CAPTURED

By Gramei

Copyright ©2016 by Gramei AND Gramei Productions. All rights served. "What if" is a really dangerous question... More

TEASER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THRITY-FOUR
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU

THIRTY-FIVE

166 4 0
By Gramei

The weeks went by faster then light. The leaves were returning on the trees and that means it's almost time for Tessa's most beautiful day of all time.

Het wedding day.

'The cake is looking miserable and my dress doesn't fit me anymore Alex what do I need to do help me' she cried dramatically.

'Will you relax for a minute there, why stress enjoy this day Tess please' I laughed and took her hands in mine. 'You are going to get married today, your beginning of forever with the man you love' I whispered.

'Why can you make me so calm?' she sighed, 'I learned from the best' I said and winked at her.

'Yes you are right, Alex you take care of this cake just make something of it. I'll run to the sewer and fix the dress I can do this' she said took her dress en walked out the door.

When I talked to the baker and fixed the cake everything seemed perfect. Now I have to deal with a nervous groom and a little less nervous bride.

'Stop walking, talking and just moving. Marcel sit down for god sake' I sighed and fixed his corsage.

When his father walked in he stood up immediately. 'Just calm him down, I need to check on Tessa' I said and walked to her room.

'How do I look?' she asked and I saw the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. 'Gosh, you look so ready' I grinned and got tears in my eyes.

'Don't cry, If you cry I will cry' she said and tried to hold in her tears. 'Look where you got, you saved my ass out of prison and you get married today to the one you love. I am so proud of you and I know that I wasn't a very best friend to you and you still stood by me you are an amazing person Tessa' I said and gave her a quick wink before kissing her cheek.

'Those words fill my heart with love' she said and gave me a big hug as a thank you. 'Stop ruining your make up and go marry the man you love' I said to her. She nodded, 'I will' and she left the room to get ready and walk down he aisle.

When I followed her true the hall I felt a hand embracing mine, 'maybe one day that will be us' Tim said and looked at me. His eyes are filled with love, how could you say no to that. 'Yes maybe one day' I said as an response.

The ceremony was so beautiful, and Tessa is opening with Marcel with their first dance. Not long after Tim drags me to the dance floor. 'You know I love you right?' he said, 'do I know that?' I asked 'oh wait yes I do' I said grinning and kissing the corner of his lips. I snuggled in his arms while we danced.

Our relationship really turned out for the better, we got to know each other a little more. I didn't think it was possible to know him better then I already did. But even though we love each other he is under a lot of stress because his father is still trying to get his company. His mother moved out and Jocelyn is still living with her father. I don't know what her deal is but she even turned against Tim and is supporting their dad to take his company away. She claims he is unfit to rule because his thoughts are occupied with distractions.

Distractions as in me...

I squeezed his hand to pulp while i thought about all of this, 'are you alright?' Tim asked and peeled his hand out of mine. 'Yes sorry just thinking things over that is all' i sighed. 'Don't do that, you'll drive yourself crazy believe me I've been there' he said cupping my cheeks in his hands. 'I just-' i started but he stopped me right there. 'No talking about those things, let's celebrate with your best friend alright it's her day after all' he said and kissed the top of my head.

'You are so right, i need to stop doing that' i sighed and chapped his lips. 'She seems really happy' i said looking over at Tessa who is smiling like i've never seen before. She seems to be happy, Marcel is making her happy he is her future.

'You want all of this?' he asked looking at me, 'it terrifies me if you say yes' he said whispering. 'I do want this, but not right now and not next year. We can take it easy alright, don't freak out' i said and kissed his lips again. 'I do want to make you my wife someday' he said and looked at me. 'But now is not the right time and that is okay' i said. 'Why because of my father?' he asked. 'Partly yes, but also because i have to find myself first before I can give you mine' i whispered. 'Fair enough' he sighed and grabbed me in his arms while we swayed over the floor.

'Can you even believe it' Tessa sighed of happiness when she let herself fall down on the wooden bench on the porch of the little church. 'You are a married woman now' i said and sipped my wine.

'I totally am, our next wedding will be yours' she said and sipped her own wine. 'Oh I don't know about that, maybe Tim isn't that into marrying'.

'Of course he is, he wants you to make you his wife so bad' she said. 'How do you know for sure?' i asked. 'Because he came to me and- no never mind it will work out fine' she said. I felt a little suspicious about all this, Tim came to her? Yeah right. 'You are not holding anything back are you Tessa?' i asked. 'No of course not don't be silly and enjoy that freaking expensive wine' she said and ordered me to sip again.

'So what is next? a baby?' i asked Tessa. 'You can't just ask me that Alex, that is so rude' she said and sipped her wine. 'Why it was just a question' i giggled. 'You know what i mean right, in order to have a baby you need to have sex with your husband' i said letting her feel more awkward.

'Oh you stop it right there like you and mister gentlemen aren't doing anything like sex' she said trying to get me off guard.

'Fine, fine i'll stop i wish you and Marcel all the best of luck alright you both deserve it. Oh and before i forget name your first baby after me boy or girl can do both' i grinned. 'Get out of here you' she said laughing while i walked off the porch in my dress. When i tried to look for Tim i couldn't notice the little lights coming out of the woods.

'What the hell did he do this time?' i whispered more to myself than to anyone. I walked to the lights and they were so tiny but laying there forming a path into the woods. 'I really hope this was all Tim or i am so awkwardly screwed' i whispered to myself.

I followed the lights till i was stopped at an open space, and Tim was standing there all being pretty in his suit. He wears a suit like a boss, it's magnificent.

'Tim what are you doing?' i asked him, 'just listen please' he begged me. 'You are litterly the light of my life, you mean the world the to me and i want to make the future great again between the two of us. I am a sucker for romance, i can't do romance i don't know how and i screwed up numerous of times already. I love you in just the way you are, i love you for who you are and what you are. You are not the criminal like your parents described you are so much more to me. You keep making up excuses to why don't want things in our relationship and yes i am meaning our conversation from this afternoon. You don't have to find yourself first because i have already find you' he said.

In the meantime i have tears streaming down my face, those words were so kind and sweet. I can't handle those words, especially spoken by him.

'What i am trying to say is, i want to start a family with you for real. I want children with you, a lot. I want to have sex with you a lot and i want to spend all my time with you forever. Please do me the honor and marry me' he asked.

I didn't know what to say, i just kept staring at him and the big ass diamond ring he magically kept in his pocket. He planned this all along. 'Please don't let me hanging here, answer me please' he begged all nervous.

'How can i say no to you after that amazing speech' i grinned while the tears fell on the mushy ground. 'Is that a yes?' he asked. I jumped in his arms and kissed his lips. 'Yes' i whispered while a kiss followed his tongue fought with mine for battle. We sank to the ground, while stains got in our fancy clothes that probably won't get out we didn't care at that time. We just got freaking engaged, and now that it is happening i can't wait to spend all the time with him that i have left or have. We will get children, he will get me pregnant and he will love me and our little family.

'You just made me the luckiest man in the world. I will cherish you forever and promise that i will be a better boyfriend, fiance and husband to you' he said while we laid on the filthy ground.

'Keep that for our vows alright' i grinned and gave him another kiss. 'Let's go home angel, i want to love your body like i have never before' he whispered in my ear and helped me up. 'Alright then, are you ready to spend the rest of your life with me?' i asked. 'I am, can you handle me the rest of your life?' he asked. 'I am not worried about that, once we have a daughter she will know how to handle you' i joked and his smile faded to a worried grin.

'Daughters? I didn't think about that' he said. 'What about sons, i like sons you do to right?' 'i do love but that is not something i can just make happen, we just need to wait and see' i said and walked with him to the car. 'This ring is really beautiful' i said while i inspected the diamond on top of it.

'It's custom made, special for you' he said. 'You are the sweetest but you-' 'shouldn't have done it i know but you deserve this and so much more' he said finishing my sentence. 'Why did you propose and how did you know that i would say yes? I practically burned you down when you asked me about it this afternoon' i said.

'I know but, now that you have asked i couldn't be more sure about this and about you. You are the one that i will spend my time with. You will be my partner, lover and father of my children' i said and kissed his cheek but got interrupted when i heard my phone ringing. 'The devil is calling you' he said joking.

When i got my phone out of my bag i saw that Tessa was calling me, 'hello' i said. 'Hello best friend, don't you have something to tell me? You just dissapeared on me' she said. The little minx she knew all along. 'What should i tell you, you seem to know it all already' i said. 'Don't shoot me already he asked me for permission and for that kind of gentlemen-ish how could i say no' she said. 'Gentlemen-ish, is that even something?' i asked laughing. 'Now it is, but tell me everything you said yes right?' she asked. 'Yes of course, how could i say no to his amazing speech' i said. 'Good right, i helped him a little bit' she said. 'Of course you did, how could i think any different?' i asked laughing.

'Can you believe it we will be both married woman' she said being all excited about this all. And we aren't even married yet.

'We are home, i love you and talk to you later alright' i said, 'fine, bye have a nice evening' she said and we ended the call. 'Can you even believe this, i am really going to get married to you the man of my dreams' i said. 'Don't be all that mushy, i like you bad ass and going against me just keep doing that' he said grinning. 'Fine no sex then?' i asked, 'i didn't say that' he said and kissed my cheek.

Once we walked inside he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, 'ah, you ass hole' i yelled all freaked out. 'Love you too let's have some sex' he said and led us to the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.6K 64
"You don't have to keep reminding me that I'm a mistake and that I ruined your life. I'm not sorry for meeting you that day. I needed to. My life was...
370K 14K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
88.3K 4.3K 31
In this world it's not what you will take up, but what you will give up that will make you rich, but you should remember to never allow yourself to b...
874 155 46
"He seemed like a puzzle to me, and I really liked solving puzzles. But somehow, I don't think that I would ever be able to solve this one." Amelia H...