*~Best Friend~* A Roc Royal...

By Roc_yaWorld

There's always that male friend you have who makes you wonder what if but it's not as easy as him to admit hi... More

*~Best Friend~* A Roc Royal & Mindless Behavior story
Jealous Boy
New Love
This girl's bad news
The set up
From break up to make up
Baby blues && other drama
Dese Bitches Aint Shit
Ask before you assume
I want you && Nobody Else
I want you && Nobody Else Cont'd.
Truth && Rumors && from enemies to friends.
Let All the Drama Begin
Murder she wrote
Baby blues part 2
I'm still in love with you/A deadly situation
Cruel Intentions
The end is almost near
Four months later
My brother's keeper
Forgive and Forget
I cheated..
It's over.. For good
Aweeee shit! Here comes some more drama!
Broken friendship & relationship part 2
Too good to be true
Happy Birthday Drea!
I love you
Goodbye Ci... Forever

This Girl is Bad News

43.5K 681 154
By Roc_yaWorld

Chapter 8: This girl is bad news

I walked over to Zonnique's room, stood there for a second, & then as I put my hand up to knock the door flew open.

Zonnique- where have you been ?

I was lookin at her like she lost her mind but I stepped in & closed the door behind me. I walked over to the table by the window & sat down. She walked over with something in her hand. She threw me off for a second cuz I swear it looked like the same kind of stick that Ci had when she found out she was-

Zonnique- I'm pregnant !

Me[immediate stupid ass bitch face] - say what ? I never even penetrated you. Fuck u mean u pregnant?

Zonnique- yes you did. I made you remember?

I sat there pondering.. Damn!! I did fuck her once.. but I used a condom!

Me- uhh I used a condom that night

Zonnique- you sure did & I saved it & waited til I ovulated & stuck it up there.

Me- I don't even know if that's really my baby but fuck all dat. I came over here to tell you I'm done playin your game. I got the girl of my dreams that's carrying MY baby back at home & idc about everybody knowing about junior.

She busted out laughing.  This broad is genuinely on somethin.

Zonnique- that is not your baby you idiot... its Jacobs.

Me- I'm not fallin for none of dat bull you & him got going on.

Zonnique- oh.. so u don't believe me?

She called Princeton & told him to come to her room. He came in all nonchalant & I just sat back with my arms folded, ready to hear this bullshit.

Zonnique- show him the messages from you & Ci.

Princeton pulled out his phone & showed a full blown convo about me being so dumb & how the baby was really his. I was beyond pissed. I stormed out of the room & out to the parking lot to call Ci.

Ci- Roc ... how'd it go?

Me- you know what.. ima just stay with her..I know the secret you've been hiding from me.

Ci- what why ? What are you tlkn about?

Me- stop playin dumb Ci. I know that prince is the real dad. I can't believe I actually thought yu were over him after everything you used to tell me.

Ci- what have they been telling you Roc? I stopped tlkn to him a long time ago.

Me- yea yea I hear u. bye.

& I hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 213 31
She was just living life,having a Good time,Finnaly going to follow her dreams, But then they're people who hate to see you happy.They wanna bring yo...
149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
5.2K 127 18
When Princeton from Mindless Behavior finally moves to New York.He thinks everyone's going to automatically friend him and he'll be popular,but sadly...
32.6K 411 16
What Happens When Taelen Falls For The One && Only Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior ? Will There Be Drama , Pregnancies , Break-Ups , && Fights ? Rea...