On the Road. (One Direction)...

By styles_lmao

*THIS STORY IS AWFUL OK I WAS 12* Lucy Styles is an ordinary 13 year old girl, except her brother is Harry St... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
WANT TO BE A CHARACTER?
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Q&A
A/N

19

6.6K 72 5
By styles_lmao

ok so before you start, I want you to know there will be ANOTHER flashback in this story. sorry haha but I don't know why I love writing them its just weird idek! ok, continue!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V.

I was dragged out of my peaceful slumber by Niall's phone ringing off the side table. He rolled over from cuddling me and grabbed his phone. "Hello?" he answered his voice still raspy from the morning. "Uh huh, yes that's correct. Ok, bye." He hung up his phone and threw it towards the end of the bed. I watched as it made a significant dent in the white feather comforter. I gave him a confused look as to who was on the phone. "It was just management confirming we had a signing today." He replied, getting out of the warm embrace. I groaned and rolled my eyes at the remembrance of the last signing I was dragged to: Boring and long. "I know, they are boring to you, but please make the best of it. You know we try to make you happy there." Niall pleaded. I rolled out from the under the covers and stared at him as guilt filled my mind. It always go to me when they said 'We always try to make you.....' somehow, they discovered my weakness. But I wasn't about to tell them that, or anyone that.

"Why can't I just stay here? I'm 13, you know." I asked, still hoping they would change their minds. Fully clothed, he came over to me and knelt down, still a few inches taller than me. He took my hand and brought his gaze to my eyes.

"Now you know that we trust you, but we can't leave you here alone for more than three hours. That's just irresponsible. And we promised..."

"And we promised your mother that we would keep you safe, so you will just have to come with us little Lucy." I took the lead of his lecture. "I've heard that a million times Niall." I joked and rolled my eyes.

"Then why do you keep asking to stay?" A voice from the doorway chuckled. I peered over Niall to see Zayn leaning against the white paneling, wearing his light wash skinny jeans, batman shirt, and leather jacket. I gave my sassiest look to him. He snickered and walked in to where we were all standing.

"Because ZAYN," I made a clear point of making his name louder than the rest of my sentence so he would know that I wasn't originally going to respond to him. "I hope that one day, I can break you and you'll let me stay." I concluded, looking up at him. It sucked not being tall enough to be taken seriously. He continued chuckling.

"Niall and I made up." I admitted, changing the subject quickly and wrapping an arm around Niall's waist.

"I know, first of all, you two are in the same room with each other and NOT screaming. And second, we all came in here earlier and saw you two snuggled together, sleeping." He answered in his best know-it-all tone. I stood up next to him with my arms crossed on my chest and glaring up at him. Still, he laughed. UGH. Can I ever be intimidating? Just once? Well maybe a 6 foot 21 year old guy wasn't the place to start. "Why don't you go get ready? Get in the shower and pick out something nice to wear." Zayn instructed, putting his hand on my back to get me going towards the door. I trudged to the door. "And I mean something nice, Lucy. Not your old track shirts and jeans." He retorted. I glared at him. Don't push it Zayn, don't push it. "Hey, change your attitude along with your clothes please." Zayn warned, pointing his finger directly at me. I turned around and continued to walk out, rolling my eyes at him. I dragged myself into my bathroom and quickly got into the warm shower, water flooding my brown hair. After completing my "shower activities", I put on my purple polka dot robe and combed all the knots out of my messy hair, letting droplets pour onto the tile floor. I started applying my makeup. First, a foundation to match my skin color, then I dashed on some face powder (just to conceal some blemishes) and I curled my eyelashes, making sure to apply the mascara on directly after so they wouldn't settle. I rolled on smoky eyeliner to my bottom water line, stabbing myself in the eye once or twice. Deciding I looked decent, I went into my room, connected to my bathroom and planned to pick out my clothes. On my bed, I found a simple green, knee length dress with a bright yellow sticky note placed in the middle. (Dress on the side).

Lucy, here's a little something to wear to the signing. There will be potential interviewers there so we want everyone to look their best!

Love,

Zayn

UGHHHH there was no way I would even be caught DEAD in a dress. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I groaned loud enough for the boys to hear even if they were in the main room. I quickly moved the dress aside and went to my dresser to pick out my new attire. I settled out my dark skinny jeans and my gray and white striped Hollister shirt with green lining at the neckline and green sleeves paired up with my batman converse. Now that's more like it. After taking care of, ahem, my monthly dues, I got dressed and checked the time. 12:18. Ok I have about 10 minutes. That's good. Being desperate, I blow dried my hair and pinned it back with my green flower clips that matched my shirt. "Lucy, c'mon babe, we have to leave soon!" Some one that sounded like Liam shouted.

"I'm coming!" I replied, opening my door and entering the hall. I grabbed on orange from the fruit bowl sitting on the granite counter top as I entered the kitchen and main room. I turned around to see the boys around the TV watching something about cars, I don't know. My peaceful breakfast was interrupted by Zayn's complaints about my outfit, soon having everyone question me.

"Hey, why aren't you wearing your dress that we set out for you?" Zayn questioned. They all turned around from the TV, looking me up and down like I was dressed like a baby prostitute.

"What's wrong with this?" I replied, guiding my hand down my outfit.

"Nothing, if we were going to the store. Now go put on that dress we Zayn got for you." Harry chimed in and turned back to the TV, thinking that the argument was over. I raised my eyebrows at all of them. If they think I'm really going to wear a dress, than they have another thing coming.

"Look, I know this is a "fancy" signing, and I know it's a pretty dress, but all of you know well that I do not wear dresses or skirts." I reminded. I peeled my orange and stuck a slice in my mouth.

"C'mon, it's just for a few hours. And I really don't want to argue with you Lucy, so go put that dress on before I take you in there and dress you myself. You know I will." Harry warned. My face flushed red as I stomped my foot and stormed into my room. I knew Harry wasn't kidding when he said he would dress me himself so I saved myself some of the embarrassment. I slammed my door and stomped over to my bed.

"What did I say about slamming doors?" Liam yelled again. I groaned at him and at my dress. Thinking twice about going out there in my original clothes, I took my shirt off and placed the dress over me, sliding my jeans and shoes off. Fine, if I couldn't wear pants, then I was wearing my black high top converse and no one could stop me. Scrambling through my shoes, I pulled out my black converse and slipped them on. Reentering the room they all looked at me, thankfully unable to see my shoes. "You look beautiful." Liam complimented. I rolled my eyes as they all emerged up from the couch. Niall caught a glimpse of my shoes as I put my finger to my lips, signaling not to tell them. I let everyone out of the door and then I went. Still not having the car with the right amount of seats, I had to sit on Louis' lap. With Niall next to me, and Liam beside him, while Harry was in the passenger seat and Zayn was driving. We buckled in, well everyone else did, and took off. About halfway through the drive, Louis leaned over.

"Lucy?! What shoes are you wearing?!" He questioned, trying to look over both of us to examine my shoes. Harry turned back and glanced at my shoes, sighing once he saw them.

"Hey, at least we got her in a dress." Harry chuckled and suddenly pointed at me. "But, hey, next time, I will be checking your shoes." He informed.

"NEXT TIME?!" I slightly shouted. He nodded. I rolled my eyes and threw my head back. So I have to do this AGAIN? God help me. I was already in a terrible mood and I just learned that there will be more!

We arrived at the mall where the signing was and scrambled through many screaming fans. The guys all took their seats while I sat at a chair behind them. I scooted it even further back so I wouldn't be near any of them. Soon, it all started. Screaming girls were engulfing me as the boys were signing their things. They talked to fans and all I could think was: "oh my god, it's a signing. Not a meet and greet." But of course I didn't say that. At each fan, I mentally rolled my eyes as they started crying. But a few I figured I could be friends with. They seemed nice. I was completely and utterly BORED. I already went through all my instagram feed, snapchatted everyone, and texted people, but no one responded. I made a slight groaning noise which earned me a glare from Zayn. When the madness had calmed down a bit, I leaned in towards Zayn. "I'm going to take a walk. I'll be back in a little bit." I informed, halfway standing already.

"No, get your butt back in that chair. You aren't going anywhere. We can't let you just roam around." He whispered, not even looking at me when he was talking. I breathed heavily, trying to release my anger along with my air. But only one of those was gone. Can you guess which?

"Why? I'll be fine!" I started to raise my voice as strangers started looking at us. I gave them glares in return and focused back on my conversation.

"Because I said so Lucy. Now don't make a scene or you will end up having a very sore bum when we get home. You are already half way there." He threatened. I rolled my eyes. "We will be done soon." He concluded.

"Well at least let me go to the bathroom." I pleaded. He nodded as I trotted off in the direction of the restrooms. Little did everyone know, I wasn't even thinking about going in there. I took a sharp turn and it had brought me to open doors into the fresh air. I was just about to enter out into the open when a hand tugged me back. I whipped my head around to see my angry brother pulling me back to where everybody was. Oh shit, I was in huge trouble now. My wrists ached as he continued to drag me. "Harry let go!" I yelped, getting a few glances from adults around. My feet stumbled as he was not letting up and I tried to pull away. Not wanting to make it worse, I caught up to him and the rest of my arm while we arrived back at the table and my chair set aside. Angry, but trying not to portray that, he yanked the chair over to the end of the table right beside him. "Just for the record, I wasn't going to go outside, I was just looking from the glass." I sassed.

"Sit." He instructed and pointed to the newly moved chair. I unwillingly obeyed his rules and flopped down on the hard plastic. I crossed my arms and pouted like a 5 year old. For another grueling half hour, they flirted with fans and signed their things. When the mall had cleared, they were all getting up from their seats. I continued staring at the ground, guiding my shoe in the cracks of the tile. "Get up, we are leaving." I looked up at Harry who was standing in front of me, ready to go while the others were putting on their coats, joining us one by one. I crossed my arms once again and remained seated. He couldn't tell me what to do. He is my brother, not my dad. Without hesitation, I was lifted into the hair and slung over his shoulder, which I may add is quite uncomfortable under my stomach. He held my dress down, thankfully so no one was getting unexpected flashes from a 13 year old. Suddenly an old memory played back in my mind. It was the third day I was with the guys on tour, barely knowing them anymore since I hadn't seen them for 2 years.

*FLASHBACK*

"Lucy, please come down here, we want to discuss some things with you." Harry yelled. I leaped from my bed and opened the door. I walked into the main room where they were all situated perfectly on the couches. Frankly, it kinda freaked me out how serious they were. They were all looking at me intently as I gave each one a weird glare you could say.

"Come and sit, love." Louis patted a spot near him and I awkwardly took my place. Harry took the lead.

"So you will be with us for a while and we just wanted to establish some rules." I immediately rolled my eyes. I hated, and still continue to hate, the word 'rules' in general. He looked frustrated at me and shortly continued his speech that I would soon learn I never wish he had called me in there for. "Ok first off, no swearing. No talking back, if you leave the bus tell us where you are going, no coming out here past midnight if we aren't already here, and most importantly, respect every one." I threw myself back into the couch. Weren't big brothers supposed to be cool? I groaned. "And if you break these rules, there will be consequences." He continued. I slowly straightened up, narrowing my eyes at him.

"What do you mean consequences?" I asked sharply. He cleared his throat and shifted his weight uncomfortably.

"Well, it depends on the offense. You could get your phone taken away, or your computer, or there always is the other punishment....umm." he coughed. "Zayn?" He took the lead from where Harry left off as I stared at him, wanting to get this conversation over with.

"Umm, well, we all decided that bad and childish behavior will result in a spanking." Zayn uttered. I started giggling, thinking it was a joke.

"Hahaha, nice touch guys." I smirked as they all looked at me with serious expressions.

"This isn't a joke, Lucy. We are serious about this." Louis stammered. My face suddenly hardened as I looked back and forth from all of them in utter shock.

"So you guys are serious about this?!?!" I yelled immediately standing up from my spot on the couch. They all nodded as I started complaining more and more. "NO. NO NO NO! I AM FREAKING 12 YEARS OLD, NOT FIVE! YOU CAN'T SPANK ME! DOES MOM KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!" I screamed completely embarrassed by just the thought of my brother spanking me. I knew that it would completely be totally humiliating if Harry spanked me, but to know that his 4 friends who I just met all over again were going to do it too, FUCKING INSANE.

"Yes, Lucy, mom knows. But we want you to understand that this will not be a joking matter. We expect you to be the mature young woman that you are. And if you can handle that, you won't be over our knees anytime soon." Harry stated like this was no big deal to him. I looked at him as my jaw dropped and my eyes had gone wide.

"NO. I said no. you will not lay a finger on me! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?! You are all just a bunch of untalented weirdos who couldn't make it so they had to stick you all together!" I shouted in utter frustration. Once my comment was out there, I instantly stood back, looking at all their hurt faces. Oh my God. What have I done? This can't be ok. This WON'T be ok. I suddenly felt tears welling up in my eyes. I hurt each and every one of them and I knew I couldn't apologize for it. Regretting to ever be with any of them, I sprinted to my room and slammed the door. I just mess up everything don't I?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH stupid as hell, but I don't really care! oh wait, yeah I do. SORRY! but anyway.......thanks for all the reads and votes! I really appreciate this a lot!!!

this is dedicated to @papersflygplan because she is soooooo sweet and comments the nicest things!!! go follow her!

OH WAIT! I forgot something!........................you're perfect,

don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Love,

Haley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 921 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
11:11 By Basic

Fanfiction

491 0 27
A clichΓ© story, in which Alice tries to understand her love for her half brother, Harry Styles. Mix in the rest of One Direction and some bitchy girl...
630K 11.3K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...
22.9K 309 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...