Dominating The Troublemaker

By DangerouslyShady

"Troublemaker" : a person who causes difficulties, distress, worry, etc., for others, especially one who does... More

When The Controlling Heartbreaker Meets The Uncontrollable Troublemaker
Kissing The Troublemaker, A Mistake That Tasted So Good
The "1 Week" Behavior Gift
Date Night, And Early Morning Encounter
The Locked Box Of Dark-Secrets
He Even Controls Me In My Dreams
Almost Is Never Enough
Bad-Girl Meet's Bad-Boy
My Guilty Pleasure
Being Claimed By His Box
Wanting What You Can't Have
The Troublemakers Making A Slow Comeback
Dinner With The Greys
One Step Forward, Two Steps Backwards
Ticking Time Bomb
Heart Shaped Necklace
Visiting The Family
The Letter
First Date, Feeling Like A Teenage Boy In Love
Supernova
Stress Kills
Taken By Adonis
Where Is Roxanne?
Déjà Vu And The Ultimate Betrayal
Unexpected Visitors
Mirror, Mirror, On His Wall...Who Is The Ugliest Of Them All?
Unexpected Assistance
Found
Troublemaker's Back, Safe and Sound
Announcements And Confessions
The Truth Can Be A Bitch
Heartbreak
Jailhouse Blues
A Sad Ending, But New Beginning
Here We Go Again
An Old Problem, Suddenly Begins A New One
Steel
War
The Video
Stay
Missed Call
Unexpected Visitor
The Emotional Decision
Goodbye My Love
Fate
Universe
Letting Go
Not The One
Sorry
Last Wishes
Black
Through The Eyes Of Young Boy

Dark Desires Suddenly Surfacing

35.9K 956 79
By DangerouslyShady

Deep Desires Of The Troublemaker 

~TROUBLEMAKER (Roxanne Grey)~

Regret. There's not many things I've regretted in my life such as; getting expelled three times, not asking mom where she was going the night she left, and refusing to take Jimmy back a week after he dumped me. However, right now as I walk out of my house I'm regretting sleeping in a little instead of walking Marshmallow when dad told me to an hour ago. 

Mr. Black was outside with a beautiful, blond, and gray eyed woman who has the figure sent from God himself. Whereas Mr. Black was shirtless exposing his masculine physique; broad chest, robust arms, and thin stomach dispaying a beautiful six-pack just like I've imagined plenty of times in my head. Then skimming down I've also perceived the racy v-line above his baggy sweats.

Nothing in the english vocabulary could describe how looking at him made feel, it was as if quadrillions of stimulating shocks were sent through my body somehow making my heart skip a beat from the impact. 

And yes I said quadrillions.

That ended quickly once the blond opened her red-lips though "Damien?"

His hypnotic jade eyes poured into mine when that blissful smirk amplified on his face "Yeah?"

"Whose this?" She smiled awkwardly at me.

Mr. Black turned around to look at her "What?" 

"Roxanne." I answered.

Her eyes widened "Roxanne?"

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" I growled.

Mr. Black chuckled "Calm down, Grey." 

This man should understand by now that telling me what to do will have the complete opposite effect on me. It won't tame me it'll only make me more inclined to be a troublemaker. The two adults exchange looks while I try my best to keep myself from opening my mouth and saying something out of line. 

Then it sprung to me that by staying quiet he wins "Don't tell me what to do, no one does." I muttered.

"I'm seeing it." The lady giggled.

A black car appears in front of Mr. Blacks house, the lady see's it then hugs him and runs towards the it. Before she slides inside a large grin flew on her face "Tuesday, don't you forget it."

The door shuts and with the car the lady left.

Now we're alone. Me and a shirtless Mr. Black...,no, me and a sexy shirtless Mr. Black, shit Roxanne stop thinking like that! At this rate I'm going to blush and become way to embarrassed to even look at him, then it hit me. I'm not wearing any make up! This would be the first man, other than my father to see my face without anything on it.

Even Jimmy didn't see me without make up I always made an unconsious effort to wake up early and put it on before he woke up. Oh my gosh what am I going to do? Did he even notice?

"Hey little guy." He kneeled down to pet Marshmallow.

 Good he didn't notice, quickly I pulled my hoodie over my head averting my eyes from him. Okay maybe a little glimpse won't hurt—fuck, he's so incredibly sexy even while petting Marshmallow. Without thinking I bit my lip. When Marshmallow ran away from him it didn't occur to me that he would actually look at me right after—dang it. 

Wasn't he even slightly bashful showing his student so much skin? Better yet isn't he cold? 

Why is he staring at me like that? It's like he's examining something, oh my gosh no make up! Hastily I turned my face away from his even though there was so much more gawking I needed to get out of my system. No. Roxanne. Just no. If he catches on that I'm wearing no make up it'll be like stealing my no-make-up-ginity and yes I just thought of that word.

Marshmallow runs back towards the house whining to get back inside "Well, uh, that's my...que to go inside."

Risking getting noticed I peeked at him catching him run his hands through his hair multiple times, letting out a small chuckle "So it seems."

"So, uh, bye?" 

He chuckles again "Is that how you say bye to someone? By not looking at them?"

Shit, he realized I was hiding "Yeah, and?"

"Figures you would say that." Mr. Black starts to walk home. "See you at school Grey."

*****

"Sammie it's not like that." I fell on to my bed.

For the first time this week Sammie returned my call and it sure as hell was about time she did since I've been waiting to talk to her forever. 

"Anne I know you like I know my neighbor Ms. Daphnie is a man, and you're not telling me something."

I rolled my eyes "Nice analogy Samantha, but I'm serious everything's fine."

"That's the problem!" She laughed "When has your life been 'fine' for an entire week?"

"Uh..." I gigled "That week...when..."

"Ring-Ring, oh yes psychological liars industry? My friend thinks having a 'fine' week is normal but is clearly lying."

Sad to say, Sammie knows me truly well. I'm just not ready to talk about Mr. Black if I've only known him a few days she'll just get unecessary ideas about him and me. Especially once she hears he's the first person whose actually shut my mouth and captivated me to an extent of me being weak in the knees.

"Sammie shut up, why are you talking to me anyways didn't you make new friends to bother?"

She paused for a second "Yeah...true, your probably busy sorry." Then let out a short-dry giggle.

"Sammie is something the matter?" The tone of her voice made me worry.

"Anne I'm great! Duh I'm Sammie, now go my loveable troublemaker of a best-friend."

Hypo-fucking-crite she was lying just as bad as I was "Sammie don't lie."

"Lie about what?" She giggled again "I've got to go call you later! Love you." 

Sammie hung up the phone leaving me confused and worried. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that something was going on with her that she wasn't telling me. Knowing her though it'll only take a week or two before she cracks open to me.

*****

The weekend left without even allowing me to enjoy it. I'm now awake at six in the morning wondering what I'm doing with my life like usual. Plus the fact that I have to walk by myself in this cold weather to school since dad has been bumped up to the early morning shift, makes my life more dramatic than before.

Today is pretty cold too, I know because dad left the News on the Tv downstairs blasting all the way upstairs. Literally the news lady say thirty-nine degrees several times it's getting to a point where I'm so annoyed of her I might curse out the Tv.

Soon after taking a shower, brushing my pearly whites, then putting on my outfit all I had left was to brush my hair and leave. 

Which is exactly what I did.

*****

Forgetting that I now have a new friend in the morning Chase caught me by surprise by tugging my pony-tail. "Hey Roxy." 

"Hey Chase." I replied while walking down the endless hallway.

He was still trying to keep up with my pace "How was your weekend?"

"I've had better." Trying to be somewhat friendly to someone in this school I looked up at the tall guy "You?"

Chase smiled "Very knowledgable."

"How?" I giggled.

"Well let's just say trying to pick up girls with Robin Thicke verses don't work." He chuckled shrugging his shoulders.

My eyes widened "No you didn't!"

"Yep. My brother invited me to a party with his college friends and told me that older chicks dig the Thicke-master." 

After hearing that it was hard to contain my laughter "You are one of a kind Chase."

"That's what every college girl said to me, well that and 'get away from me you creep'." 

As funny as it was to hear this story we arrived at Chase's class and behind me were the same girls from last time who pissed me off to the max. Sarah still trying to be snobby she glared at me then walked away with Lisa the one who looked scared shitless of me. Chase caught on to the scowl on my face while giving them the dirtiest look.

"Sarah Conners and Lisa Evans." He rubbed the back of their head "You have a problem with them?"

"Problem? Please I solve my problems one way or another." I said throwing daggers at Sarah's head with my mind.

Chase placed his hand on my shoulder "Be careful with those two, especially Sarah she's the real bitch around this school." 

"If they mess with me, I fight back." I smiled evily.

He chuckled "Don't get expelled, I need someone to bother in the morning." Then walked away into the classroom "See you later Roxy." 

"Peace Chase."

*****

There are three reasons why it's hard to pay attention in Mr. Black's room, scratch that four.

Steamy jade eyes that are sending billions of breath-taking shocks into my body.

A tight...Very tight navy shirt that exhibits the firm, hard muscles of his chest; shoulders, and robust arms.

Visions from saturday morning seeing his nude upper-body in the day, showing the amazing 6-pack of my dreams, and alluring v-line above his sweats.

...That blissful smile directed towards me.

At this rate I'm going to fail this class since all I've learning is that Mr. Black gets hotter everyday, for no logical reason. My legs are already weak from the lack of air circulating in my body, I'm trying to be composed here but it's so hard. Constantly this man turns me on to an extent where there's no going back making it almost hard to distract myself and relax. 

Never did I ever want someone to tell me what to do and right now all I'm thinking about is him commanding me to 'Take everything off and get your fine little ass over here'...Roxanne! What the fuck!? Snap the hell out of it that goes against everything I am so why the hell do I want that so bad?

Every guy I've dated including Jimmy, my most serious boyfriend, couldn't have sex with me unless I wanted to. It was never about when they wanted to do it, it was always about if I wanted to. Right now thats not the case. All my thoughts are clouded by wanting him to control me with all the power he exuded from that fucking body of his. 

My head landed on the desk with a small bang.

"Ms. Grey?" That arousing deep-voice sent tingles into places I never knew existed. 

Hot. Every blood cell in my body is boiling from the heat going through my body. 

Footsteps were getting closer, Mr. Black must be approaching me to figure out what's wrong with me. There's no explanation why I'm like this except him. 

Then, when his hand touched my left shoulder every scorching hot cell exploded making me jump up out of my seat. He was penetrating into my eyes trying to figure me out, God please no.

Quickly I grabbed my bag "I'm feeling un-well. I need to go to the nurse." After saying that I stormed out of the classroom without even getting a pass from Mr. Black.

Which was my first mistake since in order to get inside the nurses office was a pass from a teacher. What am I going to do? I'm feeling so heated up I might explode, funny thing is, anything that sounds like relief sounded pretty good to me. Since no one will accept me without a pass, there's no choice but to go home. 

I'm not going back into that class to get interrogated by that man, the very man who caused this.

*****

Being home helped a lot yet not enough to kill the feelings of wanting him inside me, controlling me, yet fulfilling all my sexual needs and dark-desires. It was easy to sneak out of the school because the lack of security, dad's most likely going to get a call saying I cut eighth period. Shit. To late he'll understand if I tell him that I'm really un-well and couldn't handle the rest of the day.

Watching 2 Broke Girls distracted me somewhat, hearing all the smart-ass puns Max said made me laugh making me almost forget about him. 

Dozing off after the second episode, Marshmallow found his way into my bedroom and on top of my bed whining. Which meant he had to pee, great. So I threw my legs to the side of the bed then slid off. Walked downstairs opened the front door, Marshmallow became excited and ran out like a psycho. 

However, like I worried Mr. Black was just getting out of his car. Spotting me with his jaw-dropping jade eyes, all the feelings I thought that simmered down came back boiling hot. Our gazes met each others filling me with the need to both run to him and away from him. 

There was no smile on his face, or any sign of blissful delight from looking at me. Emotionless. My throat was dry, unable to find the words to say. 

That's when he shut the door behind him while relentlessly looking at me non-stop. All I could think was Marshmallow finish your business so we can leave! It's getting painful for me to keep staring at him.

Mr. Black walked towards me still gazing into my eyes "Explain." He commanded.

I gulped from the delicious tone of his voice while saying that "Wh-What are you talking about?"

"Cut the crap." He said stopping an arms length away from me and staring down at me. "Why'd you leave?"

My body shivered feeling his presence next to me "I wasn't...feeling well."

Looking up into those jade eyes I saw disbelief yet a hint of irritation with it. Black ran his hands through his hair multiple times, thinking to himself in deep thought. Slowly my weak-legs managed to step back from him but my mind did the opposite, it took a step forward. Touching him. Kissing him. Feeling everything he had to offer. 

Then all that drowned with him not allowing me to do that, not letting me enjoy myself and instead wanting me to suffer with lack of control. And I enjoyed it, with delirious hatred. 

Roxanne stop! For Christ sake's he's your teacher, someone who takes enjoyment with the power he has over you. A power I despise yet want more than anything. 

"Roxanne lying to me only makes me irritated." Good be irritated, get mad.

No Roxanne stop "I've got to go!" Attempting to run away from him, he grabbed my arm with his rough manly hands.

Everything inside me screamed at the contact of our skin, weak and unable to fight for my freedom. Fuck him. Fuck him for doing this to me. 

He pulled me towards him, then grabbed my jaw making me face him. Something inside me twitched and making it clear that I've went past the stages of insanity into something much more crazier. 

A car passed by us making Mr. Black immediatley release me from his clutches. 

"I'll deal with you tomorrow in class." He turned around and paced off to his house. "You better show up too, or else."

Something inside me wanted to ask, actually I already knew what the consequence is. Which conflicted me immensely not knowing what exactly to do because wanting it is wrong yet it feels so freaking right.

Marshmallow was at the door waiting, time to go.  

—————

Did this chapter make you fall in love? Well I sure hope it did! 
Hope that you'll continue to read.
Support the author and vote :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 68.4K 82
"Please . . . don't cry. You had to have known I'd do this at some point." *** Parker Sims is the class clown but that doesn't mean he's easy to foo...
7.5K 105 15
What would happen when Chris McLean brings two twins that look and act nothing like each other to Camp Wawanakwa for a fourth season? And... what w...
51.4K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
325K 6.7K 104
When Catherine Meyers started a new school in New York all she wanted was to be invincible. She was okay with being in the background. Her plans were...