The Secret Diary of Belle (Gr...

By AtomicNicky

This book was found in an old, abandoned mansion in France. It appears to be a diary kept by one Miss Belle D... More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Twelve
Entry Thirteen
Entry Fourteen
Entry Fifteen
Entry Sixteen
Entry Seventeen
Entry Eighteen
Entry Nineteen
Entry Twenty
Entry Twenty One
Entry Twenty Two
Entry Twenty Three
Entry Twenty Four
Entry Twenty Five
Entry Twenty Six
Entry Twenty Seven
Entry Twenty Eight
Entry Twenty Nine
Entry Thirty
Entry Thirty One
Entry Thirty Two
Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition II
Entry Thirty Three
Entry Thirty Four
Entry Thirty Five
Entry Thirty Six
Entry Thirty Seven
Entry Thirty Eight
Entry Thirty Nine
Entry Forty
Entry Forty One
Entry Forty Two
Entry Forty Three
Entry Forty Four
Entry Forty Five
Entry Forty Seven
Entry Forty Eight
Entry Forty Nine
Entry Fifty
New Book Alert - Alice Logs Into Wonderland
Entry Fifty One
Entry Fifty Two
Entry Fifty Three
Entry Fifty Four
Entry Fifty Five
Entry Fifty Six
Entry Fifty Seven
Entry Fifty Eight
Entry Fifty Nine
Entry Sixty
Entry Sixty One
Entry Sixty Two
Entry Sixty Three
Entry Sixty Four
Entry Sixty Five
Entry Sixty Six
Entry Sixty Seven
2018
New Cover

Entry Forty Six

1.4K 183 5
By AtomicNicky

My head is still spinning from the events of two nights ago. Or perhaps it was three? I have forgone the concept of time...

I woke up to excruciating pain, digging in my thigh. Somehow, the pain had spread and was now pulsating throughout my entire body. The need to relieve myself was equally as powerful. I called for Geroux, but he did not respond. So I managed, with the aide of a chair to get myself to the commode. While I was up, I used the chair again as a walking aid to fetch my diary and some ink.

I needed to write all this down while it was fresh in my mind and while my mind was still sound.

The ornaments were particularly worried about me. Asking lots of questions. The teapot urged me to eat something. I was not hungry, due to the pain, but I thought it was a good idea to eat some bread. And since the tray of food was just sitting there, I helped myself to a little bit of cheese.

Honestly, I have no idea what to make of the events that occurred on the night of the Ball, whenever that was. It all feels like a terrible dream.

My leg has not healed much, it is very distressing for me to look at. I sincerely hope Geroux has gone to fetch a doctor, as I desperately need one.

I have not seen Geroux for some time. The ornaments said that he stayed with me all night after the Ball and left the following morning, quite abruptly. They were unsure of exactly where he went.

I wonder where he could be...

Also two curious things happened today.

The inkwell that I have spoken of - the one that refills itself. - well, I actually saw it in action. I used the last blot of ink and then I heard a pouring noise. Looking inside the well I saw it fill up, like tea in a cup.

I knew there was something inexplicable about the inkwell refilling itself, but it had only ever happened when I was not looking.

Similarly, the tray of food that always seems to find its way into my room with a fully replenished smorgasbord of foods. Early today the door to my room opened by itself. Initially, I thought it was Geroux, but then a silver tray of food hovered into the room and set itself up next to me on the bed.

How was that even possible? How did I never see it before?

It was always a blink-and-it's-there situation with the strange trappings of Geroux's house. Then today I saw two of these instances play out right before my very eyes.

I wish he was around.

Come to think of it, this is the longest I have ever been able to talk to the ornaments after ingesting Geroux's blood...

It could not have anything to do with this bite... could it?

_____________

Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and comment ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 46 5
❝ we all live and we all die. so fucking what? ❞ It all started with a Diary. Six girls with secrets. A single diary with everyone's secret. No on...
338K 11.3K 29
Book #1 of the Harry Potter + Disney series. They'll all be Draco x readers. Book #2 coming soon - Note: This is not completely beauty and the beast...
207 28 14
Beauty and the Beast meets the Labyrinth in the story of a woman lost and a man who couldn't care less. I made a slight mistake. And by slight, I me...
2.7K 129 32
Faye Baskerville has always felt like she was missing something ever since she was old enough to understand her sisters death, but kindred spirits th...