You're My Lover

Por florencity

They want each other in their lives forever. Nothing can ever stop them from being so in love. Justin and Hai... Más

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Sequel~ One
Sequel~ Two
Sequel~ Three
Sequel~ Four
Sequel~ Five
Sequel~ Six
Sequel~ Seven
Sequel~ Eight
Sequel~ Nine
Sequel~ Ten
Sequel~ Eleven
Sequel~ Twelve
Sequel~ Thirteen
Sequel~ Fourteen
Sequel~ Fifteen
Sequel~ Sixteen
Sequel~ Seventeen
Sequel~ Eighteen
Sequel~ Nineteen
Sequel~ Twenty
Sequel~ Twenty One
Sequel~ Twenty Two
Sequel~ Twenty Three
Sequel~ Twenty Four
Sequel~ Twenty Five
Sequel~ Twenty Six
Sequel~ Twenty Seven
Sequel~ Twenty Eight
Sequel~ Twenty Nine
Sequel~ Thirty
Sequel~ Thirty One
Sequel~ Thirty Two
Sequel~ Thirty Three
Sequel~ Thirty Four
Sequel~ Thirty Five
Sequel~ Thirty Six
Sequel~ Thirty Seven
Sequel~ Thirty Eight
Sequel~ Thirty Nine
Sequel~ Forty
Sequel~ Fourty One
Sequel~ Fourty Two
Sequel~ Fourty Three
Sequel~ Fourty Four
Sequel~ Fourty Five
Sequel~ Fourty Six
Sequel~ Fourty Seven
Sequel~ Fourty Eight
Sequel~ Fourty Nine
Sequel~ Fifty
Sequel~ Fifty One
Sequel~ Fifty Two
Sequel~ Fifty Three
Sequel~ Fifty Four
Sequel~ Fifty Five
Sequel~ Fifty Six
Sequel~ Fifty Seven
Authors Notes

Chapter 05

19.4K 396 11
Por florencity

Chapter 5

-Hailee-

School ended and now I was setting up the party for later. Stephanie, Justin, Chaz and Ryan were all here helping me set up for later. We stopped by Stephanie's house after school and got some dresses, since neither, me or her had one. She said I could borrow it for now. Me and her were in my room getting ready while all the boys went home to get ready also.

"I'm gonna go change." She said walking away from the mirror on my desk and headed towards the bathroom. I was finishing my hair just finishing my hair, and the party started in thirty minutes. Minutes later Stephanie came out of the bathroom.

"How do I look?" She asked. I turned to look at her. She looked stunning. She was wearing black lace dress

"Wow Steph, you look amazing!" I said as I finished doing my hair

"Thanks! Now go put on your dress!" She said. I took the dress from the bed and changed into it. it was a Red Hi and Lo Strapless Dress

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Steph
sitting on the bed. She saw me and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god Hailee! You look so good. Justin won't resist you! He will be following you around all night!" She said and I giggled.

"Thanks!" I said.

It was now time for the party to start. Nobody was here but Stephanie so far. I guess it's just a thing to be fashionably late here. I heard the door bell ring from downstairs. I was going my makeup still and Stephanie was sitting on the bed.

"Hey Steph can you get the door?" I asked.

"Of course!" She said skipping out of the room. I heard the door open a minute later and Stephanie greeted to what sounded like the boys. That in, Justin, Chaz, and Ryan. I quickly finished my make up as more people started showing up. Stephanie came and told me she was sending everyone to the backyard. I agreed and she walked out. I grabbed my phone and headed out behind her. I walked down the stairs and saw all the boys sitting in the kitchen. I walked over to them and greeted them. When they saw me, all their jaws dropped. Was I really that attractive?

"Ummm, we got some drinks." Chaz said holding up a six pack, not talking his eyes off of me.

"Yeah, some drinks!" Justin shouted, winking at me as Stephanie walked in.

"Okay, boys, less stare, more party! Leggo!" She shouted and ran back to the backyard. I followed her and the boys followed me. I walked into the backyard and saw there were a lot of people. It looked like the whole school was here! I found Stephanie by the food and drinks talking to someone.

"Hey Hailee, this is Derek." She said showing me a boy with short blonde hair.

"Hi." I said with a little wave.

"Hey." He said in a flirty tone. I talked for a little and went inside to get some water. I don't really drink but hey, maybe later?! I walked into the kitchen and filled a glass of water when I heard someone walk in behind me. I turned around and saw Justin.

"Hey." I said as he walked over to me.

"Hey, what are you doing in here? Party is outside!" He said. I giggled and replied.

"Just getting some water." I said.

"Water? There are plenty of good drinks outside!" He said to me.

"Yeah but I don't drink." I said. His eyes widened and then he laughed. "What?" I asked.

"So you have a party, your parents aren't even coming home, and you aren't even going to drink? Even one?" He said. I though about it, got up and pulled him back outside. I pulled him to the drinks and he smiled.

"Good girl." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Which one?" I asked looking at all of them.

"I have a better idea!" He said, pulling me too the other side of the yard. We stopped where a guy was pouring shots. My eyes widened and I looked at Justin.

"Justin I said a beer, not shots!" I said.

"Oh come on! It will be fun!" He said. I shook my head and he gave me puppy eyes. I couldn't resist that face.

"Fine." I said and took one from the guy. I swallowed the horrible tasting liquid. It tasted horrid but a tingly feeling that made me feel good. Justin stood there waiting for a reaction.

"Give me another one!" I said. Justin smiled widely and then took one for me and him. Hey, it's a party right?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

111K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!
193K 4.4K 36
"Leave" Katherine said in a low voice. "Now. Why would I do that when I just got here" justin said grabbing Katherine from her waist and bringing her...
290K 11.2K 21
by iamjourneygrace
243K 6.2K 43
[CLOSED] interracial preferences for thee justin bieber. this is my first book, so bare with the cheesiness, I promise it gets better. thanks for rea...