Dan Howell Imagines/One Shots

By intensedan

One shots about Dan Howell. - Warning: smut, alcohol, swearing. - All written by me... More

Jealous, were we?
Overwhelmed
Do Your Worst Mr Howell
Treat them mean
Close Call
We Don't Talk Anymore
How Dare He?
How Dare He? (Part 2)
I can't let you go out
Party Games
Party Games (pt2)
Party Games (pt3)
Do Your Worst Mr Howell (part.2)
You Fit The Part
Overwhelmed (part 2)
What are you... Jealous?
How Dare He? (Part 3)
Random but you need to read this
Just Friends
Just Friends (Part 2)
You Fit The Part (Part 2)
I can't let you go out (Part 2)
Why do we do this?
Why do we do this? (Part 2)
Why do we do this? (Part 3)
Close Call (Part 2)
Heated Challenges *REQUEST*
It's Okay, I still love you
I got him right where I want him
Him or Me?
Him or Me? (Part 2)
thank u for 5k reads
it's 4am... requests?
writing
if you had to choose (not an update)
i want criticism
thank you and goodbye

Taste of Innocence

3.3K 40 24
By intensedan

REQUEST: 'Can you do a high school AU where Dan is a bad boy and your enemy and the reader is popular but not a bad girl (smut pls xD)' ~ here you go ~ MyDignityIsDestroyed

Oh look, it was Monday yet again and you had to drag yourself up to go to school. In all honesty, in the morning's it felt like a chore but for the most part it was actually pretty decent. School was good for you, you were popular and you really enjoyed learning. You had a good group of friends but loved spending time on your own as well. As you gathered your things, you headed for the door and made your way to school.

Walking through the gates, you strolled into school with an air of confidence as you felt pretty good about yourself today. You wore a slightly figure hugging dress as it was a warm day and you had your hair in loose curls. Your confidence was suddenly shattered when the usual fuck-boy spoke to you.

"Oh darling, you look absolutely gorgeous..." He smirked at you, giving a soft wink.

Your cheeks flushed but you hoped he didn't notice because you wouldn't ever want to give him that pleasure. He, was referring to Daniel James Howell. That guy thought he was the shit. He walked around being the typical cocky, arrogant jerk. He thought that every girl wanted him, for the most part he was pretty accurate, but that wasn't the point. Everyday he tried his best to get in your underwear with shitty chat up lines or empty compliments. You shrugged him off, giving him a middle finger as you walked away. This wasn't normally something you'd do but it was a Monday and you were not ready for another week of his tedious efforts.

The day flew by pretty quickly and you had managed to get through most of the day with little remarks from Dan. However you failed to avoid him at the end of the day. He has a 25 minute detention in the library after school everyday for something he did last term(semester). The school wouldn't let it slide so he still had to attend. You forgot about this stupid detention and headed to the library to print out your homework for the next day so you didn't forget and you bumped into him. Literally. You turned around to get up from the computer and his tall, slim frame was stood directly behind your chair. Your bodies collided together as your eyes met his, a soft expression on his face.

"Oops." He smirked.

"Move..." You paused. "Please."

You couldn't help being polite, it was who you were. As you walked over to the printer, he trailed behind you.

"Soo..." He started.

"Yeah?" You asked, looking back over your shoulder at him.

"That dress looks a-mazing on you." He stated, emphasizing the 'a'.

You shrugged at him again for the second time today, you were just about to accept his compliment before he ruined it.

"Would look better on the floor though.."

You scoffed, rolling your eyes as you gathered your paper. You walked back to the desk, avoiding Dan's eyes. You logged off, grabbed your bag and headed for the door. You walked out and waited round the back of the school for your sister to pick you up. Dan barged out the library door 2 minutes later before greeting you with that oh so familiar smirk. He was attractive, you couldn't lie and boy did you want to kiss him, but you knew he was just a regular fuckboy who would leave you as soon as he got what he wanted. Plus you weren't like that anyway, or so you thought.

"Oh babe, you didn't have to wait for me."

Laughing softly, you raised your eyebrows at him. "Oh I just couldn't resist." You replied, Dan's eyes widening at your suggestive retort.

Before Dan could answer, your phone rang and it was your sister.

"Oh yeah, okay I'll walk, no, no don't worry!" You hung up, sighing. There was a moment of silence between you before Dan spoke up.

"You need a lift?"

You thought about this for a while before responding, you could take the offer but what would he want in return? You went with it anyway, nodding in response.

"Alright, let's go to my car then.."

You both headed slowly to the car. That new found confidence you had this morning suddenly washed over you again and you couldn't help but feel attracted to Dan right now. As you both got in, you sat, adjusting yourself so your skirt was a little higher than maybe it would have been normally. His eyes glazed over to yours. You noticed he was desperate to look down at your legs and your skirt but he resisted the urge. The car started and there was a deafening silence between you and Dan in the car. The radio softly played in the background as your mind wandered to places it hadn't been before. You drifted your hand over towards Dan, placing it softly on his knee. You felt him tense up under your touch which spurred you to continue. Carefully, you slid your hand up towards his upper thigh, his breathing getting heavier with each centimeter you got closer to his crotch. He cleared his through, clearly confused and turned on at he same time, making you smirk at your power over the schools bad boy.

You looked back up at the road, noticing that you weren't heading to your house anymore, but his. You pulled out your phone and told your mum that you were staying at the library to do extra work before coming home, just so she didn't suspect why you were so late. Dan turned into his driveway just as the message had sent. He opened the car door, pulling away from your touch and you soon followed. His house was empty, just you and Dan were there. He paused after placing his things down. You followed what he had done and stood waiting to see who would make the first move. He walked over to you forcefully.

"Who know you'd be such a tease?"

And with that, he dragged you by your hand to what you could only presume was his bedroom. You nudged the door shut behind you and as you turned back around Dan was in your space. He walked you backwards and sharply your back met the cold wall. He slid his hands down your arms, sending shivers throughout your body, and when he met with your wrists, he grabbed them once again and pinned them above your head. Your breath hitched as you felt yourself slowly lose the control that you had in the car.

Dan leaned in, brushing his lips against yours before making eye contact as if it were consent. You took the lead once again and decided to push your lips together, making him groan into the kiss. His hand slipped the grip off of your wrist as his other hand started to explore up your thigh to your torso underneath the dress you had on. You squirmed at his touch, making you want him more than you ever thought you would right now. As his hands caressed your body, you felt his hard member prod against your thigh. You pushed your thigh out and moved it backwards and forwards to produce friction, which stifled another moan from Dan.

He pulled away from the heated make out session and walked you towards the bed. He stopped you from sitting down and ran his hands over your frame as he did moments ago. He slid your dress up and over your head, letting it drop to the floor. His eyes roamed your body as you thanked yourself for putting on your best underwear. You pulled him closer by the hem of his loose fitting t-shirt and mimicked his previous movements. You let your hands crawl up his body and then slip the clothing over his head, letting it drop to the floor just as he did. You then tugged at his belt, unbuckling it slowly before unzipping his tightly fitting jeans. You pushed them down and he continued to take them off for you, kicking them aside. He lent in close, breathing heavy on your neck, before he spoke.

"I've always wanted to taste your innocence."

And with that, you flipped him around, forcefully pushing him onto the bed. You climbed on top, legs either side of his frame. Reaching for his underwear, you tugged at the hem, before ripping it away from his skin. He gasped at the feeling of the cool air. You lent forward, bringing your lips back together before he reached up to unclasp your bra, letting it fall down the length of your arms. Your clothed core brushed against his now bare member, as you pulled yourself away from him, climbing off the bed to remove the last item of your clothing. As you turned your back on Dan, knowing his eyes were glued to your silhouette, you slowly peeled your lace underwear around the curve of your bum, letting them drop between your legs and stepping out of them afterwards.

You climbed back over to Dan, positioning yourself in line with his member before sinking down and beginning to bounce. His hands immediately shot up to your waist, as he guided your hips to a more regular rhythm. Moans and groans spilled from both of your mouths as you finally got into a good, fast paced rhythm. You felt your knees and legs go weak as you were reaching your high. You began panting to Dan.

"D-dan, I ca-can't..." You let out a loud moan as Dan took over thrusting.

He helped you ride out your high and when you had calmed, he flipped you so he was on top. He parted your legs with his hips and grabbed your hands and put one on his back and the other he pinned beside your head. You felt yourself become a moaning wreck as Dan thrusted deeper and deeper each time, making you claw at his back and squirm under his grip. You felt him pulse inside you and you knew he was close.

"Fu-fuck.. yes, ugh, right there..." This only tipped Dan closer to his edge.

"Fu-u-u-uck Dan" You let out one last moan as an attempt to get him there and it certainly worked. He panted into your neck as he waited for the overwhelming climax feeling to subside.

"Fuck, y/n..." He began as he peeled his body away from yours. You looked at him with innocent eyes.

"That was one taste of innocence..."

_________________________________

a/n: oh hi, you remember me still right? lol i'm so sorry i've been gone a while.

I was going to try and write and give you a christmas story, but nope, writers block / no motivation

I was also going to try and write a new years story, but nope, shocker... writers block / no motivation

so hello, welcome to 2017

hope you had the best christmas and new years and if not, i'm thinking of you all

i will get writing more i promise, i'm just finding it hard to get the motivation and i'm such a perfectionist that if i don't like the start of an imagine, i scrap it until i can think of a better way

so yeah sorry about that but hope you enjoyed

i will get round to doing the requests and even updating some of the chapters AND finishing part 2s/3s or whatever to some of the chapters <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.5K 77
just some trashy dan howell imagines/oneshots they're trash just like the guy they're written about lmao
13.8K 155 18
IMPORTANT NOTICE THESE WERE ALL WRITTEN BEFORE DAN CAME OUT! THESE ARE IN NO WAY MEANT TO DISRESPECT HIM OR HIS SEXUALITY. WARNINGS: EXPLICIT/SEXUAL...
37.5K 1.8K 27
A series of diary entries written about your crush, Dan Howell
4.5K 48 27
Phil Lester and Dan Howell Smut oneshots with some fluff every once in a while, mostly smut. ☆☆I don't post in here anymore because I'm not in this...