Keep holding on (sansX Depres...

By Derpy13

I am 18 yrs old...i tried ending my life countless times...I then stood up over a bigger death of the under... More

I'm done...
Please...keep holdin
Should I trust?
It doesn't matter...
Get to know each other
Suspicous
Explain!!!
Fears controling me
Please be okay...
I'm fine...
Something coming...
Weird date...
Something special
Forget it...
Who is this?
Complicated
Confusion..
Who is it gunna be?
Something beautifully...
THANK YOU!!!
Flashing Memories...
Getting to know undyne
Sleepover!!! Pt. 1
Sleepover pt. 2
Important announcement!
Celebrate joy!
What happened?!?
I'm sorry..
800 followers!!!!
It hurts...
Ask questions!
Question time! Pt. 1
Update on new storiesXD
Trying...to MOVE ON!
Broken heart!!!!!
Announcements!!!
Time to leave...
It's....him..
CHECK IT OUT XD
Authors note *sorry*
A small wreck..
A hangout pt.1
A hangout pt.2
WHY DO YOU CARE?
Wanna be the judge?
Face reveal!!!
I thought about it.
Lets talk! A/N

Sabrina's birthday?

332 14 43
By Derpy13

The song is called, "mash up for centuries" but it's basically a 2015 mash up ^^ okay! Sorry if I haven't been updating for a long time...I have a reason which I will tell ya in da end so don't get mad at meh please? I'm only human XD okay! As always have a great day!!!! Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
SABRINA P.O.V
Today is the day where I get to fuck this all up, I'm pretty excited to give out the expressions to people in shock heh. I'm waiting for everyone getting down stairs and me trying to be amazing! I would go down stairs as well and looking at the calendar FREAKING the hell out!!!!

When they all ask...that's my fair choice where I get to say, "it's my birthday today..." in a sad but smiling way. Heh, everyone would fall for it and I will let everyone drink...especially sans.

It's my choice whether I do this or not but it's a choice where I'm going to force everyone to do, I heard the last set of footsteps so I waited for a bit then went down stairs looking messy and started to head downstairs.

I started to head to the kitchen and I saw everyone looking at me, "morning Sabrina" sans said. I then smiled and looked at the calendar and then I gave a jump and fell...on purpose heh.

Everyone got up, "ARE YOU OKAY HUMAN?" Papyrus said. I stood up and sorta gave a smile but looked so sad, "it's just...it's my birthday today.." sans looked at me shocked. "It's your birthday today?" He said. I nodded and smiled a bit then everyone started to say happy birthday to me!

I began to think and asked sans, "hey sans...do you mind if we could all celebrate...at Grilby's for my birthday...please?" I said with the puppy eyes he couldn't resist! Sans looked at what's her face and then she gave a look at me, "umm...you have enough for drinks?" She said.

I looked to think a plan for that...then I remembered, "oh! I have some money to buy some!" I said. They then looked at each other and nodded, I was now into the plan that has already worked and now all I need to do is get into my sexy ass dress so I can approve WHOS gunna be MY boyfriend during the party.

I smiled and went to the room to get things all ready! I went to grilby's telling everyone I'll be over by grilby's telling him all about it and paying him for the alcohol and drinks. Luckily I had human money so i transfer some to that dinosaur nerd and got a lot of G's from just $10.00 which was fine.

I went to grilby's and gave him the G's and I saved half just in case~ I then went back home and I saw everyone was gone...weird but I don't care! I plan something in my mind before getting my things and take a shower to make myself sexy and smoky~

I showered with the great hot water making sure my skin is smooth and sweet! I luckily have a perfume that smells like cupcakes and pretty flowers, very popular if ya ask me! *author: shut up with your god Dang bragging...*

Ha! I'm not bragging I'm just saying to those girls that smells awful! and want to be popular with beauty like me! They can do whatever like I would care ANYWAY! I got out of the shower feeling sexier than ever! So! I started to dry my hair first before everything will be done.

I then started to put the dress on that I got!

It didn't matter if I looked terrible but I just knew it will be perfect enough for me! Haters gunna hate lets face it hehe! I put on some prettier make up! More than y/n even tho she looks like a monster like that ha!

It's been 3 hours and I finished curly my pretty hair! I am ready to go! I then left the house smelling hot and pretty then I got to grilby's when everyone said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I faked my smiled, "oh my god! thank you! So much!" Sans and what's her face was there too.

I sit next to them and gave them a hug...mostly to sans. We all started to talk, "so...how old are you Sabrina?" Sans asked. "I'm turning 19 years old!" I said happily. Grilby offered everyone drinks and all that kind of shit...y/n didn't want to drink but sans did so...I had a plan that was going to work even more!

At some point y/n left to go to the bathroom still look like a monster...since I mean she had some weird makeup on and I mean that hair ugh! So trashy! Sans was talking to some of his friends and I had some pills...something that will make him want to have more fun~

I grabbed the ketchup quietly and I opened it and pour the pill powder all over the ketchup, I then began to close the lid and purposely accidentally about to drop it and me catching it, "oh! I'm so sorry sans!" I said almost letting the ketchup fall.

Sans smiled and I grabbed his ketchup and shake the small dust and cleaning it, "Sabrina it's fine it was an accident okay?" He said grabbing the ketchup and drinking it...my plan worked! Then y/n came back and was talking to alphys who was there only to give y/n a new dumb phone.

Hopefully sans and I will get some fun~

Y/N P.O.V
When Sabrina left sans had an idea to surprise her, I didn't mind for that idea but I did have to get ready...I wasn't into the whole makeup or pretty much do my hair in a special way so...megaton helped me on that!

So first I had to put the dress on...that mettaton gave me when I arrived at Alphys

It was very beautiful! It had my (F/c) with glitter and it was amazing! Then...mettaton did my makeup..

*Pick one ^^ difference is that one doesn't have much and the other does*

Then I felt like a beautiful princess...I even had my hair done amazing...

*long hair* 👆

*medium hair* ☝️️

*short hair* 👆
It was perfect time around I felt...beautiful amazing...all words were speech less. There I stood I waited for sans to give out a reaction and well...*blushing* I felt like a princess.

"Wow....you look...beautiful and...hot!" Sans said. I chuckled and hugged him, we left and telling Alphys about my phone that needed to be fix and whenever she's done she can give it back anytime.

There a couple of minutes  later Sabrina came in and we all said happy birthday. I didn't feel like today was her birthday tho...that something wouldn't be right to be honest but what can you say...I mean at the same time it could be her birthday since you can see her looking like a scary hooker or something.

Sabrina had a bit too much makeup...and...WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS SHE EVEN WEARING?!?? It was a pretty short dress like if you lift her her panties or something would show...it gave me shivers but I was pretty disgusted so I wanted to make a good plan to not get drunk again and just try to make it right.

I won't get drunk cuz I know if I do I might sleep or do something dumb in the bar that I might regret I guess you can say, but I mean...I was on the look out when sans and Sabrina so they wouldn't go so crazy...I'd rather see something having fun instead of a dumb decision.

I had to go to the bathroom since I needed to do my business and fix my hair since it was messing up a bit, so I got up and when I finished doing all that I saw Alphys.

Alphys gave me a new phone amazing phone with so many intelligent apps and many things it can be able to do. My favorite songs were even on it too from my playlist that couldn't download to but I can listen for a small amount of time, I was happy and hugged Alphys with joy!

I came back and saw that Sabrina sounded a lot drunk and sans was getting way too drunk to each other. They were talking pretty funny but i Didn't mind, sans stood up and fell off when he did that. "Sans are you okay?!" I said. His blue tint checks got even more blue.

"N-nu! I wasss I was....Trying to go peeee in de bathrrrooom..." I chuckled and nodded I helped him up and help him get into the bathroom...NO! I DID NOT COME IN! I just waited but then got kinda worried.

I asked grilby to see if sans was okay so he went to go check. I forgot my purse that contains pills that I needed to take, apparently Alphys wanted me to take the pills and that if I don't then I would have been Turing out in a emotional feeling after all...they are happy pills.

I told grilby that I would be back and I ran out of the bar and running to get my purse. I saw papyrus in the kitchen cooking for some food. "Hi papyrus!" I said smiling. Papyrus turned and hugged me, "HUMAN! YOU CAME BACK! HOW WAS THE PARTY?" He said. I smiled happily.

"Well actually, I was gunna pick up my purse and then stay for a bit then take everyone home if that's okay...you could come if you want?"  I said. Papyrus chuckled and smiled, "THAT IS FINE HUMAN, I DON'T REALLY WANT TO...AFTER ALL! I HAVE MY SHOWS ON RIGHT NOW SO...YOU HAVE FUN BUT! DON'T COME HOME LATE OKAY?" He said.

I smiled and hugged him, "okay!" I went upstairs getting the purse then went back out. I was walking around the snow then saw two people...huh looks like they are kissing. I blushed happily I would sometimes see love around and it reminds me of me and sans as cute lovers doing that right now.

As soon as I got closer and closer...I started to worry and worry more. I started to squint my eyes to see who is that cuz I hope it's not who it is! I was behind these monster or people at some point...I realized....

It was sans...with Sabrina......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY! Reason why I didn't update was, 1. School cuz school I hate and I was a bit more busy for that...hate it! And 2. Was because I was in stress and well I couldn't think and it just kept hurting me and hunting me down...don't worry I'm fine tho! Thanks...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't you hate it when someone loves you well that's what you thought...but the truth behind it was all fake and used you for to be your first everything or used you in many ways so that they can get their way though? Yea...it hurts like a fucking bullet does it...
         -Derpy13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 611 61
Created- april 7. i wish i could just die... so i fell, and re-gained a love for life... but... no happy ending comes unles you go through conflict t...
119K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
24.4K 814 44
I DO NOT OWN THE COVER **TW** THIS X READER CONTAINS SEX, VIOLENCE, SELF-HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT CONT...
75.2K 3.5K 42
It's only been a few years since monsters have been released from their underground prison. In some towns, monsters are welcomed with open arms. Othe...