Nightmares *Rogue X Female!Re...

由 Muggle-born-fayzian

"Are you scared? You should be!" In a world of magic and guilds, you find yourself the only Mage in lavender... 更多

Contents
Home
Return
Disbelief
Prepare
Recognition
Alive
Betrayed
Cheat
Fight
Insane
Worry
Guilt
Familiar
Instinct
0.5
Rational
Opinion
Protect
Hazy
*Special Chapter*
Forgive
1.5
Anticipation
Pride
Decision
Nightmares
Fatigue
Warmth
Support
Monarchy
Blood
Magical
Steps
Life
Q&A
Contents
Introduce
2.5
Insult
Diffusion
Random Poll
Patience
Memory
Forgettable
3.5
Present
Rejection
Feelings
Suspicion
Author's note

Glow

795 18 22
由 Muggle-born-fayzian

Glow: to give out steady light without flame.
or
a steady radiance of light or heat.

He'd lost?!

After almost total destruction of the arena, Sabertooth had lost their fight against Natsu and Gajeel... Well just Natsu...

"Jesus," Akio was processing the fight, rubbing his fingers through his hair. Akira looked completely shocked, she'd looked like she'd seen a fight between one wizard and two s-class wizards with a surprising result.

Meanwhile you just watched Rogue fall to the ground. He was injured... He was vulnerable...

No! No! No!

You had decided, not till the end of the games, you didn't want to be suspicious and the growing numbness in your arm was a bigger issue.

The three of you were silent and we're taking in the events of the battle.

"So... (Y/n)..." The young girls short attention span turned to you, causing you to jump out of your daze, "what type of guys do you like?"

"Huh?" It was a random question.

"Well, like... Do you like guys with dark hair and pretty eyes?" She asked, what type of nine year old was this?!

Your cheeks went red, Rogue had dark hair and pretty eyes...

"Wha- I don't know..." You embarrassed yourself.

"Akira ssshh," Akio faced away from you to look at his sister, she giggled.

"I guess?!" You frustrated yourself, it was true. When you were little you and a crush on one of Yuuki's friends, with dark hair and pretty eyes. Particularly eyes that stood out. Like a light blue. Or vibrant red.

"Oooh," Akira clapped her hands, ignoring her brother telling her to be quiet.

"Akira, you're embarrassing her," Akio still didn't look at you, "anyway we should go see Marie and Riko, and then leave,"

You stopped for a moment.

"Actually I'll catch up, I need to go do something first." You needed to be see someone else, you needed to get your sword back, you hoped it had been left at the Sabertooth balcony where you had assumed Minerva had done her teleporty crap to.

"Okay?" Akio turned around to look at you, "do I need to be concerned?"

"I don't think so?" That meant yes.

"Is your wrist okay?" It had just occurred to you that Akio had probably seen future Rogue injure your arm, "you've had it bandaged since."

"Sort of," you turned your head to look at your wrist, the bandages had started coming off and revealing the dark purple skin.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He looked you dead in the eyes.

"I'm fine on my own you know," you smiled at him, "I appreciate that you've got my back though,"

"Err, no problem," he turned away, letting you leave the balcony.

You began to jog, not wanting to spend too much time near Sabertooth, in fact you didn't want them to still be there. Sting and Rogue were probably getting treated for their injuries but the other three could still be there. You didn't even want to look at Minerva.

You arrived at the balcony, your anticipation had been wasted. It was empty. No people. No sword.

She must of taken it with her.

You sighed. You contemplated just showing up to the Sabertooth hotel and demanding it back but realised that was probably going to be a mistake. You didn't want to put your guild in trouble, you didn't want to burden Max anymore with your 'stupid' mistakes.

Instead you left the balcony, wandering to the nearest exit with hope you might find someone who can help you.

---------------------

"Fro may be lost."

The exceed, cat, dressed as a frog, wandered through the busy streets. He wasn't sure why exactly he was wondering through the busy streets looking for you. But he was.

Earlier, when Minerva had hurt Lucy, you had confronted her. And when the random sword appeared on the balcony it was obvious whose it was. Rogue had chosen to ignore it, Frosch thought he saw him going to take it, but changed his mind as he touched it.

Rogue was a good person, Frosch was well aware of that. Despite not smiling often he did tend to make other people happy, but quite low key. Frosch thought that Rogue might take this sword to you, but didn't because it was probably against Minerva's wishes. So the exceed, cat, dressed as a frog took it upon himself to do the good thing in Rogue's place. It was something that Yukino would do, something that Sting (might) do, it was definitely something Rogue would do.

Now, however, he knew he was lost. He looked at signs but he then realise that they couldn't really lead him to your location. He didn't even know where your guild was staying. He started to cry.

"Hey? Are you lost little guy?" When you confronted the crying exceed, cat, dressed as a frog you didn't know it was Rogue's exceed, cat, dressed like a frog. And then you remembered where you had seen the crying creature before, and then it freaked you out that he was holding your sword. Still in the sheath, still untouched.

"Huh?" He looked up at you and then squealed your name loudly.

"Err hi?" You were confused,

"This is yours!" He held out your sword to you, which you gratefully took.

"Thanks," you smiled, "how did you find it?" You treated him the same you would treat Akira.

"Minerva magicked it up to the balcony," he jumped excitedly, proud of himself. "I wanted to find you and bring it back!"

"Are you sure that's okay?" You were grateful but you hoped Minerva wasn't going to punish him now.

"Rogue would probably do it!"

"Huh?" You stepped back, having serious doubt about that sentence,

The sun had started to set now, orange had begun to fill the sky and cover the earth. At this point in the day, the city was most beautiful. People leaving the grand magic games, people selling things on the streets, all accompanied by the setting yellow star.

"Frosch?!" A distant shout approached you,

You turned to see the present Rogue. His face completed bandaged and the only skin you could see was the parts around his vibrant red eyes.

"Rogue!" The exceed, cat, dressed like a frog, jumped up and down at the sight the man in front of you. "Are you still injured? Did you get treatment?"

"Yeah," short reply.

He was looking at you, however you couldn't quite put a finger on the emotion his eyes were portraying. Anger? Annoyance? Fear?

"Well I should get go-" you began,

"I took (y/n)'s sword back to her!" The exceed smiled proudly, cutting you of. "I did a good thing right?"

A quick nod was given by the shadow dragon slayer, not sure how he was meant to answer. I mean, it was her.

"Well, I'll be going," you spoke again, "um, thanks Frosch." You didn't really want to be near him, you could probably kill him right now, but morals taught you otherwise.

You turned around, as quickly as possible. Trying not to make eye contact.

It seemed obvious now, you were both aware of each other. This time he didn't seem as scared as he was when you had seen him the first time, originally he looked shocked and frightened. But now he just looked... Weird.

"Bye~" Frosch spoke.

With both hands at your side you started to walk, awkwardly as if you were being watched.

"Wait!" You felt you your arm being dragged back, you hurting hand. You hissed.

Rogue examined the wrist he'd grabbed, the bandages were falling off, showing a dark dying skin beneath it. His eyes widened, he seemed to recognise his own magic.

"What happened?!" You stared,

You yanked your wrist out if grip, "none of your business!"

Turning you head, you took a step back to make sure he didn't touch you again.

You watched his red eyes glow as he tried to figure you out, you assumed he was aware of some sort of relationship between the two of you. He didn't seem to know what to think of you.

"S-sorry,"

Did you scare him? You wanted to laugh. Instead you sighed, shaking your head, not knowing want to do in this situation. You were meant to kill him!

You heard you name being called,

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! " you turned your head to see who the cheerful voice belonged to, it was obviously Akira. "Riko woke up! She wanted us to find you~!"

Akio followed her and came into your vision, he set his eyes on Rogue.

Really?!

The siblings came closer to you, the frown on Akio's face was clear to you. Why?

"Let's go." He said,

You nodded slightly, you looking back at Rogue for a second.

"We're going back, come on Frosch," Rogue looked at Akio and then back at his exceed, who nodded.

"Bye, bye!" Frosch waved, not reading the situation, but you weren't quite sure what the situation was.

When Rogue left Akio and Akira rushed to you,

"What did he want?"

"Is that where you needed to go?" Akira asked as sweetly as usually,

You shook your head, "I was just looking for something,"

"Dark hair, bright eyes...." Akira mumbled sadly,

"Huh?"

"Nothing!" She cheered, "let's go! Riko wanted you!"

Akio didn't say anything else and instead let Akira drag you back to the stadium where Riko was. It was difficult to get past all the people leaving but you made it back in, and up into the medical room.

"She's in here!" Akira pushed the door open for you.

Riko was sat up on the bed, examining her broken glasses in her hands. Her cheeks bandaged and her eyes filled with something you couldn't describe. The room was empty, Marie must of left with Max, leaving her alone.

Riko looked up at you as she heard the door shut.

She grinned like she always did.

"Hey newbie!"

"What do you remember about that forest you disappeared into as a kid?"

------

I'm sorry this chapter is so late... It's like 300 words longer than usual though XD

I wanna talk about Yuuki but he hasn't really been seen in this story yet? Meh, let's do it anyway.

In this story he's obviously your older brother, no one remember he exists and no one believes you~

He's basically a massive fuck up. This is my first idea with him in it, but since then he's evolved (and you haven't even seen him yet)!

I've used Yuuki in about three different stories... Oops. I'll just change his name at some point XD. Basically I have a main AU for my ultimate fav OCs which Yuuki, Akio and Akira are part of. In that he has a twin and a little sister. Yuuki and his brother were in separate stories, but were both the 'older brother figure' so I decided to make them twins and put them together. Yuuki's on his own in this one though. Basically he's the evil twin XD.

I actually can't wait for him to actually appear and be an important character, I love him so much.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

20K 976 43
The truth behind what drives the SaberTooth Guild to be as ruthless and driven as they are has never been clear. Behind the stoney face and heartless...
3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...
1K 19 18
A mysterious girl appears in the Fairy Tail guild after the X791 Grand Magic Games. She possesses immense power but no one knows her limits. While on...
19.2K 511 16
After the chance encounter with Sabertooth's Shadow Dragon, Zephyre Noemi agrees to go to his guild, despite her personal promise to never join one. ...