me..which is why I got bored with real quick.

"I'm good, can't really complain. You?"

"Pretty cool. How's football?"

I started smiling, my favorite subject. "Man it's going real good. The offers is coming in left and right."

"Good. Good." She said nodding her head. Her phone buzzed and she started texting.

"How's cheerleading?" I asked her. She used to cheer for Crenshaw but she switched schools.

"It's cool. I'm cheering for Hamilton now."

I nodded my head. "That's wassup. What you finna get into?"

"Just head home." She said nonchalantly like she had nothing better to do.

"Fasho. You driving or what?" I asked smiling.

She just put her head down and shook it. "Nah I'm on the bus man." She said sounding a little embarrassed and also trying to make a joke out of it at the same time.

"You want to ride?" I asked her, a little out of guilt.

She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Sure"

I chuckled a little at how shy she got. "Fasho well c'mon my car this way." I said walking towards my baby.

Me and Angel talked a little bit and caught up on some things. It felt odd to be with her and not Jalissa but we wasn't doing nothing but chillin. I cursed myself when I remembered i told Jalissa we would link up today. And here I was with Angel. I started feeling bad.

"What's the matter?" Angels voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?...oh nothin." I said dryly.

"You always been a man of few words." Angel said with a little attitude in her voice.

I looked at her in a little bit of shock. I shrugged it off though. She was looking out the window with her hands between her thighs. I shook my head to myself. We sat in silence as I drove up the street to get some food.

"You hungry?" I asked as we pulled into the Mc Donald's parking lot.

She hesitated at first and shook her head.

"Man what you want?" I asked getting annoyed of her little attitude she was starting to cop.

"Nothing." She said frowning her eye brows at me.

I chuckled sarcastically as I pulled up to the speaker. I put my hands over my mouth, trying not to feed into her attitude.

"You eat Big Macs?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Alright cool. Ima get you a Big Mac meal then."

I ordered us both Big Mac meals and pulled into a parking space so that we could eat. We sat there in silence until I broke it.

"Is there a certain time you gotta be home by?" I asked her.

"No." She said in between bites. I knew her ass was hungry.

I nodded my head and started eating my food. A few minutes later I looked over at her and she was two thirds done with her food. I started laughing lightly.

"What's so funny?" She asked placing her hand over her mouth so that I wouldn't see the food inside.

"You." I said chuckling at her some more.

"How?"

"I thought you wasn't hungry?"

She rolled her eyes and started giggling. "Shutup." She said jokingly.

"Why you cop that attitude?" I asked as I took another bite into my burger. I used to hate when she used to do that shit, that's partly the reason we stopped talking.

"Because! I hate that you don't talk to me. Your communication skills just suck." She said putting her food down and focusing her attention towards me.

I sighed. It's not the first time I heard her say this...or the second or the third. I really wasn't trying to argue with Angel. I mean that's just how I am, if you don't like it then oh fucking well.

"Okay well that's just how I am, and you know that." I said getting annoyed.

"Alright Eli." She said dismissing the topic.

It got really quiet. "I miss you." She said looking up at me with innocent eyes. I looked back into hers for a moment. She leaned in and so did I and before I knew it our lips met. Our tongues danced around for a while, before it got more and more intense. The rubbing turned into grabbing, and the grabbing into squeezing. Before I knew it she was on top of my lap and the car was starting to get hella hot.

She pulled away and looked me in my eyes, trying to catch the breathe that I had just taken away. "My moms not home." She said biting down on her lip.

"Oh well shit let's go then." I said sitting up as she climbed off my lap and back into the passenger seat. I ain't gone lie Angel had that good good and I was ready to get me some of that one more time. I strapped my seat belt, put some Dom Kennedy on and made my way to her house.

"Eli." She said in a whitty ass voice. I looked over and she had her phone up and was trying to take a picture. I looked back at the road.

"FUCK!" I said in my head She about to get me caught the fuck up and I know it. Jalissa popped into my head and I almost pulled over and told this bitch to hop out. On my mom I did but I decided against. Let me at least take shorty home.

We pulled up I her house and she got out. "You coming in?" She asked me holding the passenger door open.

"Uhhhh.." I said trying to come up with a quick lie. "Ion know man.." I started and she cut me off.

"Eli! Come on." She said pouting and climbing on top of the passenger seat. "For me?" She whined and started kissing on my neck.

My lil man was getting harder and harder by the second. I clenched my jaw trying to resist. My head was telling me to take my ass home but my other "head" was telling me to take my ass in her house. She started sucking on my neck and I knew it was over from there.

-

We walked into her room and she pushed me on the bed. I was lowkey taken off guard by her hard ass push but I went with the flow. She got on her knees and started going to work. I was definitely taken off guard by that because when we were together she used to always say "Uh-uh I don't suck dick Eli." I smiled to myself to keep from laughing. I stopped her before I was about to bust and layed her on her bed. I started to push her how she did me but I don't know how she would've reacted to that. I wrapped my shit up and gave it to her.

-

I walked out her house and made my way to my car. My phone lit up and I seen it was Jalissa. I leaned my head back on my head rest on my chair and sighed. That's when I knew I had just made the biggest mistake. I didn't even want to open up her text. Me and Jalissa wasn't even committed to each other so why was I feeling so guilty? I was tripping..I don't know why though. I felt like I was really owing this girl something. Probably cause I knew she wasn't fucking with nobody but me. And then I knew id have to deal with Angel soon.

"Oh my fucking god." I said to myself and shook my head. I put my key in the ignition and pulled off. What the fuck did I just do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 928 32
Disclaimer!!! This Story was written in March of 2020. "ᴛʀᴀʏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪ-" ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ. "...
823 108 33
Maddy goes to California and things get crazy from there on
255K 7.5K 37
~Sequel to Little Kisses~ I smirked and turned to him running my hands slowly down my body and walked onto his lap again. I wrapped my legs around hi...
4.2K 27 11
This story is about a growing relationship of two women who are working as a surgeon and an intern. Arizona just finds out something about her best f...