Homecoming Pt.4

By lov3_dontchang3

The final chapter in the Homecoming Series.............. More

Homecoming Pt.4 Intro
Devin 1
Zyshaun 2
Marcus 3
Enzo 4
Khalil 5
Noah 6
Legacy 7
Khalil 8
Julius 9
Devin 10
Young Mon 11
Marcus 12
Blaze 13
Legacy 14
Devin 15
Marcus 16
Enzo 17
Zyshaun 18
Khalil 19
Iman 20
Noah 21
Devin 22
Zyshaun 23
Legacy 24
Marcus 25
Toussaint 26
Khalil 27
Marcus 28
Nico 29
Enzo 30
Devin 31
Blaze 32
Marcus 33
Legacy 34
Khalil 35
Zyshaun 36
Noah 37
Toussaint 38
Khalil 39
Dominique 40
Devin 41
Enzo 42
Noah 43
Zyshaun 44
Legacy 45
Toussaint 46
Marcus 47
Devin 48
Cadence 49
Tonya 50
Mama Angela 51
Khalil 52
Sa'vion 53
Zyshaun 54
Dominique 55
Blaze 56
Toussaint 57
Noah 58
Marcus 59
Devin 60
Cam 61
Liberty 62
Enzo 63
Khalil 64
Zyshaun 65
Devin 66
Noah 67
Legacy 68
Toussaint 69
Cam 70
Sa'vion 71
Will 72
Dominique 73
Emilio 74
Alex 75
Devin 76
Khalil 77
Marcus 78
Khalil 79
Zyshaun 80
Mario 81
Toussaint 82
Enzo 83
Blaze 84
Devin 85
Marcus 86
Legacy 87
Iman 88
Cam 89
Noah 90
Marcus 91
Yuri 92
Khalil 93
Zyshaun 94
Devin 95
Toussaint 96
Dominique 97
Enzo 98
Alex 99
Cam 100
Dominique 101
Marsean 102
Marcus 103
Zyshaun 104
Cam 105
Khalil 106
Enzo 107
Devin 108
Toussaint 109
Legacy 110
Marcus 111
Noah 112
Khalil 113
Dominique 114
Emilio 115
Devin and Blaze 116
Mario 117
Yuri 118
Noah 119
Enzo 120
Blaze 121
Khalil 122
Zyshaun 123
Noah 124
Cam 125
Toussaint 126
Khalil 127
Zyshaun 128
Enzo 129
Marcus 130
Yuri 131
Noah 132
Legacy 133
Toussaint 134
Khalil 135
Epilogue 1: Mama Angela
Epilogue 2: Emilio, Vanessa & Justice
Epilogue 3: Sa'vion
Epilogue 4: Alex & Cadence
Epilogue 5: Yuri
Epilogue 6: Blaze
Epilogue 7: Dominique
Epilogue 8: Tonya and Marsean
Epilogue 9: Cam
Epilogue 10: Legacy
Epilogue 11: Zyshaun
Epilogue 12: Enzo
Epilogue 13: Devin
Epilogue 14: Marcus
Epilogue 15: Khalil
Chapter 1: The Perfect Son
Chapter 2: The Forgotten Son
Chapter 3: Both Sides of the Fence
Chapter 4: The Man with the Plan
Chapter 5: The Boy with the Secret
Chapter 6: The Artist
Chapter 7: The One Who Got Away
Chapter 8: The Reunion
Chapter 9: The Man Who Would Be King
Chapter 10: The Father To Be?
Open Discussion

Spinoff Character Synopsis

2.6K 115 143
By lov3_dontchang3

1) Noah - Struggling with the pressures of being the target of of jealous NFL Players as well as a long distance relationship. When Noah returns home for the first game of the season how is he going to react when he finds out his girl is pregnant especially after their previous two miscarriages.

2) Jade - The hardest part of being in a long distant relationship is being away from the man she's been in love with since she was eight years old but after a day of passion Jade becomes pregnant for the third time but the fear of losing yet another child is almost too much to deal with.

3) Toussaint - Since graduating working has been his life and when Mario decided he needed a 'break' but once he resurfaces Saint must decide whether work or his relationship is more important.

4) Mario - Conflicted with the intensity of his relationship with Toussaint and trying to reconnect with his family when he returns from his six month break will he fall back into old habits or will he finally take control of his relationship.

  5) Marcus Jr. - With a dad that is a doctor and a mom who is a politician Marcus Jr. is finally glad to be out of there house and get away from their unreasonably high expectations. Hopefully college can help him find out who he is and what he wants out of life without being forced into something he's really not interested in.

******SENIORS******

6) Cori - Struggling to find his place in the world with an older brother who's a celebrity and a younger brother who's a prodigy, Cori doesn't know where he fits in... not with his real parents or his adoptive ones so instead he decides to rebel but with outside influence trying to push him down a dark and dangerous path, will his family be the one to pull him off the cliff.

7) Trinity - Growing increasingly jealous of his brother's budding relationship with Armani Trinity focuses his attention on his escape which is painting, but when his older brother Tion Jr. comes back into his life Trinity is caught in the middle of two brothers that both want Trinity all to themselves.

8) Kylan - He's fearful people will find out the truth about his sexuality and considering who his dad is Kylan knows the truth can never get out but there's this one dude who consumes him and despite his flaws Kylan loves him and knows he can be a good guy. But for how long can Kylan keep the love of his life secret especially with nosy cousins snooping around at every turn.  

 9) Marcel - With his brother out the house Marcel is the center of attention but that was never what he wanted because he had his own dirt that he was hiding and now all eyes were on him, can Marcel continue doing what he's doing or will he learn the hard way that everything that's done in the dark.............

10) Ivanna - A daddy's girl through and through, she's what most people consider to be the perfect daughter but she had a side of her that nobody get's to see except for the one boy who has stolen her heart, Ivanna knows if people found out they were dating around it could be bad for both of them, considering how close the boy is to her cousin Saint.  

****** JUNIORS ******

11) Marquise - When people hear the name Marquise Cunningham the first thing that comes to mind is genius, he perfects anything he puts his mind to; Sports, school, Music, Art.... he's the type of dude any girl would be lucky to have on her arm. But the pressures of being the 'perfect son' makes it hard for the 'Real Marquise' to except for when he's around his cousins.

12) Odion - Playboy at heart, he loves being the center of attention whether it's from guys or girls, good or bad Odion doesn't care as long as people are talking about him, but there are times when Odion doesn't even recognize himself and the truth to what's wrong with him can be summed up in a name from the past........ Kadeem.

13) Darion - More laid back then his brother Darion prefers to play the back and watch everything that's going on around him, which most people tend to take for weakness and learn quickly that it's always the quiet one's you need to watch out for. Darion is in love with the idea of love and there's one girl that has his attention but he knows how his cousin Alex feels about her, with his heart and his head at war Darion must choose between what makes him happy and what keeps the peace.........

14) Alex Jr. - Always being made fun of for being bi-racial, Alex finds comfort in his female best friend, who he's been crushing on since elementary school and the more they hang out the more the feelings start to grow but there is one problem the girl he is in love with is in love with another person, his cousin Darion......

15) Ace - 'Watch out for you sister', 'Don't let anything happen to your sister', 'If any dude approaches you sister.........' Ace's whole world revolves around his older sister and it's like he doesn't have his own identity outside of Ivanna. But when presented with the opportunity to get away he struggles with staying his sister's constant guardian or moving away with a mother he barely knows.

16) Lauren - Lauren has always been considered a 'tomboy' and growing up around nothing but male cousins played a strong factor in how she views the world, so it doesn't surprise anyone that she likes girl and no one seems to have a problem with it except from her older sister Camille.  

****** SOPHOMORES ******

17) Justice Dominique - Always the wildcard JD is as unpredictable as the wind and needs someone to help guide him in a more positive direction but will that person be a mentor or manipulator as he comes face to face with a blast from his father's past.

****** I have to narrow these 17 characters down to ten for the mini-series, so I'm going to let y'all decide which 10 y'all want POV's from. Also if you feel that you can find a better picture for any character please let me now, I'll probably post an open discussion later but for right now I just want to reflect on this story I've been working on for so long. ******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
675K 14.8K 25
I'm obsessed with my best friend's dad. One day I looked a bit longer into his eyes and he just knew he could do anything to me and I would love it. ...
14.4K 179 6
Elijah life changes once his former best friend gets out of prison. He has a couple of secrets that he's trying to keep from his loving Mother but wi...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 175K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...