Youth Hurts (VIXX HyukBin)

Od keken_0406

"Youth Hurts,But There's Always A Second Chance." Error Series #3 Warning:Abuse,Blood,and more horrible thing... Viac

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
New story!

53

388 38 30
Od keken_0406

Hyuk's POV

"I'm tireddddd."I whined when we're still inside the car.One week has passed and we're on our way back home.It's a really fun and embarrassing trip!But i don't wanna talk about it.

"Hongbinnnnn....how many minutes more until we reached our house?"I asked him as i lean my head on his shoulders,even though it might disturb him but i don't care.

"Just 15 more minutes love.And you just said 'our house'."Hongbin smirked and i immediately flushed red in embarrassement.

"Sorry..."I mumbled in embarrassement and i instantly felt his fingers tilting my chin up.

"Hey hey,don't be embarrassed.I love it when you said it's ours.I love you baby."He said as he plant a soft kiss on my lips.It's only for a few seconds and he immediately pulled back because he needs to drive.

He removes his fingers from my chin and i just stare in awe at him.Thinking about how lucky am i to have a person like him as my boyfriend.

"I love you too."I said then yawned softly as i rested my head on his shoulders.

"You're tired?"He asked me and i nodded.

"Go to sleep baby."He said.Just a few seconds later,i can feel sleep consumed me already.

******

"Babe....wake up."I heard Hongbin mumbled and i instantly ignore him as i snuggle to the warm sheets.

"Do you know what day is it today?"He asked me sweetly.

"Saturday."I simply mumbled as i slowly stirred on my sleep.

"It's our first month anniversary!"Hongbin squeled happily and i immediately snapped my eyes open.

"W-What?I thought we've been together longer than that?"I asked while slowly sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah...but it's been one month since we got back together...you know....since that incident..."He murmured the last part.I let out a small 'Oh' but then soon broke into a small frown.

"Why are you sad?"He asked me worriedly.

"Because i don't remember it's our anniversary!I'm such a horrible boyfriend.I mean i'm suppose to be the smart one on this relationship b-but.."My lips slightly tremble and he cooed but instantly he pulled me for a hug.

"Awwww don't worry.It's not really important anyway.And excuse me,what the hell did you mean by you're suppose to be the smart one?"He asked teasingly which makes me broke into laughter.

"I still feel bad though..."I mumbled and he just pets my hair softly.

"Don't worry about it alright?And guess what?We're going out tonight!"He said excitedly and i just hummed in respond.

"Why?You don't wanna go out?We could just stay here and cudd-"I cut him off by shushing his lips with my fingers.

"I would love to go out with you.It's just still too early for me to think anything else."I said and he burst out laughing.

"Babe,it's 12PM."He said and i widen my eyes.I look at my watch and see that he's not lying at all.

"Oh my god!I slept that long?Why didn't you woke me up?!"I exclaimed and he pouted at me.

"Because you looked so tired.And i didn't have a heart to wake you up."He said and i just simply smile at him.

"So where are we going tonight?"I asked,quite excited for it.

"Whatever you want."He said and i shrugged.

"We could just watch a movie?I don't know....No fancy things."I warned him and he smile softly at me.

"Too bad.I was planning on taking you to a fancy restaurant."He said and i shake my head.

"Why bother eating some very expensive when you could just order some cheap pizza but it still taste better than those fancy food."Is what i said and he chuckled at me.

"Anyway,what do you wanna have for lunch?"He changed the topic immediately and i shrugged.

"Pizza?"I grinned and he nodded.He went outside,probably ordering the pizza,while i quickly pick the cloths i need and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

*******

"Hongbin!Grab me your luggage!I need to do the laundry!"I exclaimed at Hongbin,who's casually sitting on the bed.

"Just let Mary do it...."He said as he stands up and went behind me.

"Hongbin!You're not paying me for doing nothing!Grab me your cloths and put it here."I said as i points at my own luggage.

"Babe....just live with me.Don't worry about work..."He said and i frown immediately.

"Hongbin,i can't just let you pay everything!If you don't want me to work for you anymore,just tell me and i'm gonna find a job at a cafe or something."I replied and he rest his chin on my shoulders as he wrapped his hands around my waist tightly.

"I can't let you do that...i need you by my side all the time.Why can't you just live with me without worrying about money?"He asked me.

"What's gonna happen to me if one day we broke up and i got no money with me?!"I snapped at him and regret it immediately when i see his face drops.

"I'm sorry...i'm just stressed out..."I apologized and he nodded.

"Why do you always think like that?I will never,ever,leave you.I love you remember?"He convinced me softly and i shake my head at him.

"Hongbin...Most relationships can't stay forever.What if one day,a new guy or girl,comes into your life and you fall for him or her instead?Or what if one day you doesn't love me anymore?Or wh-"I was immediately cut off when he kissed my lips gently.

"Please don't ever say that...And i will never got bored of you.Just thinking about myself with another person already makes me wanna puke.And trust me when i say that you're the only one in my eyes."He said sweetly and i can't help but melt on his words.I know i have self esteem issues and Hongbin made sure that he make it go away by saying sweet words at me.

"Thank you...that's really sweet of you.l love you so much."I said as i turn around and pulled him for a hug.Of course,he instantly hugged me back as he rest his cheeks in my hair.

"You should seriously stop working and just live with me for good."He said again when we pulled back.I simply bit my lips and replied, "I'll think about it."

******

"We're going out in 20 minutes!Make sure you're ready!"Hongbin exclaimed at me and i nodded.I already finish taking bath,just need to decided what i'm gonna wear.

"Hongbin!What should i wear?!"I yelled,no doubt Hongbin,who's downstair could heard me.

"Just something casual is fine!You look good in everything anyway."He yelled back and i nodded even though he's not here.

If we're going to the movies then i need to warm something warm because it's quite cold inside there.I decided to wear a sweater with a ripped jeans Hongbin bought me.

Few moments later,i decided to change my cloths,thinking it doesn't fit me.Just as i was about to unzip the zipper,Hongbin entered the room and he immediately eyed my from my head to toe.

"I know i know,i'm gonna change it anyway."I said when he's still silent few moments later.

"No don't.You look amazing.You look so cuteee."He cooed as he went to me and pulled me into a hug.I let out a yelp in suprise but instantly purr in satisfaction.

"Are you ready to go?"He asked when we pulled back.I eyed his cloths as well,he's wearing a sweater with jeans.I nodded at him and he start walking to the door,i followed him while my eyes stayed on his butt.

"Staring is rude."Is what he says,then he slammed the door shut.Leaving me flushed in embarrassement.

*******

"I'll just have the salmon steak."Is what i said to the waiter.He then start writting and repeating our orders and both me and Hongbin nods our head.Once the waiter is away,Hongbin immediately start speaking.

"So what do you wanna watch after this?"He asked me and i shrugged.

"I don't mind with anything."I said and he nodded.

"It's been a month!Can you believe it?"He asked,excitedly while grinning widely,showing his dimple and perfect white teeth.

"I feel so guilty that i don't remember it."I groaned and he frown immediately.

"Please don't feel bad about it.Just imagine this is a date."He grinned and i blushed a bit at the word 'date',even though i should get used to it now.

"Okay.."I mumbled.

"So tell me about your funny moments in your life."

******

"Alright so,there's this one time,Ken pranked me.I don't know what the hell he put at my shampoo,but it turns my hair pink after i use it.I was so embarrassed that i wore a beanie for the next two months."He said and i burst into laughter.We had been telling each other funny stories about ourself and it's Hongbin's turn.I bet the food is cold now because we leave it like that for almost 10 minutes now.

"Pink?!Oh my god."I said then burst into laughter again,there are tears rolling down my cheeks and i just ignore it while my hands are just clutching to my stomach.People are starting to look in our direction but both of us just ignore their stares.

"I know right?!Here i have the picture."He said as he scrolled his galleries while i wiped my tears away and slowly stopped laughing.

"Here."He said as he pass me his phone,in the screen,it was a pic of Hongbin pouting while crossing his arms.He actually looked adorable with pink hair and i cooed at the pic.

"You should dye your hair pink again.You look so cute."I coos while giving back his phone.He widen his eyes in suprise when he realize i'm being serious.

"You sure?Because i thought i look like a girl."He argued and i shake my head.

"You look extremely adorable."I awed and he thanked me.

"We should eat our food first.It's getting cold now"

******

"Sing?Seriously?"I asked Hongbin when we're already inside the theater.

"But i wanna watch ittt."He whines and pouted after that while i smile in amusement at him.

"Awww don't worry.I'm just suprised you wanna watch cartoon."Is what i said and he nodded while grinning.

"We're starting school next week."I suddenly said when the movie started.

"Please don't remind me of that."He groaned while he munch on the popcorns.

"At least the good news is,we're gonna graduate soon!Can you believe that?!"I exclaimed excitedly.Just thinking about graduating makes me so happy!Before i met Hongbin,i never imagine myself graduating,because with my state...i don't think i can even finish school.But now,i can see myself graduating already!Just a few more months of school and i'm gonna free myself from hell!

"I don't give a shit about school."He simply replied and i rolled my eyes at him.

"Hongbin i'm bored."I whines.This movie is quite boring to me because it's all about singing and shit.At least i think it's like that because i don't really understand the movie.

"Then go to sleep."He simply said but his eyes are glued to the screen.I pouted at him as i let out a small huff while crossing my hands.

It's been an hour since the movie started,and it's actually not that bad.It's kinda cute and nice....Hongbin seemed to enjoy the movie very much as he keeps on smilling and laughing throughout the movie.

********

"Did you enjoy the movie?"Hongbin asked once we walk out of the cinema.

"Yes actually.It's really nice."I said truthfully and he broke into a huge grin.

"I'm so glad you can enjoy it!The movie is really great.The koala is so cuteee!"He said in awe and i narrowed my eyes at him playfully.

"Cuter than me?"I asked playfully.He looked at me and burst into laughters,he then turned to my direction and pinched both my cheeks harshly,instead of letting it go,he just keeps on pulling which makes me winced a bit.

"Ah shit holy cow it hurts."I yelped in pain and he release my poor cheeks immediately.

"Awww don't worry babe,you're still the cutest one."He said while i rubbed my now sore cheeks.I glared at him.He just send me a smile as he grabbed my hand and start walking again.

"Where do you wanna go next?"I asked but then a small yawn escaped my lips,of course Hongbin noticed this.

"You seem tired...We should just go home."He said and i immediately wanted to protest,but when i was about to protest but another yawn escaped my lips again.

He dragged me to the carpark and soon we're infront of his car already.I entered the car and immediately let out another yawn,but this time,it's really long and loud,causing Hongbin to crack a smile.

We drove in a comfortable silence,with Hongbin focusing on driving us back while i just try to distract my mind with something else.Suddenly,i got a very perfect idea as i slowly brought my right hand at his left thighs.

"What are you-"He stared to say but i shushed him.

"Eyes on the road."I said when he turn his head at me.He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but he obeyed.

I slowly trailed my hand closer to his belt and i heard him taking a sharp breath.A small smirk made it's way to my lips as i unbuckle his belt.He seemed to know what i'm gonna do as he immediately opened his mouth.

"Hyuk,i don't think now's the time.I'm driving."He said,his voice a bit shaky as he cleared his throat.I simply ignore him as i unzip his zipper.He used his left hand to stopped my hand and i frown at him.

"We should just wait."He said,his voice a bit panic and i smirked.

"Just focus on driving."I said as i slapped his hand away.He just stay quiet as his hands got back to their original position.

I slipped my hands in his pants and start palming him through his boxers.He let out a loud groan as he shifted on his seat while i smirked at his respond.I just continue stroking him through his boxers and he's already hard just a few moments later.

I pulled my hands back and quickly pulled his zipper again then i smirked widely at his shocked expression.I took out my phone from my pocket and acted like nothing happen as i heard a small growl from Hongbin.

"You said we should wait.So i'm waiting."I said,too innocent may i add,which just piss him off more.

"You are so dead once we're back to our room."He threatened and i can't help but to just mock him.

"Oh.I'm so scared."I mocked him and he growl.

"You got a little problem there mister."I continue mocking him when i see he's about to open his mouth again.

"Awwww don't be mad."I cut him off again when he's about to open his mouth.

He will literally kill me if i cut him off one more time.

"You're so dead."He said when we met a red light.He glared at me while i slowly unclip the safety belts and crawl at his legs,i look at the timer and see there's still 45 seconds left before it turns green.

"I-" Peck. "love-" Peck. "you." The last one,i gave him a soft and sweet peck on his soft lips and i can tell that he instantly melts.

"I love you too."He said while gripping on my waist tightly.

"But you're going to take care of this because you started it."He said and i let out a small moan when he rubbed his still hard erection with mine.

"What if i don't wanna?"I teased him and i feel his nails digging through the fabric of my shirt but not too harshly,just enough to make me yelp.

"You don't want to know what's gonna happen then."He whispered dangerously.I gulped at his tone as he lets my waist go.I went back to my seat quickly and buckle up the safety belt,right on time when the lights turn green again.

Soon we got home already and i may or may not have continue what i started and just soon after we also got back to bed as it's been an exhausting day.

I can't wait for vixx comeback ;u;

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.8K 83
"I can see the future, but when it comes to you, I can only see your past" Started: 05/23/17 Finished: 09/07/17 COMPLETED~
6.4K 469 24
❝I'm just a kid to him.❞ ➳ In which Choi Yerim was accidentally added in her brother's friends' groupchat instead of him. Started : 06/02/2024 Ended...
39K 3.1K 35
"It All Started With Hate." Error Series #2 Warning:Abuse,self harm.Do NOT read if ur an easily offended person :) Typos and grammar mistakes are lit...
547K 32K 105
-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me." -TRIGGER WARNINGS- - blood -self harm...